Fusion Living Reviews

Categories:
Furniture
Home & Garden

Verified Buyer

Love the chair, great quality for the price - the same chair in John Lewis was £200 more! Also the free delivery was very quick, really impressed!
Hi Stephen
Thank you for taking the time to write a Review, that's great to hear such positive feedback.
Thanks for shopping with us.
Verified Buyer

Delivery super fast (2 days) and package perfectly made.
Thank you very much for your positive Review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your chairs.
Zak
Verified Buyer

Very Friendly welcoming company..We had been searching for modern kitchen bar stools for months. Other companies such as Bluesuntree and vertigo interiors didn't have by far the variety or the stock and expected us to wait 12 weeks for delivery! Fusion is totally the opposite of the companies mentioned above. Fusion is people friendly, very flexible, genuine, good value for money, has amazing style and huge variety of stock. We are now enjoying our new kitchen bar stools and are happy we were the first customers to see/ use the new stock range that fusion had on order that day. Cannot recommend enough. Thankyou. We shall be returning.
Hi Zak

Thank you so much for writing such a great Review for us. We really appreciate it. So glad you are happy with your new bar stools - they look great in your kitchen!

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Carley
Debra

Excellent quality & price
Fay
Verified Buyer

I did receive a very polite email to inform me that the chair which was advertised was not available until May. I had already paid, and thought it reasonable to ask for a discount. This was declined.
Ian
Verified Buyer

I found some chairs I liked on the Fusion Living web site and asked if I could see them anywhere, Although there is no showroom I was invited to their offices where they were able to show me the three styles of chair that I was interested in buying. I was warmly welcomed and looked after while I was there and saw how the chairs are assembled. even I was also able to make my purchase at the office for 6 chairs to be delivered on a date that suited me.
Stefan
Verified Buyer

Living in Belgium I did not thought I could receive such professional advice, follow-up and service.

I still have to receive my bar stools (within some days), but until now, I can only thank their team and especially Carley, that helped me through the process after months of awaiting the new arrival of bar stools in their stock.

Thank you !
kr, Stefan.
Zoe
Verified Buyer

I am a regular customer at Fusion Living as I love their products. There is always something that little bit different on the website and the customer service is second to none. I would highly recommend Fusion Living to anyone who wants a pleasant shopping experience and excellent quality products.
Christine
Verified Buyer

Prompt response to an email query and timely delivery of my order. Absolutely delighted with my mirror clock!
Hi Christine
That's great to hear that you are happy with your new clock. Thanks for taking the time to write the review for us.

Hi Stephen
Thanks for shopping with us.
Eszter
Verified Buyer

They were very helpful and friendly.
Thank you Eszter and thank you for ordering with us.
Lesley
Verified Buyer

6 different coloured fabulous Eames inspired chairs brighten up my kitchen and put a smile on my face every morning
Hi Lesley
That's great to hear! We are so pleased you like your new chairs.
Thank you for shopping with us.
Melanie
Verified Buyer

This is the second time that I am dealing with Fusion Living and both times they have been super quick to respond and fix a delivery time for me. Quick, speedy, friendly and on track! What more can you want from customer services when ordering something you fell in love with and cannot wait to get your hands on?!
Thank you Melanie for taking the time to write a great review for us.
We are glad we got everything resolved with the delivery location etc in the end. We hope you are enjoying your chairs.
Andrew
Verified Buyer

There customer service was friendly and competant and we're looking forward to receiving our chairs next week.
Thank you Andrew for taking the time to write a great Review for us.
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the service received. We placed an order, some of which was on pre-order however the rest of the order is also not available straight away but a very polite, helpful lady called Carly telephoned us immediately to let us know and to confirm when we could expect delivery.
Lynne
Verified Buyer

Having had a couple of problems with one of the products I had ordered(the fault of the manufacturer..not Fusion Living), I am happy to say that the response I had from Carley on the sales team was second to none...her customer service skills are excellent,and because of her I would have no hesitation in recommending your company to friends and relatives.
Hi Lynne

Thank you very much for your feedback, we really appreciate it and we are glad we got everything resolved for you. We hope you are enjoying your chairs!

Verified Buyer

Delivery super fast (2 days) and package perfectly made.
Marie
Verified Buyer

La personne que j'ai eu au téléphone, carley, a été d'une grande gentillesse et tres à l'écoute!
De plus normalement je devrais déjà recevoir ma commande lundi soit moins de 8 jours après le paiement!
J'ai hâte de voir si le produit correspond aux images...
Mais en tout cas tres contente déjà du service!
Hi Marie

Thank you for your great Review. It was a pleasure to receive your order and get your chairs to you so quickly.

All the best
Amy
Verified Buyer

The product I ordered was faulty, however as soon as I emailed the company they fa g me within 5 minutes. They firstly suggested something I could do to fix. I went home that night and tried it. It didn't work so I emailed them to inform them and straight away they organised for a replacement. Great customer service !!
Hi Amy

Thank you very much for your great feedback. We are glad we could resolve the issue for you straightaway.

Zoe
Verified Buyer

I ordered my pendant lights from the website and was very quickly contacted by Fusion Living regarding delivery. I'm looking forward to receiving my new lights!
Hi Zoe
Thank you for taking the time to write this great Review for us.
We really appreciate you taking the time to do this.
Verified Buyer

I had previously ordered the items I wanted from another company, who kept putting back the delivery date. I contacted Fusion living, who couldn't have been more helpful and I received my goods within a few days. Excellent product and excellent service. Would certainly buy from them again.
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this Review for us. It is great to get such positive feedback and we hope we can welcome you back again in the future.
Stuart
Verified Buyer

Excelent Customer Service :)
Thank you for taking the time to write a great Review for us. We really appreciate it.
Sally
Verified Buyer

My problem was dealt with professionally and without any issue or further complication
Hi Sally

Many thanks for taking the time to write a great Review for us and we are glad we managed to get everything resolved and delivered for your project deadline.

Fusion Living is rated 4.79 based on 177 reviews