Fusion Living Reviews

Unit 1A, 49 Huncote Road, Stoney Stanton, Leicestershire

Categories:
Furniture
Home & Garden

How would you rate Fusion Living?

Ian
"Great product and great price"
Peter
"Very fast transaction.good service and good quality.Very pleased."
"Love the chair, great quality for the price - the same chair in John Lewis was £200 more! Also the free delivery was very quick, really impressed!"
"Still in waits on delivery date"
Hi Matthew

Thank you for your order. Just to keep you updated, your order is scheduled to be dispatched tomorrow for delivery on Wednesday. We will be in touch again soon.

Best wishes
Fusion Living
"I placed my order twice, by mistake and Fusion Living came straight back to me, at a weekend, to query my order, without my having to contact them. This saved me a lot of worry and stress, waiting until Monday. With many companies the onus would have been on me to correct the mistake. Very impressed."
"I had to contact Customer Service for having placed the wrong quantity of my order. I was dealt with very efficiently even if it was only 2nd January. Both my call and my email were dealt with very quickly in a professional but friendly way. The refund on the extra item was made immediately. Thank you Fusion. I am so looking forward to receiving my beautiful floor lamp"
"Excellent efficient service"
"Brought 6 chairs in 2 different colours. Wasn’t happy with the colours. Fusion changed them over for me asap. Very good service. Will use them again."
"Great table and great delivery service, a definite case of exceeding expectations!"
"Carly @ fusion was so helpful. She Checked the product I was looking for (actually knew it!) and ordered them up for me with all the assurance I needed very quickly. we are still awaiting delivery but fusion are going out of their way to ensure next day delivery as soon as back in stock so they are with us for Christmas. Excellent prices and excellent customer service which is a rarity these days. look forward to seeing the products as soon as they are avail. Thanks Carly!"
"Seat for the office comfy and beautiful. I'm buying 4 in a different colour for dining. Quick delivery. Really happy."
"Good choice to choose from. Easy to order and well packed and quick to deliver."
"Great customer service and fantastic product. Pleasure to deal with!"
"Great service, highly recommend"
"Excellent service, and prompt delivery!"
"The person I spoke to on the phone was very friendly and helpful and delivery was quick. The negative was that the dining chairs we bought came with no assembly instructions which made it tricky trying to put them together."
"The quality is excelent and brilliant being able to have the legs in a walnut colour rather than the light wood,the customer service I received from Carley was excelent and very prompt on answering my queries.The main one being Fusion Living don't keep the colour I wanted and straight away Carley said she would contact suppliar and try and get me a single chair,came back to me in no time at all with yes and I received it in 4 days which was brilliant.Many thanks Carley"
"Most helpful couldn't have done more"
"I placed an order over the phone for dining chairs. The woman who took my order was informative and very helpful, offering advice and answering my questions. The chairs were delivered quickly and efficiently. They're lovely. Delivery was on time with tracking information. I was told they'd be delivered within an hour slot, and they were. A really good shopping experience. Well done."
"Absolutely love love love my chairs! Delivery was simple and chairs easy to assemble. Perfect! Staff always very helpful. Thank you!"
"I was able to purchase something which you no longer hold in stock"
"The ordering on the phone was very straight forward the staff ce friendly and when I had issues with part of my order the delivery was sorted straight away. Very pleased with the chairs"
Many thanks for taking the time to write a great Review for us and we are very pleased to hear you are happy with your chairs.
"The product (chairs) are great and the customer service was fabulou. My delivery was delayed but they kept me updated of new delivery date and chased the courier to ensue it would be delivered"
Hi Katherine
Thank you for taking the time to write this great Review for us, we really appreciate it.
Thanks for shopping with us!
Best wishes