Fusion Living Reviews

Furniture
Home & Garden

Tell us how Fusion Living made you happy

Paul
"I had a very good experience when I called Fusion to check the status of my order. Helpful operator explained everything clearly and was very obliging,"
Lisa
"Great set very well made. customer service excellent would definitely recommend."
"Brilliant selection of chairs to choose from. Really pleased with my choice and the swift delivery"
"Again this company has been brilliant to deal with. The employees are incredibly helpful and lovely to deal with."
"Highly professional, friendly and very helpful! Thank you!"
"Excellent service. Very helpful. Explained everything clearly and also so friendly . Will definitely be buying from you again. Thank you."
"Ecellent customer service - staff bent over backwards to accommodate our tricky delivery request. Looking forward to receiving my chairs ready for Christmas."
"Ordered a ghost chair,pleased with quality and delivery time would definitely recommend to friends and order more items"
"Very happy with the service, I a very pleased with the chairs I ordered . Thank you."
"Excellent service, quick delivery with clear time and date. Chairs are brilliant. Thank you"
"Can't find any fault, cushions were just what we wanted and service was excellent."
"Really friendly and helpful- thank you!!"
"Impeccable"
"Absolutely love my new chairs, exactly the same as shown on the site very easy to assemble. Free delivery came new day! Would very highly recommend."
"Very good service and great quality"
"This the second order of tulip chairs that I have placed. On both occasions the exceptional service, was equal to quality of the product. Friendly professional people available at the end of a phone to advise and reassure. Delivery person arrived in record time. The packaging was exactly right and recyclable. The chairs are a thing of beauty and really comfortable. I am a completely satisfied customer!"
"Very happy with my first order. Delivery was quick and convenient and very pleased with my new chairs. Easy to put together and perfect for my home. Will be ordering again."
"Ordered six chairs one of which was damaged. Made a call & it was sorted with replacement parts by return. Would have been 5 stars apart from this."
"Fantastic customer service. Extremely quick response."
"Easy to order and even got a courtesy call to confirm my address before delivery. Happy with my new chair and would use Fusion Living again in the future. Thank you :)"
"Just purchased 4 Tulip style dining chairs and although still boxed, I'm happy on quick examination that they are ok. I was kept informed about the delivery which was also fairly quick. Overall positive experience. I would buy from this company again."
"Excellent service! I phoned the office with a question and received superb assistance. My goods arrived within 3 days and on the date promised."
Fusion Living is rated 4.78 based on 295 reviews