Fusion Living Reviews

Unit 1A, 49 Huncote Road, Stoney Stanton, Leicestershire

Categories:
Furniture
Home & Garden

How would you rate Fusion Living?

Verified Buyer

Love the chair, great quality for the price - the same chair in John Lewis was £200 more! Also the free delivery was very quick, really impressed!
Hi Stephen
Thank you for taking the time to write a Review, that's great to hear such positive feedback.
Thanks for shopping with us.
Poline
Poline
Verified Buyer

Delivery super fast (2 days) and package perfectly made.
Thank you very much for your positive Review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your chairs.
Zak
Verified Buyer

Very Friendly welcoming company..We had been searching for modern kitchen bar stools for months. Other companies such as Bluesuntree and vertigo interiors didn't have by far the variety or the stock and expected us to wait 12 weeks for delivery! Fusion is totally the opposite of the companies mentioned above. Fusion is people friendly, very flexible, genuine, good value for money, has amazing style and huge variety of stock. We are now enjoying our new kitchen bar stools and are happy we were the first customers to see/ use the new stock range that fusion had on order that day. Cannot recommend enough. Thankyou. We shall be returning.
Hi Zak

Thank you so much for writing such a great Review for us. We really appreciate it. So glad you are happy with your new bar stools - they look great in your kitchen!

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Carley
Brian
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website. Ordered two bar stools. Quick delivery and delivery company really great - updates on the app very useful. Love the quality and look of my purchase. Will definitely use you guys again. Thanks
Karin
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased to find my products on this webside, but had difficulties in placing and
paying for them, after several frustrating attempts I almost gave up and suddenly received a
very pleasant call from a lady by the name of Carly who helped me putting the transaction
through over the phone. I am looking forward in receiving my table and chairs.
Thank you Carly from K.Delman
Lynn
Verified Buyer

Exceptional customer service always phoned when promised. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the sales process. Would certainly recommend Fusion Living
Thank you for the great Review Lynn. We look forward to delivering your order at the end of June as agreed.
Paul

Best price, speedy delivery
Thank you for the great Review Paul.
Verified Reviewer

Great products and great customer service!
Amanda
Verified Buyer

The chairs I ordered arrived well packaged & time & I'm very happy with the communication from Fusion concerning this.
Hi Amanda

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for us. We really appreciate it and hope that you love your new chairs.

Elsie
Verified Buyer

I haven't received the item I ordered and neither have i been given information of whether my item has been dispatched/ when I'm likely to receive it so at the moment I am very much unable to judge your service.

Being kept in the loop re when items will be delivered is something I and I'm sure other customers would appreciate.
Natalia
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and beautiful chairs! We ordered the wrong colour originally and customer service member was incredibly helpful and friendly, she changed it without delay. Will be ordering more chairs again soon as we are getting a bigger table. Would highly recommend this website/company for its for great design and friendly teams.
Thank you very much.
Thank you Natalia for your great review and positive feedback which is really important to us. We hope you love your chairs!
Verified Buyer

yea was pleased with my purchase and although there was some damage it was taken care of asap so yea nice people and beautiful stuff thanku
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback and once again we apologise for the damage to the unit but we are glad we got this resolve for you.
Jane
Verified Buyer

Customer service above and beyond expectations.
Thank you Jane for taking the time to write a great review for us. We really appreciate it and we hope your daughter liked her chair!
Verified Reviewer

Excellent customer service; Carly was super helpful on the two occasions we called with questions about our order!
Debra

Excellent quality & price
Hi Debra
Thanks for taking the time to leave a great Review for us. We really appreciate it.
Fay
Verified Buyer

I did receive a very polite email to inform me that the chair which was advertised was not available until May. I had already paid, and thought it reasonable to ask for a discount. This was declined.
Thank you for your great Review Fay. We hope to welcome you to Fusion Living again in the future.
Ian
Verified Buyer

I found some chairs I liked on the Fusion Living web site and asked if I could see them anywhere, Although there is no showroom I was invited to their offices where they were able to show me the three styles of chair that I was interested in buying. I was warmly welcomed and looked after while I was there and saw how the chairs are assembled. even I was also able to make my purchase at the office for 6 chairs to be delivered on a date that suited me.
Stefan
Verified Buyer

Living in Belgium I did not thought I could receive such professional advice, follow-up and service.

I still have to receive my bar stools (within some days), but until now, I can only thank their team and especially Carley, that helped me through the process after months of awaiting the new arrival of bar stools in their stock.

Thank you !
kr, Stefan.
Thank you very much for writing a great Review and for shopping with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us.
Zoe
Verified Buyer

I am a regular customer at Fusion Living as I love their products. There is always something that little bit different on the website and the customer service is second to none. I would highly recommend Fusion Living to anyone who wants a pleasant shopping experience and excellent quality products.
Thank you for writing another great review for us and for shopping with us again. We really appreciate it.
Christine
Verified Buyer

Prompt response to an email query and timely delivery of my order. Absolutely delighted with my mirror clock!
Hi Christine
That's great to hear that you are happy with your new clock. Thanks for taking the time to write the review for us.

Hi Stephen
Thanks for shopping with us.
Eszter
Verified Buyer

They were very helpful and friendly.
Thank you Eszter and thank you for ordering with us.
Lesley
Verified Buyer

6 different coloured fabulous Eames inspired chairs brighten up my kitchen and put a smile on my face every morning
Hi Lesley
That's great to hear! We are so pleased you like your new chairs.
Thank you for shopping with us.
Fusion Living is rated 4.78 based on 188 reviews