Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foresters Friendly Society
Read Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

About Foresters Friendly Society:

Foresters Friendly Society has been helping with family finances since 1834. As a mutual society, we don't have shareholders so our profits are instead distributed to our policyholders in the form of bonuses and also through our Foresters Extras membership package. We take a sustainable approach to savings, investments and insurance.

Foresters Friendly Society, Foresters House, 29/33 Shirley Road, Southampton, SO15 3EW

Tell us how Foresters Friendly Society made you happy
There is very little communication from them , no statements or updates
Hi Richard, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and we are sorry to hear you weren’t happy with the service. We do issue annual statements in August. We are planning to offer members online access in the not too distant future, as we know this is something our members are keen to use. If you have any further questions, please email memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk or call 0800 988 2418 and we’ll be happy to help. Kind regards, Foresters.
More regular statements please

Make it easier to access account info on line
Hello, thank you for leaving us a review. Annual bonus statements have just been issued, but we know online access is something our members want to see, so we hope to offer this soon. In the meantime, if you need any information about your savings plan or membership benefits, please do not hesitate to get in touch at memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk
Foresters
Very simple and easy to sign up for a plan. Two things need looking at:
1. Identifying if any existing member. My other daughter has a plan.
2. Need to ask for a scan or photo of a document to help confirm claimed identity.
Hi Nick, thank you for your review. We'd be happy to take a look at this for you. Please could you email memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk or call 0800 988 2418 with some more information. Kind regards, Foresters.
Opening an account was easy and straight forward. Over the year I have received correspondence but nothing advising me what the value of my investment has become. This would have been usedul.
Hello, thank you for leaving your review. We are currently producing our annual bonus statements which will provide an update on your investment's value. These will be sent out by early August. If you need any other information about your savings plan or membership benefits, please do not hesitate to get in touch on memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk.
Foresters
Pleased with benefits so far but disappointed with communications. Before lock down we were only notified about social events when they were aleady full.
Hi Kay, thank you for leaving a review. We’re sorry to hear the events you were interested in were full. Do get in touch with your Court Secretary and they’ll be able to update you on future events, as soon as they are able to take place again. Kind regards, Foresters.
The one thing I don't like is that I cannot access my account on line as I can with all my other accounts. I also emailed you about this several months ago and got no response so I think you could improve your communication and have a logon facility. Annie
Hi, Anne marie,
Thank you very much for your review. We hope to offer members online access soon as we know it is something our members would like. If you need any information about your savings plan or membership benefits, please do not hesitate to get in touch on memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk
Foresters
The mark given would have been much higher, but when I did take out the NEW savings plan it was very difficult to get the shopping voucher £25, which I was promised. It was only through a formal complaint Free a period did I get the £25, with no reflection of my time or expense.

Also, I feel as a loyal customer of over 20years the loyalty Foresters FS shows to customers like me, could be vastly improved.
Easy enough to apply, but no further online access.
Hi Russell, thank you for your review. We hope to offer members online access in the not too distance future, as we know it is something our members would like. If you need any information about your savings plan or membership benefits, please do not hesitate to get in touch on memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk.
Foresters
The process to set it up was straight forward, but it was disappointing that part of the selling point of taking out an ISA was to send some M & S vouchers, which never materialised, even after a chasing email.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear you’ve not received your voucher yet. We will look into this for you and will be in touch shortly. Kind regards, Foresters.
Dear Peter, we’re pleased to let you know that your Gift Card has now been sent via first class post. Having met the 3 month investment criteria required as per the terms of the offer, the additional delay was unfortunately due to the initial impact of the current lock down and changes made to ensure our staff are safe and can work from home. We apologise for the delay and to also thank you for raising this with us. If you don’t receive your Gift Card, please do let us know. You can contact us via email memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk or by phone 0800 988 2418. Kind regards, Foresters.
I am still witing for my M & S voucher
Dear Paul, we’re pleased to let you know that your Gift Card has now been sent via first class post. Having met the 3 month investment criteria required as per the terms of the offer, the additional delay was unfortunately due to the initial impact of the current lock down and changes made to ensure our staff are safe and can work from home. We are sorry for the delay and to also thank you for raising this with us. If you don’t receive your Gift Card, please do let us know. You can contact us via email memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk or by phone 0800 988 2418. Kind regards, Foresters.
I’ve only been to one meeting everything else been cancelled due to the Coronavirus
Foresters Friendly Society is rated 4.60 based on 222 reviews