Fusion Living Reviews

Furniture
Home & Garden

Tell us how Fusion Living made you happy

Abbie Connell
"Very pleased with the service and so pleased with my new chairs!!"
"Item arrived in good time and was well packaged."
Guylaine Bouriaud
"I love the items proposed on the site and they have a very reactive customer service and very Friendly. Delivery is fast and if a mistake happen they will sort it out in no time. Brilliant"
"Brilliant product and efficient delivery of items. Would definitely recommend."
"Bought two chairs. One is perfect. One is broken so I’ve got to send it back. Massively disappointing."
"Very pleased with the service and so pleased with my new chairs!!"
"I cannot find fault with this company. The website was easy to use with lots of choice. The items arrived very quickly and were easy to assemble. Once assembled the quality was good and as I had ordered chairs, these were extremely comfortable. I would highly recommend"
"Only place I could find the product I wanted. Came faster than expected and got a friendly call from the team to arrange delivery. Very impressed overall."
"Brilliant quality chairs better than we expected. Only a small gripe in that the wrong colour chairs were sent. However we got a very quick replacement with no problem at all. Despite this the 5 star rating is still well deserved. Thanks for the help guys."
"An example of how customer services should be done! We had a time limit for the delivery, not only were the items delivered earlier than expected we were informed all the way with a phone call and email. Faultless."
"Great service was updated throughout the delivery and my product is amazing I love it!!"
"Absolute fabulous product delivered on time and extremely usable"
Thank you for writing an excellent Review for us and we are very pleased to hear that you are happy with your purchase.
Thanks for shopping with us.
Fusion Living
"Good quality, competitive price and delivered when promised. If only more suppliers could do this."
Thank you for writing an excellent Review for us and we are very pleased that your delivery arrived when you wanted it.
Thanks for shopping with us.
Fusion Living
"The chairs match very nicely around our dining table in our mainly glass conservatory they give an expression of space no regrets re our choice"
Thank you for writing an excellent Review for us. We are pleased that you like your new chairs. Thank you for shopping with us.
Fusion Living
"Great to deal with and quick despatch/delivery!"
Thank you for writing an excellent Review for us. We really appreciate the feedback and you taking the time to do this.
Fusion Living
"I could not fault the service or delivery I received with this company. Unfortunately one chair had two marks on the front, from when I notified them over this fault I received a replacement seat within 3 days I have never received this level of service before from any company before."
Thank you very much Malcolm for your feedback and Review. We are so pleased we could quickly resolve the issue with the marked seat for you. Thank you for shopping with us and enjoy your chairs!
Fusion Living
"Easy purchase and helpful lady on phone. Chairs as seen on website - underside stapled not too neat but, as its unseen not a big issue - product good for cost. Delivery on time ."
Thank you for taking the time to write a great Review for us.
We really appreciate the feedback.
Fusion Living
"Absolutely excellent service, incredibly patience and helpful in supporting me as I made decisions on my chosen designs, giving lots of alternative options and helpful advice which made the decision to purchase so much easier. Thank you."
Thank you Lynette for taking the time to write this excellent Review for us. We really do appreciate the feedback and we are so glad we could help you with your colour choices and designs. We will be in touch regarding delivery as soon as the chairs arrive in stock.
Thank you for shopping with us.
Fusion Living
"Chair arrived promptly, well packaged. Very happy with my purchase."
Thank you Helen for the excellent Review. We are so pleased you like your new chair. Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us.
Fusion Living
"Delivery was excellent design and orange chairs look good except for two very small black spots on one of the chair backs."
Hi Malcolm
Thank you for taking the time to write a good Review for us. We are glad that we've been able to resolve the issue with the black dots on the chair for you. Your new seat will be delivered tomorrow.
Fusion Living
"Excellent product and great value. Good customer communication. Chairs look wonderful in our new kitchen. Highly recommended"
Thank you David for the excellent Review. We are so pleased you like your new chairs. Thanks for the feedback.
Fusion Living
"Great service, quick delivery and good quality."
Thank you very much for your great feedback. It is appreciated.
Fusion Living
"Quality furniture at reasonable prices"
Thank you for taking the time to write a great Review for us. It is appreciated!
Fusion Living is rated 4.79 based on 344 reviews