Fusion Living Reviews

Unit 1A, 49 Huncote Road, Stoney Stanton, Leicestershire

Categories:
Furniture
Home & Garden

How would you rate Fusion Living?

Verified Buyer

Very fast transaction.good service and good quality.Very pleased.
Stephen
Stephen
Verified Buyer

Love the chair, great quality for the price - the same chair in John Lewis was £200 more! Also the free delivery was very quick, really impressed!
Poline
Verified Buyer

Delivery super fast (2 days) and package perfectly made.
Verified Buyer

Great service. Very attentive, friendly customer service team. Delivery arrived the following day.
Valerie
Verified Buyer

Looking for amazing contemporary or retro furniture, mirrors, wall clock. Infact all the things that make our houses feel like home look no further than fusion living.
Amazing service.
Quick and efficient. Love the new clock
Claire &Val

Excellent service :)
Georgina
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy ordering speedy delivery and a Great Product at the endof the process.
Fassal
Verified Buyer

Superb customer service. Excellent communication and knowledgeable and courteous staff. Will definitely purchase from Fusion Living again. Worthy 5 stars.
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a great Review for us. We really appreciate this and look forward to delivering your chairs to you soon.
Glen
Verified Buyer

Spoke to very helpful lady before ordering online. Delivered ahead of estimated date by DPD , so delivery was hassle free. Chair looks to be as described.
Thank you very much for your Review Glen. We really apprecaite it.
Elizabeth
Verified Buyer

Very speedy delivery - nice chairs
Thank you Elizabeth for writing a great review for us and letting us have your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Richard
Verified Buyer

as it was easy to buy and i phone before the lady was very help
Thank you Richard for taking the time to write an excellent Review for us. Thanks again for shopping with us!
Kate
Verified Buyer

Fantastic customer service. Thanks Carly!
Thank you Kate for taking the time to write an excellent review for us. We really appreciate it!
Verified Buyer

Very fast transaction.good service and good quality.Very pleased.
Thank you very much Peter for sending in the photo - your chairs look absolutely fab! Thank you for writing a great Review as well.
Brian
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website. Ordered two bar stools. Quick delivery and delivery company really great - updates on the app very useful. Love the quality and look of my purchase. Will definitely use you guys again. Thanks
Thank you Brian for writing a great Review for us - we really appreciate it!
So pleased you like your purchase as well.
Karin
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased to find my products on this webside, but had difficulties in placing and
paying for them, after several frustrating attempts I almost gave up and suddenly received a
very pleasant call from a lady by the name of Carly who helped me putting the transaction
through over the phone. I am looking forward in receiving my table and chairs.
Thank you Carly from K.Delman
Lynn
Verified Buyer

Exceptional customer service always phoned when promised. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the sales process. Would certainly recommend Fusion Living
Thank you for the great Review Lynn. We look forward to delivering your order at the end of June as agreed.
Paul

Best price, speedy delivery
Thank you for the great Review Paul.
Verified Reviewer

Great products and great customer service!
Amanda
Verified Buyer

The chairs I ordered arrived well packaged & time & I'm very happy with the communication from Fusion concerning this.
Hi Amanda

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for us. We really appreciate it and hope that you love your new chairs.

Elsie
Verified Buyer

I haven't received the item I ordered and neither have i been given information of whether my item has been dispatched/ when I'm likely to receive it so at the moment I am very much unable to judge your service.

Being kept in the loop re when items will be delivered is something I and I'm sure other customers would appreciate.
Natalia
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and beautiful chairs! We ordered the wrong colour originally and customer service member was incredibly helpful and friendly, she changed it without delay. Will be ordering more chairs again soon as we are getting a bigger table. Would highly recommend this website/company for its for great design and friendly teams.
Thank you very much.
Thank you Natalia for your great review and positive feedback which is really important to us. We hope you love your chairs!
Verified Buyer

yea was pleased with my purchase and although there was some damage it was taken care of asap so yea nice people and beautiful stuff thanku
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your feedback and once again we apologise for the damage to the unit but we are glad we got this resolve for you.
Jane
Verified Buyer

Customer service above and beyond expectations.
Thank you Jane for taking the time to write a great review for us. We really appreciate it and we hope your daughter liked her chair!
Fusion Living is rated 4.78 based on 198 reviews