Freethought Internet Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Freethought Internet

About Freethought Internet: Freethought is a 100% UK based web host and we pride ourselves on giving our customers absolutely amazing service with incredible products. We provide everything from domains, to hosting, to SSD virtual servers, as well as leased lines and IP transit.

"good customer service and hassle free service"
"Without question, Edward was fine help. Not only was his help counter to the stereotypical, lethargic IT type, but he went above and beyond his duties to help me with ISP caching. An ISP on the other side of the Atlantic. (I'm in the States.) The one caveat I have about Freethought are the website templates. As I've found out, many of them are freeware and their nuances are simply pedestrian."
Thank you so much for your review Wes!

We'd love to find out more about your thoughts on the templates, all our templates are designed by professionals and none of them are "freeware" other than that some of them are available with our free website builder. We love to get feedback though, if you would like to share more detail please drop us an email to support@freethought-internet.co.uk and we'll pass it on to the designers who make the templates.
"Cheap and responsive to support requests."
Freethought Internet is rated 4.97 based on 110 reviews