Fusion Living Reviews

Read Fusion Living Reviews

sales@fusionliving.co.uk

Unit 1A, 49 Huncote Road, Stoney Stanton, Leicestershire

Tell us how Fusion Living made you happy
Amazing quality, easy purchase and delivery... about to look for a coffee table now!
Good customer service. Very pleased with quality and value of my purchase. Excellent delivery very service.
Having mistakenly ordered an incorrect item, I asked that my order be cancelled. Fusion Living contacted me and were extremely helpful. They dealt with my request and issued a refund promptly. Fantastic customer service. I look forward to dealing with them again.
The chair arrived on time as promised. It was appropriately wrapped. It was easy to assemble. It was attractive and comfortable to sot on. So, all in all I think it was a pleasant and professional service.
Thank you for taking the time to write us this great review! We're so pleased that you received a pleasant and professional service from us. We hope you shop with us again soon!

Fusion Living
Great product! Although I found the same chair for £63 on a different site!
Hello Ana, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re very pleased that you think the product is great! We believe our price reflects the quality of our products and we hope that you will be able to see this reflected in your chair. Thank you for shopping with us.
Very dissatisfied with the service I have received a floor lamp was delivered without the legs and the company will not send the legs so I have a lampshade and nothing else. A very expensive lamp. Do not buy products from this company. I do not recommend them.
Thank you for leaving a review and we’re really sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with the service received. We have spent time looking at your order and as you know, we delivered to you on 7th December 2019 and the first we were notified of your missing component was in early February which was 7 weeks later. Unfortunately, in this situation due to the length of time after your delivery and us being notified we could not help to resolve this as we do ask that we are notified of any delivery errors (missing items or incorrect items) within 14 days from the date of delivery.
very efficient and good customer service.
Thank you for taking the time to write us this great review! We're so pleased that you're happy with the service provided!
Fusion Living
Hervorragender Service. Noch nie in dieser Weise erlebt. Besser geht es nicht.
Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, diese großartige Bewertung zu schreiben! Wir freuen uns sehr, dass Sie mit dem erhaltenen Service zufrieden sind. Wir hoffen, Sie möchten wieder bei uns einkaufen!
Die besten Wünsche,
Fusion Living
Ordered the ghost chair. Quick delivery, fantastic chair very comfortable and looks great with dressing table. Thank you Fusion Living!
Thank you for taking the time to write us this great review. We're very pleased that you're happy with your new ghost chair! Don't forget to tag us in a picture on Instagram @fusionliving

Fusion Living
Our order was fulfilled quickly and we were very pleased with the quality of the side tables.
Hello Barbara,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this brilliant review. We're so pleased that you are happy with your side tables!
Fusion Living
I’m very please with my new chair
Thank you for taking the time to write us this great review. We're so pleased that you are happy with your new chair.
Fusion Living
I found the customer service really good and the product was beautiful when it arrived. Really well packaged to ensure no damage in transit
Hi Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this great review. We're so pleased that you found our customer service helpful and you are pleased with the product you received.
Fusion Living
Extremely happy with our comfortable Eiffel inspired chairs. We did have a problem with a couple of the chairs when they arrived but the customer service was outstanding and replacement parts received the next day. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company.
Hi Carole,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this excellent review! We're so pleased that we resolved this issue for you and that you were happy with the service that you received from our customer services. Thank you for choosing to shop with us.

Fusion Living
Excellent customer service... I can't recommend Carley highly enough. Although there was a problem with the paint on the legs of the chairs, they were proactive in resolving the matter efficiently. Great communication.
Hello Deborah, Thank you for taking to time to write us this great review! We're so pleased you had a great experience with our customer service and we could resolve your issue quickly and efficiently!
Fusion Living
Very pleased with the tulip chair cushions, also a very fast delivery!
Thank you for taking the time to write us this great review! We're so pleased that you are happy with your tulip chair cushions and the fast delivery!
Fusion Living
I’ve had a positive experience from start to finish with Fusion Living. I found them to very helpful and courteous and promptly answered a query I had for delivery. Their delivery driver was also very professional and helpful. A great experience
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to write us this wonderful review! We're so pleased that you had a positive experience from start to finish and that your query was answered promptly.
Fusion Living
i am very impressed with my chairs for the price....the service was excellent...i recieved them in a couple of days
Hi Denise, Thank you for taking the time to write us this wonderful review! We're really pleased that you're happy with the chairs and service you received!
We do hope you choose to shop with us again!
Fusion Living
Was looking for stylish dining chairs and an ad came up on Facebook. Was delighted because I found the perfect chairs at a good price. They came really quickly and are really lovely - so well made and distinctive. Very pleased 😀
Hi Katherine, Thank you for taking the time to write us this brilliant review! We're so pleased to hear that you are delighted with your new dining chairs and our fast and efficient service ! They look fab! We do hope you choose to shop with us again!
Fusion Living
Great purchase of Eiffel Chairs in black. However, the leg on one chair has lost some of the black paint. I didn't report it or return it as I am sure black paint will cover it. I am sure if I had the company would have replaced it.
Hi Jude! Thank you for taking the time to write us this great review! We're so pleased to hear that you are happy with your chairs. However, the one set of black legs don't sound like our usual standard and we would like to resolve this, a member of the team will be in touch with you shortly over email to discuss this with you.
Fusion Living
I was very pleased with the chairs themselves. However I did struggle with the assembly part, i.e. fixing brackets and wooden legs, then onto underneath part of seat. A drawing with instructions would be invaluable.
Hi Alan! We're really sorry to hear the assembly instructions we're not included in your order, this isn't our normal standard. If you do still need this instructions please do not hesitate to contact us. However, we are pleased to hear that you were happy with the chairs you did receive.
Fusion Living is rated 4.78 based on 486 reviews