Fusion Living Reviews

Unit 1A, 49 Huncote Road, Stoney Stanton, Leicestershire

Categories:
Furniture
Home & Garden

How would you rate Fusion Living ?

Mrs
"Brilliant selection of chairs to choose from. Really pleased with my choice and the swift delivery"
Ian
"Great product and great price"
"Very fast transaction.good service and good quality.Very pleased."
"From my first contact with Fushion - via a phonecall, I knew this company was professional and going to be a good experience. Purchased four ghost dining chairs and they arrived two days later in perfect condition. Many thanks for the service I have received from you. I would not hesitate to recommend."
"Amazing customer service, helpful friendly staff and great products."
"The efficiency demonstrated was first class"
"Good service. Updated on status throughout. Goods delivered within time specified. Delighted with the purchases."
"There had been an issue with stock levels and my order was delayed. Usually you would get an email telling you, but Fusion called to advise me and present options. It was what I consider real customer service. I would definitely recommend them."
"Customer service was second to none. Cheerful polite staff dealt with my enquiry both quickly and efficiently. We all know this can be rather rare these days."
"Carley had excellent communication skills and always kept me in the loop. Looking forward to seeing the chairs the end of this week"
"Fantastic customer service from Helen, Carley and the team. My order was placed seamlessly and arrived very quickly. I swapped my colour of chair, which was received well from Helen and photos received of different colours to help me make my decision. A very friendly company to deal with and extremely helpful. The chairs are very good quality and stylish."
")rdering was very easy and customer services replied and answered my queries in a prompt and friendly way. The chairs arrived on time in perfect condition and were easy to construct. Best of all they had a terrific choice of colours which are clear and bright. They have been admired by all my friends and look good against white walls."
"I found the the customer service very helpful and efficient."
"The items I required were dispatched and delivered very swiftly, and were easily assembled in a few minutes, and appear to be of good quality. I'm very happy with the service you provided."
"Very quick delivery, lovely colour (just like the picture) and a good price in comparison to other shops for the same product. Really happy and would 100% buy from here again! Thanks!"
"Web site good and easy to use. Awaiting delivery"
"Very happy with the service. Excellent tracking so I knew where parcel was. very impressed x"
"Great products, professional service and super quick delivery at competitive prices - perfect."
"Quick efficient service with promp delivery exactly as stated. Product as I expected, so far so good. I wish all Internet sales were as good!! πŸ‘πŸ‘"
"Courteous, helpful and efficient. Thank you."
"Excellent customer service very helpful .I was kept up to date about my delivery. Will definitely be shopping with fusion living again."
"Ghost chair arrived quickly had no problems. Just took out of box and it’s now sitting in my newly decorated room. Beautiful."
Fusion Living is rated 4.77 based on 257 reviews