Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foresters Friendly Society
Read Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

About Foresters Friendly Society:

Foresters Friendly Society has been helping with family finances since 1834. As a mutual society, we don't have shareholders so our profits are instead distributed to our policyholders in the form of bonuses and also through our Foresters Extras membership package. We take a sustainable approach to savings, investments and insurance.

Foresters Friendly Society, Foresters House, 29/33 Shirley Road, Southampton, SO15 3EW

Tell us how Foresters Friendly Society made you happy
Easy to use, quick response, fine and dandy
Always receive great customer service from Foresters Friendly Society. Would highly recommend
I recently wanted to add into my L-ISA before the end of the tax year, but could not contact you over the phone. I left answer machine messages and had no call back. This is frustrating when you have nearly £20k of my money. It doesn't fill me with confidence... Still no response and I did (reluctantly) put an extra £4k into my pot.
Dear Andrew, thank you for your comments. We are sorry to hear about your recent experience. It has come to our attention that some members found it difficult to get through to our team due to the volume of calls we experienced over tax year end and we appreciate receiving feedback on this. Please rest assured that we will review the situation and do our best to ensure it doesn’t happen again. We would like to thank you for raising this and we are pleased to hear that you have been able to top up your Lifetime ISA. If there is any further way we can assist you at present, please do let us know. Kind regards, Foresters Friendly
This is my second product with Foresters and have no complaints apart from no online access once you open plans, that should be a goal as you can open online, but not view the account.
Always helpful easy to apply awaiting my M&S vouchers with anticipation
An excellent organisation with members interests at heart.
The online process was excellent but nothing was mentioned about the M&S voucher as offered on website.
Easy access to information, had a look at various products and picked one that suited me. Simple straight forward saving plan set up could not have been easier.
I found the application process online straightforward, but am still waiting to receive any information by post.
Excellent service. Second to none
very simple and straightforward to apply. Thank you
Very easy process to apply for an account
I’ve received this request for a review because I topped up a. Hiked Trust Find. Someone seems to think I took out a new product! It doesn’t fill me with confidence. As for the questions be,ow about a delivery, I haven’t the faintest idea what they refer to. I suggest you revise your procedures as a matter of urgency.
Very trustworthy and very good service so far i have been using for 20 years
The process was straightforward and very simple, now we have to allow time for my ISA to perform over the nex5 few years.
I found the service very quick and efficient
I am very found of the Forester Friendly society as I had cashed my savings to pay for a mortgage deposit when I was in real need. Thank you
They have helped me several times over the years, it’s like having another family there for support and being a member since the day I was born means a lot to me and my family, the staff are always happy to help when needed at head office and it’s a great way to save and put money aside with amazing benefits
I took out a lump-sum investment with Foresters and nothing could have been easier or more straight forward.
Very good service, would like a website i could sign into to confirm my ISA
Foresters Friendly Society is rated 4.59 based on 253 reviews