Fusion Living Reviews

Unit 1A, 49 Huncote Road, Stoney Stanton, Leicestershire

Categories:
Furniture
Home & Garden

How would you rate Fusion Living ?

Mrs
"Brilliant selection of chairs to choose from. Really pleased with my choice and the swift delivery"
Ian
"Great product and great price"
"Very fast transaction.good service and good quality.Very pleased."
")rdering was very easy and customer services replied and answered my queries in a prompt and friendly way. The chairs arrived on time in perfect condition and were easy to construct. Best of all they had a terrific choice of colours which are clear and bright. They have been admired by all my friends and look good against white walls."
"I found the the customer service very helpful and efficient."
"The items I required were dispatched and delivered very swiftly, and were easily assembled in a few minutes, and appear to be of good quality. I'm very happy with the service you provided."
"Very quick delivery, lovely colour (just like the picture) and a good price in comparison to other shops for the same product. Really happy and would 100% buy from here again! Thanks!"
"Web site good and easy to use. Awaiting delivery"
"Very happy with the service. Excellent tracking so I knew where parcel was. very impressed x"
"Great products, professional service and super quick delivery at competitive prices - perfect."
"Quick efficient service with promp delivery exactly as stated. Product as I expected, so far so good. I wish all Internet sales were as good!! πŸ‘πŸ‘"
"Courteous, helpful and efficient. Thank you."
"Excellent customer service very helpful .I was kept up to date about my delivery. Will definitely be shopping with fusion living again."
"Ghost chair arrived quickly had no problems. Just took out of box and it’s now sitting in my newly decorated room. Beautiful."
"Service and delivery were both great. I couldn't have asked for a quicker and easier way to buy a light fitting."
"My chair arrived with no instructions for assembly and a critical piece missing so could not be assembled at all. Then had to wait a week to receive new part"
Hi Tara

Thank you for your Review and once again we are very sorry for the missing part and that there were no assembly instructions included. Following your call on Thursday afternoon we have it firmly noted down to dispatch the missing part asap once we are open again after Easter. Unfortunately when you called on Thursday the day's dispatch had already taken place and there is no DPD delivery service until Tuesday 3rd April. We will be sure to dispatch the missing part on Tuesday for you and the assembly instructions have been emailed to you.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Best wishes
Fusion Living
"Selecting and ordering was easy and the whole process was very smooth and efficient."
"I cannot believe the quality of the service I recieved. It was outstanding."
"Delivery when we wanted it and product as expected."
"impossible to review as item not delivered"
Hi Martin
Thank you for your Review and apologies for any confusion caused. We send an email to review Customer Service, if you have been in contact on the phone or email, to review the service you received and then another Review email once the product has been delivered.
Thank you for your order. Your item has a lead time of up to 2 weeks and we will be in touch again soon to book in the delivery with you.
In the meantime, if you have any queries, just let us know and we'll be happy to help.
Best wishes
Fusion Living
Ivan Halachev
Unverified Reviewer
"The best costumer service, I m very impressed with everything! Quality table very good delivery!!! Will shop again soon, thank you!!! Recommend"
Ivan Halachev