Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foresters Friendly Society
Read Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

About Foresters Friendly Society:

Foresters Friendly Society has been helping with family finances since 1834. As a mutual society, we don't have shareholders so our profits are instead distributed to our policyholders in the form of bonuses and also through our Foresters Extras membership package. We take a sustainable approach to savings, investments and insurance.

Foresters Friendly Society, Foresters House, 29/33 Shirley Road, Southampton, SO15 3EW

Tell us how Foresters Friendly Society made you happy
Easy to deal with and great member benefits
I invested a large sum of my Pension in this Society with the promise of a 1% Interest rate, which is quite competative at present due to the Pandemic. It also provided me access to Court Albert 2926 Benefits covering Medical, Mental and Dental Care. I was a little dissapointed to discover that as a Member they do not provide an Internet Log In to your Bond, but I will receive notifications and Statements through email and the post.
Very good and caring company. Just wish they had an app or something x
quick at answering telephone, very helpful,nothing to trouble all in all very good
A good service
Clear, easy to understand savings and investment products.
Hopefully the FFS is moving its product portfolio 'online' so that members and policy holders can monitor their investments in 'real time' rather than annual paper based 'statements'?
The online process was excellent but nothing was mentioned about the M&S voucher as offered on website.
I found the application process online straightforward, but am still waiting to receive any information by post.
Very trustworthy and very good service so far i have been using for 20 years
Very good. Only critique is that, as far as I know, the online view of the account.
I have two over 50's plans with Foresters Friendly and I am pleased with both. Their customer service is excellent and the company offer so much more than other insurance companies. The returns on policies are good as with many other companies you don't get interest. They offer help in so many ways such as telephone medical help etc. There various lodges offer social activities. I recommend Foresters Friendly.
Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Please do get in touch in the future if you have any questions about your savings plan or would like to find out more about your membership benefits. Kind regards, Foresters
Really informative about product . Online service is easy to use so you can see statements, fund breakdown etc easily
Simple to use, affordable mid-term savings option.
Good plan for children
A small plan but one which is for long term savings which I hope will be enough to give my kids something to ease my passing. Nice to be part of a traditional Friendly Society. Not yet applied or requested any member benefits but nice to know you have access to this unique support.
FFS is very friendly, reliable and trustworthy building society. not much experience yet.
I found it very easy and straightforward process
Easy to set up an account, communication was good and all sorted really quickly
Hi Steven, we appreciate your review and are pleased it was easy to set up an account. If you need any information about your savings plan, do call us on: 0800 988 2418. Regards, Foresters.
Sorry did not take out a savings plan I paid a sum into my granddaughters account.
Hi Anthony, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Please do get in touch in the future if you have any questions about your savings plan. Kind regards, Foresters
Foresters Friendly Society is rated 4.57 based on 291 reviews