Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foresters Friendly Society
Read Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

About Foresters Friendly Society:

Foresters Friendly Society has been helping with family finances since 1834. As a mutual society, we don't have shareholders so our profits are instead distributed to our policyholders in the form of bonuses and also through our Foresters Extras membership package. We take a sustainable approach to savings, investments and insurance.

Foresters Friendly Society, Foresters House, 29/33 Shirley Road, Southampton, SO15 3EW

Tell us how Foresters Friendly Society made you happy
Good communication and easy to understand products
Easy to set up and I am kept informed
Opening a LISA was stress free and simple & service is always friendly and helpful. Would recommend.
My family and I have had savings plans for years with the Foresters and I have just opened a new ISA. The Foresters Friendly is a fantastic society. We have received great bonuses. education grants etc. and have enjoyed the social activities of my local court. I can't recommend them highly enough!
Really happy with the service I received would recommend to everyone.
I know from my mother that Foresters is well organised and user friendly. I do feel I have confidence in them. I am looking forward to receive a grant from them being in full time education.
Enquiries dealt with in a friendly and efficient manner. It is easy to speak with someone without going through an automated system.
Easy application process and good competitive savings rates. This is my second product with Foresters and I am also enjoying the member online events
This is a very good product. It was very easy to set up and the staff were very helpful. I was also very happy to get the M&S voucher which is a very nice gesture. Thank you very much.
I am proud to be part of such a good willed and generous organisation. It feels like I am part of a warm family whilst also investing in my own future. I look forward to investing in other products with a peace of mind if security. Thank you.
I have have multiple policies with AoF for more than 35 years. Always offer great advice in what I find to be a secure environment
Very easy to apply for any of the accounts on offer. Would recommend Foresters Friendly Society.
I have been a member of the Foresters since childhood and am a life member these days. In November 2020 I opened a mini stocks and shares ISA. I applied online successfully. After acknowledgement, I received all the relevant paper work from the Foresters, which was clear and straightforward . From personal point of view, it would be helpful if I could access the investment online to monitor progress etc. However I do know the office staff, ever helpful, ate only a phone call away.
Very efficient, clearly explained and as their title says a friendly society.
I have been a member for many years my parents invested for me as a child I have continued to invest over the last 50 years . They are what they say "friendly "
It was very simple to apply, the form was easy to fill in, great service, a trusted company.
I have recently become a member of the Ancient Order of Foresters and belong to a Court. I have been warmly welcomed and before Covid restrictions prevented it, have enjoyed several social occasions. When I had a little spare money to invest it seemed a very good idea to purchase one of the products.
The Foresters Friendly Society was the best financial decision we ever made. It feels terribly old school at times, but in a dependable loving aunt kind of way. You kind of know it works and is generous, but as it's your aunt you're not too sure if it's cool to voice how much you actually think it's cool.
Efficient and welcoming introduction to the Foresters Friendly Society. All our questions were answered in a very clear manner by the court secretary and looking forward to the first meeting.
I have not applied for a saving plan. I paid for a fraaternal membership.. Please could you check this as I have not received my pack but I have recieved a welcome letter from the secretary of court 2560
Hi Ambreen, thank you for your 5 star review. We are sorry to hear you haven’t received your pack. Our Member Services Team posted another pack out to you last Friday, so it should arrive this week. Please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 988 2418 or memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk if you need any further assistance. Kind regards, Foresters.
Foresters Friendly Society is rated 4.57 based on 291 reviews