Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foresters Friendly Society
Read Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

About Foresters Friendly Society:

Foresters Friendly Society has been helping with family finances since 1834. As a mutual society, we don't have shareholders so our profits are instead distributed to our policyholders in the form of bonuses and also through our Foresters Extras membership package. We take a sustainable approach to savings, investments and insurance.

Foresters Friendly Society, Foresters House, 29/33 Shirley Road, Southampton, SO15 3EW

Tell us how Foresters Friendly Society made you happy
Opening my first Foresters Friendly Society was quick and very simple to do. Notification was quick and I also received written confirmation by post within the week. Very pleased with the process.
Understanding and it gave me helpful information and worth recommending open a plan
I think you have got your facts wrong as i have not taken out any savings plan with the Foresters Friendly Society
Hi John, thank you for your feedback. Having followed up with our Member Services team we understand that they have contacted you directly about this. If you have any questions or need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 988 2418 or by email memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk. Kind regards, Foresters Friendly
The service was amazing, efficient and extremely professional. From the second I entered into business with them, I felt safe and assured of my products and service.
The Society has been attentive to detail and prompt in their service.
They sent me lots of emails offering marks and spencer vouchers for taking out a bond but then said I wasn’t eligible. To make matters worse they said at the same time they rejected my claim that they put their customers first
Hi, thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about the experience you have had and would be happy to look into this for you. If you could please contact us by email memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk or call 0800 988 2418 to provide some more information we’d appreciate it. Kind regards, Foresters.
Extremely easy and quick to set up.
Very user friendly and I have recommended to family & friends for all savings needs.
Excellent communication
Very easy to navigate around the website, all information clearly communicated.
Foresters do some great work with endowments & grants to assist those in need. From a customer perspective, however, they need to keep up & move from paper to digital.
Great customer service, easy to get in touch with, called me back as requested and resolved my issue immediately.
I took out an extra savings plan towards my retirement. It was very easy to apply and all the paperwork was delivered by post in a few days. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Very friendly customer service, quick and efficient
I'm happy
One of the Best Friendly Societies around. Very helpful and friendly people.
Easy to use
Foresters really are a friendly society offering so much more than most insurance companies. Check out their discretionary benefits, help to members and social events.
Great customer service! Needed help with my ISA and they were as helpful as possible!
easy to deal with - very helpful staff - can talk to a real person on the phone.
Foresters Friendly Society is rated 4.57 based on 339 reviews