Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foresters Friendly Society
Read Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

About Foresters Friendly Society:

Foresters Friendly Society has been helping with family finances since 1834. As a mutual society, we don't have shareholders so our profits are instead distributed to our policyholders in the form of bonuses and also through our Foresters Extras membership package. We take a sustainable approach to savings, investments and insurance.

Foresters Friendly Society, Foresters House, 29/33 Shirley Road, Southampton, SO15 3EW

Tell us how Foresters Friendly Society made you happy
feel unclear online application system as we had no idea this was an investment isa rather than a cash isa that we wanted, so i have cancelled.
Hello, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you were not aware our Lifetime ISA is a stocks and shares investment one, not a cash ISA. We do explain the investment type on our website, but we will review the copy to ensure it is made clearer from the start. We are pleased you were able to easily cancel though. If you would like to find out more about any of our other savings products, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on: 0800 988 2418. Regards, Foresters
One meal with members and one latter some time later then no further interaction because of Covid-19 restrictions (understandably)
TNone of your other questions are relevant
Opened an account with Foresters partly due to a bonus offer of £65 for doing so. It's now tracking at only £50, so not the best start with a financial management company!
Dear Frederick, thank you for your review. We are sorry about your recent experience with us. We will look into this for you and will be in touch shortly. Kind regards, Foresters.
Dear Frederick, further to our recent communication, we are glad to have been able to resolve this matter for you. Please do get in touch if you have any questions in the future about your savings plan with us. Kind regards, Foresters
Joined april last year and had no contact from local agent /secretary till around dec got a mag, and all holidays were full, I rang him and he said they came out in august you should have rang then, I said i never got any mag about them are they allways given out to regulars, he got quite nassty and first said he could not find me, then he said you would have had a mag, must be your postman I said there is nothing wrong with my postman he knows me well, I am a J.P. and i do not have any problems with my post. I did phone someone at your head office but got no joy E A WoolleyJ.P.
Hi Elizabeth, thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. If you'd like us to look into this more, please email memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk or call 0800 988 2418 with some more information. Kind regards, Foresters.
Foresters Friendly Society is rated 4.59 based on 209 reviews