Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foresters Friendly Society
Read Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

About Foresters Friendly Society:

Foresters Friendly Society has been helping with family finances since 1834. As a mutual society, we don't have shareholders so our profits are instead distributed to our policyholders in the form of bonuses and also through our Foresters Extras membership package. We take a sustainable approach to savings, investments and insurance.

Third Floor, Enterprise House, Ocean Way, Ocean Village

Tell us how Foresters Friendly Society made you happy
Easy & hassle free to set up account. I also got good cashback after going thriugh Quidco. I would definitely recommend.
Yes an easy and comfortable organisation to deal with. Not heard progress on my recent stocks and shares investment which I look forward to - the M&S vouchers were great
I have been with the Foresters for many years and have been given support from the Society when I needed it. The investments that I have taken out over the years have yielded very good returns. The latest bonds we have taken out came with fantastic gift cards for Marks and Spencers, which have come in very handy for Christmas gifts
Excellent products and service, could just do with more information on the website, such as checking balance of funds deposited.
Great investment proposition... only lacking an app
Our investment was easy to complete and straightforward. I remember my father being a Forester many years ago so thought it about time I dipped my toe in.
Fantastic service from Foresters. They really are very friendly. I feel my money is being well taken care of. Thank you
Staff professional and courteous and helpful
Absolutely love the extra's you get with every policy
Very good to start saving for my future. Easy to apply and to access online..Would recommend Foresters friendly.
Excellent customer service, feel happy that I'm putting something away for my family's future
I joined Foresters Friendly Society.I have more than 10 policy’s I m very happy And my family and friends Number one
They were in charge of my child trust fund and would send frequent updates on the balance, following that they gave me the option to transfer some of the money, which I did, there was no hassle involved and the entire process was very easy.
My mum has been with them for years and now I'm in the Iver 50s club I decided to join. Very easy to set up another happy customer
I have been investing with foresters for over 25 years, the advice, service and returns on my investment have all been great. Its really nice belonging to the foresters family, they actually make me feel that they care.
Easy to talk to and fast replies
New to foresters and great service got other family members to join as well, good service and helpful customer service
The foresters Friendly Society have made me very happy over a number of years. I have no complaints against them. They have always been there for me in my hour of need. For example when I had a total knee replacement earlier this year, their support was first class.
Really easy to onboard, happy customer and feel confident with my investment through Foresters Friendly Society.
Very good customer contact, very helpful & a quick response
Foresters Friendly Society is rated 4.58 based on 495 reviews