Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foresters Friendly Society
Read Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

About Foresters Friendly Society:

Foresters Friendly Society has been helping with family finances since 1834. As a mutual society, we don't have shareholders so our profits are instead distributed to our policyholders in the form of bonuses and also through our Foresters Extras membership package. We take a sustainable approach to savings, investments and insurance.

Foresters Friendly Society, Foresters House, 29/33 Shirley Road, Southampton, SO15 3EW

Tell us how Foresters Friendly Society made you happy
I have two over 50's plans with Foresters Friendly and I am pleased with both. Their customer service is excellent and the company offer so much more than other insurance companies. The returns on policies are good as with many other companies you don't get interest. They offer help in so many ways such as telephone medical help etc. There various lodges offer social activities. I recommend Foresters Friendly.
Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Please do get in touch in the future if you have any questions about your savings plan or would like to find out more about your membership benefits. Kind regards, Foresters
Really informative about product . Online service is easy to use so you can see statements, fund breakdown etc easily
Simple to use, affordable mid-term savings option.
Good plan for children
A small plan but one which is for long term savings which I hope will be enough to give my kids something to ease my passing. Nice to be part of a traditional Friendly Society. Not yet applied or requested any member benefits but nice to know you have access to this unique support.
FFS is very friendly, reliable and trustworthy building society. not much experience yet.
I found it very easy and straightforward process
Easy to set up an account, communication was good and all sorted really quickly
Hi Steven, we appreciate your review and are pleased it was easy to set up an account. If you need any information about your savings plan, do call us on: 0800 988 2418. Regards, Foresters.
Sorry did not take out a savings plan I paid a sum into my granddaughters account.
Hi Anthony, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Please do get in touch in the future if you have any questions about your savings plan. Kind regards, Foresters
Hello Foresters, Nice to hear from you. Email appreciated. Unfortunately due to the current situation with COVID 19 there have been no meetings to attend.
I was invited to join on the recommendation of Mrs Janet Cole and Mr Mel Cole who both express sincere virtue of becoming a member. Looking forward to being able to attend meetings in the future Thank you Pattie Forbes
Very happy with everything. Customer service is great and was easy to set up. Only thing that would make it better, for me, would be an app or a part when you log on to see your savings total.
Great support and community
Not been a member long and have been on lock down so cannot comment
Helpful service.
Like social side off it
Very straightforward and well explained website made choosing the solution I did very simple
I took out a lifetime ISA with Foresters Friendly Society. I found the setting up of the account easy online and the appropriate paperwork arrived shortly after opening my account. I receive a letter every April (every tax year) with the amount in my account. My only wish would be a summary statement of the total amount I’ve deposited into the account every year up until the date the letter is sent. For example: 2018 amount deposited, 2019 amount deposited etc. This would allow me to assess how much I have contributed compared to previous years. Other than that, the online and phone call service is excellent.
I enjoy going to the social activities like the Pantomime and annual day out.
very caring and friendly.
Great service, friendly over phone but dropped a star as no online portal
Hi Kathryn, thank you for your review. We hope to offer members an online portal soon as we know it is something they would like to have. If you need any information about your savings plan or membership benefits, please do not hesitate to get in touch on memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk
Kind regards,