Fusion Living Reviews

Unit 1A, 49 Huncote Road, Stoney Stanton, Leicestershire

Categories:
Furniture
Home & Garden

How would you rate Fusion Living?

Great product and great price
Verified Buyer

Very fast transaction.good service and good quality.Very pleased.
Stephen
Verified Buyer

Love the chair, great quality for the price - the same chair in John Lewis was £200 more! Also the free delivery was very quick, really impressed!
Christine
Verified Buyer

I placed an order over the phone for dining chairs. The woman who took my order was informative and very helpful, offering advice and answering my questions. The chairs were delivered quickly and efficiently. They're lovely. Delivery was on time with tracking information. I was told they'd be delivered within an hour slot, and they were. A really good shopping experience. Well done.
Nadia
Verified Buyer

Absolutely love love love my chairs! Delivery was simple and chairs easy to assemble. Perfect! Staff always very helpful. Thank you!
Susan
Verified Buyer

I was able to purchase something which you no longer hold in stock
Vibha
Verified Buyer

The ordering on the phone was very straight forward the staff ce friendly and when I had issues with part of my order the delivery was sorted straight away. Very pleased with the chairs
Many thanks for taking the time to write a great Review for us and we are very pleased to hear you are happy with your chairs.
Unverified Reviewer

The product (chairs) are great and the customer service was fabulou. My delivery was delayed but they kept me updated of new delivery date and chased the courier to ensue it would be delivered
Hi Katherine
Thank you for taking the time to write this great Review for us, we really appreciate it.
Thanks for shopping with us!
Ms
Verified Buyer

"The lady was extremely helpful in answering my queries,which helped me make a decision to order goods from you.very good customer service."
Thank you very much for your great Review. This is really appreciated.
Jackie
Verified Buyer

Still waiting to receive order
Hi Jackie
Thank you for your review.
We have tracked your order and it shows that it was delivered today, 23rd October at 1.25pm. We hope that is ok for you.
Rod
Verified Buyer

Lady I spoke to on the Phone,was extremely nice and Very Helpful,So much so, that I ordered on the spots she answered all my questions without hesitation.Had great knowledge of the products on sale. My order was progressed very efficiently.I would definitely use Fusion again.

Great product and great price
Lynn
Verified Reviewer

First class customer service this is outstanding. Order process is stress free and updates regular. Friendly phone service. Would certainly recommend on my experience with Fusion Living
Thank you Lynn for your fantastic review, we are so pleased to hear your feedback and will ensure this is shared with the team.
Thank you for shopping with us.
Verified Buyer

Great service. Very attentive, friendly customer service team. Delivery arrived the following day.
Thank you for writing a great review for us and for shopping with us.
Valerie
Verified Buyer

Looking for amazing contemporary or retro furniture, mirrors, wall clock. Infact all the things that make our houses feel like home look no further than fusion living.
Amazing service.
Quick and efficient. Love the new clock
Claire &Val
Hi Valerie
Thank you so much for writing such an excellent Review for us. We really appreciate you taking the time to do this and we are so pleased that you are happy with your new clock and our service.
We hope to see you again!

Excellent service :)
Thank you for your Review, we really appreciate it.
Georgina
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy ordering speedy delivery and a Great Product at the endof the process.
Hi Georgina
Thank you for shopping with us and for your great Review!
Fassal
Verified Buyer

Superb customer service. Excellent communication and knowledgeable and courteous staff. Will definitely purchase from Fusion Living again. Worthy 5 stars.
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a great Review for us. We really appreciate this and look forward to delivering your chairs to you soon.
Glen
Verified Buyer

Spoke to very helpful lady before ordering online. Delivered ahead of estimated date by DPD , so delivery was hassle free. Chair looks to be as described.
Thank you very much for your Review Glen. We really apprecaite it.
Elizabeth
Verified Buyer

Very speedy delivery - nice chairs
Thank you Elizabeth for writing a great review for us and letting us have your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Richard
Verified Buyer

as it was easy to buy and i phone before the lady was very help
Thank you Richard for taking the time to write an excellent Review for us. Thanks again for shopping with us!
Kate
Verified Buyer

Fantastic customer service. Thanks Carly!
Thank you Kate for taking the time to write an excellent review for us. We really appreciate it!
Verified Buyer

Very fast transaction.good service and good quality.Very pleased.
Thank you very much Peter for sending in the photo - your chairs look absolutely fab! Thank you for writing a great Review as well.
Fusion Living is rated 4.77 based on 208 reviews