Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foresters Friendly Society
Read Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

About Foresters Friendly Society:

Foresters Friendly Society has been helping with family finances since 1834. As a mutual society, we don't have shareholders so our profits are instead distributed to our policyholders in the form of bonuses and also through our Foresters Extras membership package. We take a sustainable approach to savings, investments and insurance.

Third Floor, Enterprise House, Ocean Way, Ocean Village

Tell us how Foresters Friendly Society made you happy
Easy to do as I am not very computer savvy. Only problem I did the wrong investment meant to put money in a different plan.
I recently invested (joint) in a Bond for the first time, found the online application very easy and after a few days I received the welcome letter. I will make further investments with Foresters Friendly Society in the future and I recommend it. Now I am waiting to receive the gift card from them.
I am already a member of Foresters Friendly Society and chose to transfer an existing ISA to them. As this is still in train I cannot give 5 out of 5 but response so far from foresters has been quick and helpful.
I have attended only one Forester meeting so far which is probably insufficient to allocate a 5 star review. Maybe it deserves the extra star because I was impressed with what I saw ( the first of any meeting I've ever been to that served fish and chips as a break refreshment. For any organisation to function effectively and efficiently there needs to be dedication within its members. I saw an abundance of this virtue at the meeting I attended,
Online was easy to do my bond but I phone 12days ago I phone them about transferring my isa she took my details said some one would be in touch but no one want my money it disappointing after my sister been with them for many years
Hi Stewart, thank you for leaving your review. We understand that our Member Services team have since been in touch with you to arrange a call. If you do need any further assistance please do let us know. We are available Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm on 0800 988 2418 or by email memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk. Kind regards, Foresters
Great customer service and a safe place to keep money
Helpful customer service and a very safe place to keep money.
Experience to date has been great. Met a number of other members in the last 6 months how have all made me very welcome
Very easy to set up online, with good follow-up communication by email and post. The only improvement I can think of would be to have the ability to check my account balance online.
Yes an easy and comfortable organisation to deal with. Not heard progress on my recent stocks and shares investment which I look forward to - the M&S vouchers were great
Excellent products and service, could just do with more information on the website, such as checking balance of funds deposited.
They were in charge of my child trust fund and would send frequent updates on the balance, following that they gave me the option to transfer some of the money, which I did, there was no hassle involved and the entire process was very easy.
Website is very easy to use and it is easy and quick to set up/manage accounts. Staff are always very helpful and polite when dealt with via email or online. Very good service and would recommend!
Initially I had problems logging in but after I was informed about two emails for this, the rest was easy.
This was very easy to set up online and with an incentive of cashback through a comparison site, which I received after a short period. The Interest rate offered is very competitive and my investment is safe with a good return in 1 to 5 years. I have only had the saving bond for 6 months so I am unable to give the Society more than 4 stars, however, I expect this will improve next year.
Happy with service so far, easy to talk to on phone with any queries. Only constructive point to raise would be making process of adding extra funds into LISA a bit simpler but it was hardly difficult. Also how to move Lodge you registered to is a bit unclear.
A simple process to join and a good track record of returns.
My wider family has been with Foresters for many years, I am pleased to link my investment with them and enjoy the activities and fellowship this gives me as well as the Foresters Extras to help with the cost of some medical care. I look forward to seeing the Bonus I may have made on my investment.
Fine but I would find it more useful to be able to go on line and review how my savings are doing from time to time!
Purchase went through quickly and efficiently.
Foresters Friendly Society is rated 4.58 based on 495 reviews