Fusion Living Reviews

Furniture
Home & Garden

Tell us how Fusion Living made you happy

Lisa
"Great set very well made. customer service excellent would definitely recommend."
Mrs
"Brilliant selection of chairs to choose from. Really pleased with my choice and the swift delivery"
"Great product and great price"
"Excellent service, quick delivery with clear time and date. Chairs are brilliant. Thank you"
"Can't find any fault, cushions were just what we wanted and service was excellent."
"Really friendly and helpful- thank you!!"
"Impeccable"
"Absolutely love my new chairs, exactly the same as shown on the site very easy to assemble. Free delivery came new day! Would very highly recommend."
"Very good service and great quality"
"This the second order of tulip chairs that I have placed. On both occasions the exceptional service, was equal to quality of the product. Friendly professional people available at the end of a phone to advise and reassure. Delivery person arrived in record time. The packaging was exactly right and recyclable. The chairs are a thing of beauty and really comfortable. I am a completely satisfied customer!"
"Very happy with my first order. Delivery was quick and convenient and very pleased with my new chairs. Easy to put together and perfect for my home. Will be ordering again."
"Ordered six chairs one of which was damaged. Made a call & it was sorted with replacement parts by return. Would have been 5 stars apart from this."
"Fantastic customer service. Extremely quick response."
"Easy to order and even got a courtesy call to confirm my address before delivery. Happy with my new chair and would use Fusion Living again in the future. Thank you :)"
"Just purchased 4 Tulip style dining chairs and although still boxed, I'm happy on quick examination that they are ok. I was kept informed about the delivery which was also fairly quick. Overall positive experience. I would buy from this company again."
"Excellent service! I phoned the office with a question and received superb assistance. My goods arrived within 3 days and on the date promised."
"Easy to order from this company. Information on delivery was very good. Product was very well packaged and was delivered as per my instructions. So, thank you Fusion staff for a trouble free purchase. I will visit your website again."
"Product was as described and delivery was very prompt. I would however, have appreciated an email telling me the item had been dispatched; it was sheer chance that I was home when DPD made the unexpected delivery!"
"Great experience, fast delivery"
"Great service with excellent response times, goods received in 3 days."
"Great Communication and service from start to finish. Quick reply to my enquiry and fast dispatch. Recommended!"
"I haven't received order yet. I think it would to be good to give customers an idea of how long delivery would take"
"Can only describe overall performance of Fusion Living as excellent in all aspects in fulfilling my recent order"
Fusion Living is rated 4.78 based on 288 reviews