Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foresters Friendly Society
Read Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

About Foresters Friendly Society:

Foresters Friendly Society has been helping with family finances since 1834. As a mutual society, we don't have shareholders so our profits are instead distributed to our policyholders in the form of bonuses and also through our Foresters Extras membership package. We take a sustainable approach to savings, investments and insurance.

Foresters Friendly Society, Foresters House, 29/33 Shirley Road, Southampton, SO15 3EW

Tell us how Foresters Friendly Society made you happy
One of the Best Friendly Societies around. Very helpful and friendly people.
Easy to use
Foresters really are a friendly society offering so much more than most insurance companies. Check out their discretionary benefits, help to members and social events.
Great customer service! Needed help with my ISA and they were as helpful as possible!
easy to deal with - very helpful staff - can talk to a real person on the phone.
Easy to register and kept informed of changes promptly
Offers a good product range. I have been a Forester for a number of years, and appreciate the numerous benefits available to members.
Straight forward and easy to apply. Customer service very good.
Have not received anything in post?
Hi Sarah, thank you for your review. We understand our Member Services team have already been in touch with you about this, but if you do need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us. We are available on 0800 988 2418 or by email memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk. Kind regards, Foresters
Had to phone up to receive another welcome pack as first did not arrive not a very good start
Hi Stephen, thank you for your comments. We are sorry you have not received your pack. We understand our Member Services team have already been in touch with you and have arranged for another one to be posted to you. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 988 2418 or by email memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk. Kind regards, Foresters
Ye OK lost my direct debit records so my plan didn't get set up straight away but all sorted a few months later when I realised
Hi, thank you for your review. We are pleased your direct debit got sorted. In the meantime, if you need any information about your savings plan or member benefits, please do call us on: 0800 988 2418 or email us: memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk. Kind regards, Foresters.
Always good and trustworthy
You seem to offer many quality products. Thank you.
I cannot really make a valid comment at present as I have had very little contact from you since my initial investment. I would appreciate online access to my investment so that I can keep up to date with how it is doing. I think it is unusual that you don't provide this in this day and age.
Hi Ian, thank you for your review. We know online account access is something our members have expressed an interest in, and it is something we are looking into. In the meantime, if you need any information about your savings plan or member benefits, please do call us on: 0800 988 2418 or email us: memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk Kind regards, Foresters.
We paid our membership but I don’t think we’ve heard from you since then
It was very easy to apply and perhaps more importantly I was please to receive a very prompt acknowledgement of receipt of my application and cheque. I am so very impressed with the contact from the Branch secretary explaining the discretionary payments available to me which in fact provide a kind of extra interest to my ISA. I am looking forward to taking part in the social activities that I understand are organised in better times. Very pleased to have become a member of the Foresters,
I got a great deal when signing up to Foresetrs Friendly and a birllaint rate on my savings plan
Very good and efficient when contacting by phone. I would however, like the facility to review my savings plan and other products via an on line account!
I have been with foresters years ago took another product and was straight forward application online.
Been with foresters over 30 years a fantastic company really glad I found you.
Foresters Friendly Society is rated 4.57 based on 324 reviews