Fusion Living Reviews

Read Fusion Living Reviews

sales@fusionliving.co.uk

Unit 1A, 49 Huncote Road, Stoney Stanton, Leicestershire

Tell us how Fusion Living made you happy
I’ve previously bought 5 of the colourful pyramid base Eiffel chairs and the family all love them. Better still when one of the kids critically damaged some of them Fusion quickly responded to my request for replacement parts which I was happy to pay for rather than replace an entire chair. Delivery was rapid.
Hi Tim, thank you for taking the time to write us this excellent review. We're so pleased you were happy with the service and response from us. We do hope you choose to shop with us again.
Posted 46 minutes ago
Couldn’t be more helpful when resolving the issues we had with some chairs . Replied to emails and called on phone . In the post promptly ( same day ) and order tracked through dpd . Cannot remember the last time I had such efficient service anywhere. Would highly recommend using
Hello, thank you so much for taking the time to write us this wonderful review! We're so pleased that you found the service received helpful and prompt. Thank you for shopping with us and we do hope you choose to shop with us again.
Fusion Living.
Posted 48 minutes ago
Quick delivery. Well packed. Fantastic quality. Exactly what we wanted
Thank you for taking the time to write us this excellent review! We're so pleased that you're happy with the chairs you received! They look stunning!
We do hope you choose to shop with us again!
Fusion Living
Excellent company, well packed fast delivery and a quality product. Couldn’t ask for more.
Thank you for taking the time to write us this wonderful review! We're so pleased that you were happy with the whole process of shopping with us and the product received! We do hope you choose to shop with us again!
Fusion Living
Easy to order and fantastically quick, lovely chairs and vibrant
Thank you for taking the time to write this excellent review! We're so pleased that you were happy with the service and products received! We hope you choose to shop with us again!
Wonderful seller !!!
Thank you for taking the time to write us this excellent review!
Fusion Living
Excellent product, speedy service with constant updates. Would highly recommend
Hi Claire, Thank you for taking the time to write us this excellent review! We're so pleased you were happy with the service provided and product received! We do look forward to you shopping with us again!
Fusion Living
I have had good dealings with Fusion living and found them to be most helpful. For example I was looking for a pedestal chair for years, and I found one on Fusion living, and delivery three days later. JB
Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to write us this excellent review! We're so pleased we could help you find what you were looking for! We hope you choose to shop with us again!
Fusion Living
Im really pleased with the clock, looks nicer than the picture on the website.
Hi Claudia,
Thank you for taking the time to write us this wonderful review! We're so pleased that you're more than happy with your product! We think it looks stunning!
Quick delivery, quality item. Recommended
Hello, thank you for taking the time to write us this excellent review! We're so pleased you were happy with the service and product you received!
Fusion Living
Brilliant liked the product ordered an other chair that arrived Id ticked the wrong box, slightly different chair wrong colour cushion, my fault Rang up the customer service,no problem sorted. brilliant 8 35 in morning one picked, up new one delivered.Thank you 10 out of ten for me
Hi Valerie! Thank you for taking the time to write us this excellent review! We're so pleased you're happy with the service we provided!
We hope you choose to shop with us again!
Fusion Living
We bought the tulip table and 6 tulip chairs which swivel round so you don’t have to move the chairs in and out to sit down or leave the table an excellent feature. The set looks super stylish and is made to a high quality. Would definately recommend them 1000%..
Thank you for taking the time to write us this outstanding review! We're so pleased that you are happy with the product and the functionality of the design!
We do hope you choose to shop with us again!
Fusion Living
I phoned and asked if I could get the table sooner and they were so helpful- I got a call back land they had arranged an earlier delivery Very helpful will order from them again !
Hi Julia! Thank you for taking the time to write us this excellent review! We're so pleased to hear that you were happy with the service received!
We look forward to you shopping with us again!
Fusion Living
Order 4 dining chairs - super fast delivery. All chairs arrived well packed and in excellent condition. Some assembly was required but instructions were easy to follow. Would recommend 😀
Thank you for taking the time to write us this excellent review! We're so pleased that you're happy with your experience and products received. We hope you will choose to shop with us again!
Fusion Living
Whereas the customer service from Fusion Living was good the one I received from the delivery company (DPD) was appalling. They have never attempted to deliver it to my flat and left the parcel at the estate office. I specifically stayed at home today so that I would not have to carry the delivery myself as there is not lift in my block of flats. On the day of delivery I left three messages for the driver to take the delivery to my place and not to the estate office. The estate manager said that they called me and I told them to leave it at the estate office which is a lie. I have never received a phone call or even a voice message from them. One of the boxes was damaged (two big holes) as well.
Hi Agnieszka, We're really sorry to hear that your experience with our courier did not meet the usual high standard. Our customer service team is now dealing with this issue and have contacted you via email.
Fusion Living
This chair is perfect sits with my desk beautifully adds a lovely style to the room.
Hi Penny! Thank you for taking the time to write us this excellent review! We're so pleased to hear that you love your new chair!
Fusion Living
We had a small problem with an item we purchased from Fusion living but this was resolved very quickly and we were very happy with the outcome. Their response was immediate and the service they give cannot be faulted.
Hi Maggie! We're sorry you had an issue with your order, however we're delighted to hear that it was resolved quickly and efficiently and you think our service is faultless! Thank you for taking the time to write this excellent review.
Fusion Living
Chairs arrived and we love the colours and they are very comfortable. They arrived with no instructions tho and the green chair has 3 marks on it that look like grease!! We will be returning this one, hoping the customer service is good and we get a replacement fast! Without the missing instructions and marked seat, I would have given 5 stars.
We're sorry to hear that you've had an issue with your order, we do hope to be able to resolve this issue quickly and promptly. Please could you provide us with your order number and images of the said marked chair so we can look into this.
Fusion Living
Absolutely fantastic customer service and very prompt delivery.
Lisa, Thank you for taking the time to write us this wonderful review! We're glad to hear you were happy with the service provided and the product received.
Fusion Living
Just received my ordered of the Eiffel inspired chair in white and blush, love it. Supper fast delivery. Thank you
Thank you for taking the time to write us this excellent review! We're so pleased to hear you were happy with the service provided as well as the product received.
We hope you will chose to shop with us again.
Fusion Living is rated 4.79 based on 442 reviews