Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foresters Friendly Society
Read Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

About Foresters Friendly Society:

Foresters Friendly Society has been helping with family finances since 1834. As a mutual society, we don't have shareholders so our profits are instead distributed to our policyholders in the form of bonuses and also through our Foresters Extras membership package. We take a sustainable approach to savings, investments and insurance.

Foresters Friendly Society, Foresters House, 29/33 Shirley Road, Southampton, SO15 3EW

Tell us how Foresters Friendly Society made you happy
The lady I spoke to was very informative and so helpful thank you all
Very easy to invest and paperwork arrived in 2 days.
A very easy hassle free company to save with.
Easy to deal with and great member benefits
Good communication and easy to understand products
Easy to set up and I am kept informed
I can't find anywhere that I can log on to my account to see what's happening with my money. I have an ISA account with another Friendly Society and it lets me log-on to see my account.
Hi Christine, thank you for your review. We know online account access is something our members have expressed an interest in, and it is something we are looking into. In the meantime, if you need any information about your savings plan or member benefits, please do call us on: 0800 988 2418 or email us: memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk Kind regards, Foresters.
Opening a LISA was stress free and simple & service is always friendly and helpful. Would recommend.
My family and I have had savings plans for years with the Foresters and I have just opened a new ISA. The Foresters Friendly is a fantastic society. We have received great bonuses. education grants etc. and have enjoyed the social activities of my local court. I can't recommend them highly enough!
From the day of my application to become a Member into the Friendly Society I have received a kind welcome normal letter from the National office with my Member number and my Court. Soon after I wrote several emails to the National office (my favorite contact) asking them for more information but unfortunately I have not received a reply from them to date and I have not even been contacted by the local Court. I trust in this ancient and well organized Society,however I believe they should answer emails and not just phone calls.
Hi Giuseppe, thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear you've had trouble getting in touch. If you email us on: memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk with more information we will be happy to get back to you, Kind regards, Foresters.
Really happy with the service I received would recommend to everyone.
I know from my mother that Foresters is well organised and user friendly. I do feel I have confidence in them. I am looking forward to receive a grant from them being in full time education.
I invested a large sum of my Pension in this Society with the promise of a 1% Interest rate, which is quite competative at present due to the Pandemic. It also provided me access to Court Albert 2926 Benefits covering Medical, Mental and Dental Care. I was a little dissapointed to discover that as a Member they do not provide an Internet Log In to your Bond, but I will receive notifications and Statements through email and the post.
Very good and caring company. Just wish they had an app or something x
quick at answering telephone, very helpful,nothing to trouble all in all very good
You took my money told me that the site should had taken my £50. Then cancelled my account
Hi Lee, thank you for your review. We are sorry you have had this experience with us. If you could please call us on: 0800 988 2418 [or email us: memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk] with more information, we will be happy to look into this for you. Regards, Foresters Friendly.
Enquiries dealt with in a friendly and efficient manner. It is easy to speak with someone without going through an automated system.
Easy application process and good competitive savings rates. This is my second product with Foresters and I am also enjoying the member online events
This is a very good product. It was very easy to set up and the staff were very helpful. I was also very happy to get the M&S voucher which is a very nice gesture. Thank you very much.
Disappointed as welcome pack has not been received
Hi Nicola, thank you for your comments and we are sorry to hear of the experience you have had. Our Member Services team have arranged for another pack to be sent out which you should receive this week. Please do contact us again if this does not arrive. You can reach our Member Services team on 0800 988 2418 or by email: memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk. Kind regards, Foresters."
Foresters Friendly Society is rated 4.58 based on 294 reviews