Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foresters Friendly Society
Read Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

About Foresters Friendly Society:

Foresters Friendly Society has been helping with family finances since 1834. As a mutual society, we don't have shareholders so our profits are instead distributed to our policyholders in the form of bonuses and also through our Foresters Extras membership package. We take a sustainable approach to savings, investments and insurance.

Foresters Friendly Society, Foresters House, 29/33 Shirley Road, Southampton, SO15 3EW

Tell us how Foresters Friendly Society made you happy
Efficient and welcoming introduction to the Foresters Friendly Society. All our questions were answered in a very clear manner by the court secretary and looking forward to the first meeting.
A good service
I have not applied for a saving plan. I paid for a fraaternal membership.. Please could you check this as I have not received my pack but I have recieved a welcome letter from the secretary of court 2560
Hi Ambreen, thank you for your 5 star review. We are sorry to hear you haven’t received your pack. Our Member Services Team posted another pack out to you last Friday, so it should arrive this week. Please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 988 2418 or memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk if you need any further assistance. Kind regards, Foresters.
Very easy to apply for,products offer good value for money,and the company is well established,very pleased with the service. Thank you
Simple to sign up, a Friendly Society who are here to support members not shareholders and support me with my LISA. What is the downside!
Clear, easy to understand savings and investment products.
Everyone at Forester's is polite and very helpful. I felt there was nothing that they wouldn't do for you. They make you feel so confident .
Easy to deal with. Excellent service
Found the process easy from start to finish
Hopefully the FFS is moving its product portfolio 'online' so that members and policy holders can monitor their investments in 'real time' rather than annual paper based 'statements'?
I opened a savings account with Foresters Friendly which was extremely easy and seamless to do. I'm a very satisfied customer and the bonuses come in handy too!
This is the best way to save money, completing the form online is so easy and quick and very good savings scheme. I would recommend them for savings.
I have been trying to deposit a lump sum for ages, but your phones are never answered.
Hi Aaron, thank you for your comments. I understand that you have spoken to Laura in our Member Services Team. Please do email: memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk or call us: 0800 247 2418 again if you would like to discuss your savings plan with us in more detail. Thanks, Foresters.
Easy to use, quick response, fine and dandy
Always receive great customer service from Foresters Friendly Society. Would highly recommend
I recently wanted to add into my L-ISA before the end of the tax year, but could not contact you over the phone. I left answer machine messages and had no call back. This is frustrating when you have nearly £20k of my money. It doesn't fill me with confidence... Still no response and I did (reluctantly) put an extra £4k into my pot.
Dear Andrew, thank you for your comments. We are sorry to hear about your recent experience. It has come to our attention that some members found it difficult to get through to our team due to the volume of calls we experienced over tax year end and we appreciate receiving feedback on this. Please rest assured that we will review the situation and do our best to ensure it doesn’t happen again. We would like to thank you for raising this and we are pleased to hear that you have been able to top up your Lifetime ISA. If there is any further way we can assist you at present, please do let us know. Kind regards, Foresters Friendly
This is my second product with Foresters and have no complaints apart from no online access once you open plans, that should be a goal as you can open online, but not view the account.
Always helpful easy to apply awaiting my M&S vouchers with anticipation
An excellent organisation with members interests at heart.
The online process was excellent but nothing was mentioned about the M&S voucher as offered on website.
Foresters Friendly Society is rated 4.57 based on 325 reviews