Fusion Living Reviews

Unit 1A, 49 Huncote Road, Stoney Stanton, Leicestershire

Categories:
Furniture
Home & Garden

How would you rate Fusion Living ?

Lisa
"Great set very well made. customer service excellent would definitely recommend."
Mrs
"Brilliant selection of chairs to choose from. Really pleased with my choice and the swift delivery"
"Great product and great price"
"Fantastic customer service. Extremely quick response."
"Easy to order and even got a courtesy call to confirm my address before delivery. Happy with my new chair and would use Fusion Living again in the future. Thank you :)"
"Just purchased 4 Tulip style dining chairs and although still boxed, I'm happy on quick examination that they are ok. I was kept informed about the delivery which was also fairly quick. Overall positive experience. I would buy from this company again."
"Excellent service! I phoned the office with a question and received superb assistance. My goods arrived within 3 days and on the date promised."
"Easy to order from this company. Information on delivery was very good. Product was very well packaged and was delivered as per my instructions. So, thank you Fusion staff for a trouble free purchase. I will visit your website again."
"Product was as described and delivery was very prompt. I would however, have appreciated an email telling me the item had been dispatched; it was sheer chance that I was home when DPD made the unexpected delivery!"
"Great experience, fast delivery"
"Great service with excellent response times, goods received in 3 days."
"Great Communication and service from start to finish. Quick reply to my enquiry and fast dispatch. Recommended!"
"I haven't received order yet. I think it would to be good to give customers an idea of how long delivery would take"
"Can only describe overall performance of Fusion Living as excellent in all aspects in fulfilling my recent order"
"Delivered quickly and was notified time of delivery which was really handy within 1hr time slot. The chairs are brilliant so comfortable and exactly the colour shown. We did need to put together but wasn't too difficult. Sturdy and feels like they mold around your hips and back, supporting you. The padded seats are comfortable and can be detached by undoing some screws which is handy if you ever want to change the seating cover. Very happy 😊"
"Found the perfect table at the best price. Very helpful customer support. Highly recommended."
"Very helpful when I made an enquiry and received goods very quickly and of a high standard. Would highly recommend"
"Excellent and attentive service from Carley as I was choosing which lights I wanted and had questions about fittings. She even went to the trouble of sourcing some lights for me when stock was very low. Above and beyond the call, and much appreciated"
"Chairs are exactly as described, very well packed and delivered promptly. Web site was easy to use, customer pre-advice and delivery excellent. Can recommend fusion happily,"
"Very easy ordering and delivery process and the chairs purchased look good! A delivery time slot given on the morning of the delivery day and was on time. Only slight confusion was the that the delivery firm's paperwork initally showed online as 'delivery as requested between 6am & 11pm' which I think refered to delivery to the depot not the customer."
"Great Service and Price. Lovely chair. Arrived really quickly and was constantly updated regarding delivery. Would definitely buy from Fusion Living again."
"Brilliant service, the sales team made so much extra effort sending photos of upholstery options and talking me through a tricky flatpack build. Very happy with my new chair."
Fusion Living is rated 4.78 based on 279 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!