Freethought Internet Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Freethought Internet

About Freethought Internet: Freethought is a 100% UK based web host and we pride ourselves on giving our customers absolutely amazing service with incredible products. We provide everything from domains, to hosting, to SSD virtual servers, as well as leased lines and IP transit.

"I have had nothing but good experiences with the support staff. Fast response and always able to solve my issues in a very timely manner. Very happy with the service."
Thanks for the kind words Doug, we love having you as a customer and helping with any issues you need our help with! ????
"I would like to say how impressed I am with Freethought Internet service. Ever since I transferred my hosting and domains to them I have found the team's support to be outstanding, not just in terms to the speed of response and accuracy - but 'adding value to their responses' and using language which a non-tech person can more easily understand. Many Thanks"
We're so glad to hear you find our support so good! We're especially pleased you enjoy the way that we provide support in a way that you can understand, we hate it when support people just blind you with technical terms in an attempt to fob you off, we just want to give helpful understandable advice to get you on your way with the problem solved ????
"Thoughout the many years we have been using Freethought Internet the service has always been remarkably rapid and efficient. I would highly recommend their services."
"Really friendly and efficient customer service. Great technical support which I've found invaluable as someone who has very little technical ability."
We've really enjoyed providing you the support you need to get up and running! Thanks for the positive words!
"Great customer support"
"For any service such as hosting/email/domains - Customer Service / Support is key. Freethought Internets support is 2nd to none. You feel as if you are their only customer - they go out of their way to help you at times. I want to keep them to myself and tell no-one about them!!!! But terrific stuff from the guys. Hopefully they will continue to go from strength to strength and keep their fantastic services running as well as they are currently."
Great to hear you appreciate the effort we go to in providing you great support! We're even happier you shared us with others, there's plenty of us to go around! ????
"I have had my fair share of problems, from hacking to bad customers emails bouncing and taking up my space etc. Every single time, Team Freethought go above and beyond to help. Brilliant customer service and a super friendly team. You are never left in the dark and always know what's going on. I can't recommend them enough. I literally wouldn't be with anyone else."
Thank you so much for the kind words! Going above and beyond to help customers is what we live for, so glad we're able to be there for you whenever you need us.
"Cannot fault these guys. I've lost count how many years I've kept my business with them. Not only is it value for money but they'll bend over backwards to deliver first class professional service."
No problem is too big or too small for us! We will move mountains if we have to ensure you get the support you need, we're so glad you're so pleased with the service you get!
"The guys at Freethought are the best. They are extremely knowledgeable and are dedicated to providing a high quality service. When you contact them your request is dealt with by experts in an efficient manner every time. We have been a customer of theirs for many years and hope to continue to use them for many years to come."
Thank you Mike! We're so glad to hear how happy you are with the service you get, quality customer service and support is our highest priority so knowing you're so happy is fantastic news!
"good customer service and hassle free service"
"Always quick to respond to tickets, although I very rarely have to open a ticket. Superb service, at very reasonable prices."
"Kieran was great in resolving a host of minor issues we were having - quickly and effectively - absolutely excellent to have someone to talk to on email so quickly - Thanks"
"I honestly don't know where I'd be without the amazing support of Kieron & Edward in my businesses. They are always on hand to help with my technical difficulties (of which there have been a few!) be it website, technical or email related. Their support is second to none, friendly & efficient. I wholeheartly recommend their service & they are very competitively priced too. Do yourself & your business a favour & get Freethought on your side today!"
Thank you so much for the feedback Jade! We're so pleased to hear how happy you are with the service and the support we provide!
"Without question, Edward was fine help. Not only was his help counter to the stereotypical, lethargic IT type, but he went above and beyond his duties to help me with ISP caching. An ISP on the other side of the Atlantic. (I'm in the States.) The one caveat I have about Freethought are the website templates. As I've found out, many of them are freeware and their nuances are simply pedestrian."
Thank you so much for your review Wes!

We'd love to find out more about your thoughts on the templates, all our templates are designed by professionals and none of them are "freeware" other than that some of them are available with our free website builder. We love to get feedback though, if you would like to share more detail please drop us an email to support@freethought-internet.co.uk and we'll pass it on to the designers who make the templates.
"I've been looked after by Freethought Internet for many years and I'd never go elsewhere. They've provided invaluable support to my business over the years and their service standard is impeccable. I know that my business, and my clients' businesses, are in very safe, proactive, capable hands. Thank you guys so, so much :)"
"We have been a client of Freethought and the former Xion Internet since their very beginning. They have hosted several websites of our own and those of organisations we have been associated with. We have received only the very best patient, superb support and the most competitive prices. I can't imagine going anywhere else. Great company. Excellent staff. Well deserving of more stars!"
"When I was moved over from my previous host to Freethought, I worried that it was going to be one of those hosts that set up & then just die. However, I have been completely blown away with their reliability, response time to support tickets and ability to help, even the newbies like me!"
"Prompt and comprehensive advice and guidance resulting in solution of my problem."
"Excellent service, always highly responsive to support tickets and support staff clearly very knowledgeable and technically proficient. I would not hesitate to recommend Freethought."
"I used TDMWeb, a family company, for many years, during which they supplied excellent service. After they retired, they passed me on to Freethought as the company most likely to carry on in the same tradition. Freethought have fully justified this decision; they provide a rapid and personal service, guard against and warn me about malicious web attacks, and give helpful and accurate advice when required. Their package offers good value - a good amount of storage, and fast and responsive servers."
Freethought Internet is rated 4.97 based on 102 reviews