Fusion Living Reviews

Fusion Living 5 star review on 21st November 2020
""
Fusion Living 5 star review on 15th November 2020
Susan
Quick and easy ordering but unfortunately Brexit meant they could not get the order to me so refunded immediately. Excellent and sad I did not get my seat pads.
Quality item, very good value and fast delivery.
Thank you for taking the time to write us this great review. We’re so pleased you’re happy with your product and the service received. We do hope you choose to shop with us again.

Fusion Living
Delighted with the product. It arrived really quickly after ordering. We had some trouble putting it together but called the customer support team who were very helpful. Would buy again!
Hello Kate,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this fantastic review. We’re so pleased you’re happy with your product and the service received to help resolve the issue with assembly. We look forward to shopping with us again.

Fusion Living
My order was delivered within 2 days, on time and in perfect condition! From a very happy customer, I would definitely recommend your company! 😀
Thank you for taking the time to write us this excellent review. We’re so pleased you’re happy with your order and the service received. We do hope you choose to shop with us again.

Fusion Living
great service arrived on time
Hello Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this great review. We’re so pleased you’re happy with your order and the service received. We do hope you choose to shop with us again.

Fusion Living
I have an original Louis Ghost chair & wanted a competitive ‘match’ Ordered with some trepidation but am thrilled at the quality, communication & speed of delivery. Will order again with confidence. Thank you.
Thank you for taking the time to write us this brilliant review. We’re so pleased you’re happy with your ghost chair and the service received. We look forward to you shopping with us again soon!

Fusion Living
The Tulip side table is well made with quality materials, excellent efficient customer service and both the service and delivery was reliable and fast and delivered within a couple of days (with a given time hour slot of when to expect it.) Throughout the process I was emailed and texted It's rare to receive this level of service and reliability, with a lot of online shopping companies it's cancelled, missing orders being charged, no communication, but Fusion Living was from beginning to end faultless. If you want to order something of genuine quality, of classic design for a good price and have no headaches just seemless fast service then I'd recommend Fusion Living.
Thank you for taking the time to write us this fantastic review. We’re so pleased you’re happy with your tulip side table and the service received. We do hope you choose to shop with us again.

Fusion Living
The Chairs are perfect for my kitchen, the colours fantastic. However two of the chairs appear to be a bit wobbly.
Fusion Living 4 star review on 15th January 2021
Hello Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this great review. We're so pleased you're happy with your chairs, they look lovely! Your feedback on the chairs has now been passed on to our customer service team.

Fusion Living
Slight damage to one of the legs. Excellent customer service to resolve.
Thank you for taking the time to write us this great review. We’re sorry to hear that there was some damage to your order, we are getting this resolved as quickly as we can for you.

Fusion Living
This is my first time ordering from the company,delivery was efficient and the assembly of the chair was straight forward. The chair is beautiful and sturdy,I'm very happy and will be making future purchases. Thank you
Fusion Living 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Hello Karen,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this brilliant review. We’re so pleased you’re happy with your tulip chair and the service received. We look forward to you shopping with us again.

Fusion Living
Fantastic service, Carly who dealt with my quiry kept me informed and found the product I need. She was knowledgeable and efficient.
Hello Peter,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this fantastic review. We’re so pleased you’re happy with the service received. We do hope you choose to shop with us again.

Fusion Living
Great chairs... arrived well packaged and in good time.
Hello Karen,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this great review. We’re so pleased you’re happy with your chairs and the service received. We do hope you choose to shop with us again.

Fusion Living
Lovely chairs but my God took us hours to put together.. tools provided really cheap.
Hello Deborah,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review. We're sorry you found your chairs difficult/time consuming to put together. We appreciate your feedback on this.

1)Order was delayed
2)Missing parts to the chairs I ordered
3)Defective/damaged parts were sent for all chairs I ordered
4)I couldn't disassemble all the defective chairs and they refused to collect them fully made up
4)I had to pay for packaging to send defective parts back
5) Didn't even get refunded 10% of my order for the defective parts that I ended up having to keep
6) No gesture of good will
Unimpressed with the cheaply made items received and with the follow on so called customer service and will NEVER order from Fusion Living again!
Excellent quality and very pleased the colours. 4 stars as cushions for the petrol blue chairs different style to others and waiting for replacement. Excellent customer service.
Thank you for taking the time to write us this great review. We're so pleased you're happy with the chairs and the service received. Customer service will be in touch once there is an update your replacements.

Great !!!

I emailed regarding my order with a query. I was answered via email very quickly indeed and my query was dealt with promptly. Very impressed by lovely friendly manner of customer service.
Hello Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this fantastic review. We’re so pleased you’re happy with the great service received. We do hope you choose to shop with us again.

Fusion Living
These chairs are so nice! Excellent quality and well worth every penny. The only negative is the instructors to put them up (it's only the footrest but are 2 sizes and didn't know which was the smallest) once one was up, the rest went up OK)
Fusion Living 5 star review on 9th January 2021
Hello Maureen,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this great review. We’re so pleased you’re happy with your bar stools and the service received. We're sorry to hear about the issue with the instructions but glad you managed to sort this issue. We do hope you choose to shop with us again.

Fusion Living
Great looking, solid quality chairs . Delivered on time . I would highly recommend both the chairs & Fusion Living
Hello Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this fantastic review. We’re so pleased you’re happy with your chairs and the service received. We do hope you choose to shop with us again.

Fusion Living
great service delivered on time
Hello Paul,

Fusion Living
Très bon contact client, livraison rapide, produits bien emballés. Les 4 chaises Tulip commandées sont très qualitatives et très confortables. Voilà une quinzaine de jours que nous les avons et nous en sommes pleinement satisfait.
Seul bémol : certaines vis permettant de fixer l'assise au pied peuvent être dures à serrer ; j'ai pu améliorer cela en retaraudant certains pas de vis mais tout le monde n'a pas le matériel adéquat.

Very good contact, fast delivery, well packaged products. The 4 Tulip chairs ordered are very qualitative and very comfortable. We have had them for a couple of weeks, and we are fully satisfied with them.
Only negative note: some screws to fix the seat to the foot can be hard to tighten; I was able to improve this by fixing the threading but not everyone has the right equipment.
Merci d’avoir pris le temps de nous écrire cette grande critique. Nous sommes très heureux que vous êtes heureux avec vos chaises tulipes et le service reçu. Nous sommes désolés d’entendre parler du problème avec vos vis, mais heureux que vous avez résolu ce problème. Nous espérons que vous choisirez de magasiner avec nous à nouveau.

Meilleurs voeux
Vie fusionnelle

Thank you for taking the time to write us this great review. We’re so pleased you’re happy with your tulip chairs and the service received. We're sorry to hear about the issue with your screws but glad that you solved this. We do hope you choose to shop with us again.

Fusion Living is rated 4.78 based on 767 reviews