Fusion Living Reviews

Furniture
Home & Garden

Tell us how Fusion Living made you happy

Claire
"Fabulous chairs, really easy to put together, great quality and match the colour of my kitchen perfectly! Would recommend and will buy from Fusion Living again."
Yvonne
"I am delighted with my new chairs .The colour is just what I wanted The customer service was excellent! I had a slight problem with the chrome legs which was resolved within 24hours.I would recommend to family and friends."
Kathryn McEntee
"Proffessional company. Delighted with Victorian ghost chairs. One arrived damaged and was replaced within days. Will shop here again"
"lovely table but scratches easily. Great communication from Fusion"
"Very pleased with my purchase, would definitely recommend."
Hi Sharon, Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us! We're so pleased you are happy with your purchase.
Fusion Living
"Easy to navigate site, lots of selection, great price and delivered quickly. Good work Fusion Living."
Hi Jason, Thank you for taking the time to write us a brilliant review. We're so pleased you found the whole process easy and are happy with the product and service received.
Fusion Living
"Excellent web site , can't fault anything ,the consol table arrived on time in perfect condition and is very good quality.Would definitely recommend... Worth mentioning is the driver of the delivery company, who was really helpful....."
Hi Shirley, thank you for this review! We're so pleased you're happy with your console table and the service you have received!
Fusion Living
"Purchased some Iconic chairs but there was a colour difference to advertised chairs. This was quickly sorted out and the customer service was first class. Would certainly order from Fusion living again and definitely recommend them to family and friends. Thank you very much.."
Thank you for taking the time to write us this wonderful review. We're pleased that we could resolve this issue for you and you are happy with the service!
Fusion Living
"Se avrò occasione farò ancora acquisti da questo fornitore"
Grazie per la tua opinione! Siamo così felici che acquisterai di nuovo con noi!
Auguri,
Fusion Living
"Ravie de la table, très belle qualité Livraison en temps et en heure"
Merci pour votre excellente critique! Nous sommes heureux que vous soyez satisfait de votre table! Meilleurs voeux, Fusion Living.
"Excellent transaction highly recommended throughout"
Hi Kenneth, Thank you for your review! We're glad you found the process easy and would recommend us! Best Wishes, Fusion Living.
"Much better than how is described. VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL. TOP SHOP"
Hello Setra,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We're so glad you love your products!
Thank you for shopping with us!
Fusion Living!
"Love the product and can't praise the customer service enough."
Hi Ruth! Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We're so pleased you are happy with the product and service!
Fusion Living
"Very Nice chair! Easy to assemble. Very well packaged, fast delivery. Everything is perfect."
Thank you for taking the time to write us this excellent review! We're so pleased you were happy with the service and product! Thank you for shopping with us!
Hi Claire!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a fabulous review! We're so pleased you're happy with your new chairs! We must say, they look stunning!!!
Fusion Living
"Order came quickly and the chairs look really smart, with my table, very comfortable too, would recommend to family and friends."
Hi Ann,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a brilliant review! We're so pleased you're happy with your chairs!
Fusion Living
"I needed foam linings for 1960@ Tulip chair cushions. Fusion were able to supply exactly what I needed promptly and my chairs now look excellent, thank you"
Hi Laura!
We're so pleased we could help you and you're happy with your chairs
Fusion Living
"I love the chair - Fusion was the right place to look and do business with."
Hi Robert! Thank you for your excellent review! We're so pleased you're happy with your product!
Fusion Living
"Update to my previous review - following my review Fusion Living called me to discuss the issues outlined and agreed to send out replacement parts. These arrived a day later. 5 out of 5 for customer service, and the chair is comfy too :)"
Thank you Hayley! We're so pleased that we could help following your previous review and you are happy with our service.
Fusion Living
"Excellent. Product is fantastic quality and great customer service. Really helped to get it delivered on the requested date. Will be coming back for more"
Thank you Lana for writing us a superb review! We're so glad we helped deliver your order on a specific date that suited you and that you would return and shop with us again!
Fusion Living
Thank you Yvonne for taking the time to write an excellent review for us. We are so pleased you are happy with your new chairs and that your problem was resolved quickly. Your chairs look stunning!
Best wishes
Fusion Living
"Nice easy website to navigate. Simple transaction, goods arrived on day specified. Fantastic product."
Jill, thank you for writing an excellent review for us! We're so pleased that you found the whole experience easy and are happy with your product!
Best Wishes
"Fantastic product."
Thank you for taking the time to write an excellent review for us. We are so pleased you are happy with your product.
Best wishes