Freethought Internet Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Freethought Internet

About Freethought Internet: Freethought is a 100% UK based web host and we pride ourselves on giving our customers absolutely amazing service with incredible products. We provide everything from domains, to hosting, to SSD virtual servers, as well as leased lines and IP transit.

"What I loved about you guys is that you understand customer requirements and their issues. And bring something that can make our experience better, unlike other hosting companies which have a fixed set of rules, and won't even consider on any factor."
"Very happy with the ease of setting up the accounts. Pleased with the helpful and relevant answers to technical questions."
"A little over a year ago, I moved to Freethought on the recommendation of a friend and business colleague. Previously I had been with a multi-national company and when an I.T./email/server problem/issue arose, it took days to fix which of course means that you loose business. The idea of moving to an alternative provider sent shivers down my spine (I am a technical Luddite). The transition to Freethought was simple, easy and stress-less due to the professionalism of Freethought (they care!). Freethought are always there to answer any questions, sort out technical issues and most importantly, offer an outstanding service. I trust Freethought implicitly and with that in mind, Freethought allow me to get on with running my company in the confidence and knowledge that Freethought are supporting me. In today's society we are very quick to criticize, yet slow to praise. I have no criticism with Freethought, only praise!"
"When I was moved over from my previous host to Freethought, I worried that it was going to be one of those hosts that set up & then just die. However, I have been completely blown away with their reliability, response time to support tickets and ability to help, even the newbies like me!"
"Really ultra fast response time, friendly support, highly professional!"
Freethought Internet is rated 4.97 based on 102 reviews