Friars.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Friars.co.uk
customer service
Read Friars.co.uk Reviews

About Friars.co.uk:

Friars is a family business specialising in luxury chocolate and unique gifts. Since 1927 the business has evolved from a gift shop/cafe to a specialist chocolate and gift store.

Our online business was launched in 2010 and more recently we have opened a second ‘Ye Olde Friars’ high street store in Ambleside to support our flagship store in Keswick.

Our gifts are designed in house so you will not find them anywhere else. We want to make it easy for you to be original, so you can give gifts that taste and look amazing and will be remembered.

We love new products (perhaps because we get bored easily!), so every Valentines, Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas we launch a new range. It certainly keeps us entertained and hopefully our customers interested.

Tell us how Friars.co.uk made you happy
These chocolate liqueurs were so hard to put down
Salted Caramel Chocolate Collection absolutely fabulous. Would recommend Friars no question. Visit the shop in Keswick when you can! Unbelievable experience. Spoilt for choice. Great!
Delicious chocolates as always, well packaged and delivered promptly. Particularly love their signature selections, especially Blissfully Boozy and the rose and violet creams. Highly recommended!
Very speedy delivery, the items for the grandchildren look great. Carrots filled with little chocolates .
Great orange creams
I bought the mixed milk selection and they are fabulously good, the best chocolates I have ever had. They are me through the present crisis and I can't recommend highly enough.
Very nice.
Easy to order, rapid delivery and especially good products. In particular I love the Derwent toffee.
Absolutely excellent service. Arrived exactly on time and packaged brilliantly, What more can you ask!
Very quick delivery, good value and well packaged, thanks.
I ordered 6 bars of wonderful chocolate covered Niederegger marzipan to keep me going during these difficult times. It’s not particularly easy to get here so I was pleased to find it at a reasonable price at Friars, it arrived quickly and well packaged. I’ve already eaten 3 bars so may need to reorder soon!
Fast service in difficult times. Lovely chocolates, hard to choose a favourite. Looking forward to the shop in Keswick being open again!
Recently ordered some vegan chocolates. Not only do they look lovely but they taste it as well.
Excellent service and chocolates beautifully presented
not tried them as they are for a present but looks lovely well packaged and quick delivery thanks.
Excellent customer service, great product , well packaged for delivery .
Great customer service, speedy delivery and great choice.
Very easy to order and quick delivery. .
Excellent products, efficiently delivered. Thank you Friars.
First class service,delicious chocolates and very quickly delivered.
Friars.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 4,380 reviews