Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foresters Friendly Society
Read Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

About Foresters Friendly Society:

Foresters Friendly Society has been helping with family finances since 1834. As a mutual society, we don't have shareholders so our profits are instead distributed to our policyholders in the form of bonuses and also through our Foresters Extras membership package. We take a sustainable approach to savings, investments and insurance.

Foresters Friendly Society, Foresters House, 29/33 Shirley Road, Southampton, SO15 3EW

Tell us how Foresters Friendly Society made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very well organised and lots of socials arranged (sadly all on hold at present with the pandemic), but rising to the challenge of virtual and online! Amazing group, made me feel very welcome since I joined in summer last year, very glad to be a member of the Foresters.
Hi Elizabeth, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a nice review. Please do get in touch in the future if you have any questions about your savings plan or would like to find out more about your membership benefits. Kind regards, Foresters.
Easy to open my account online but very disappointed that different areas appear to operate differently! You seem to contact myself as my account was opened online but no one ever contacts my wife or daughter. My wife tried, unsuccessfully, as your site wouldn't allow her to open an account online and so had to request some forms to open her account manually, which meant we missed out on our recommendation bonus. Exactly the same also applied to my daughter, so we again missed out on the bonus! My niece, who recommended us to your society, also never received a recommendation bonus. As you will gain from this response I am not very pleased with Foresters Friendly Society! It would also be nice if I actually received an explanation to these, what I will describe as "Discrepancies"!
Also you could maybe describe what all this is below regarding a "Delivery"?
Hi, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are not very pleased by your experience. We’d be happy to look into this for you. Please email memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk or call us on 0800 988 2418 with some more information and we’ll be in touch. Kind regards, Foresters
The one thing I don't like is that I cannot access my account on line as I can with all my other accounts. I also emailed you about this several months ago and got no response so I think you could improve your communication and have a logon facility. Annie
Hi, Anne marie,
Thank you very much for your review. We hope to offer members online access soon as we know it is something our members would like. If you need any information about your savings plan or membership benefits, please do not hesitate to get in touch on memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk
Foresters
Apart from being a good investment, we enjoy the social aspect of the society. We are members of two Courts and attend their meetings and social functions. I would recommend the Society to any of my friends and relatives.
Originally joined Foresters years ago, joined another court recently to join other friends. Haven’t looked back, it’s friendly makes you feel you are never alone, part of a family.
Always there to help.
Prompt replies to e-mails.
Used Foresters for many years and THAT says it all.
Thank-you.
Mr Robinson
I had been a sickness policy holder since around 1985, and over the intervening 35 years made successful claims for various sickness and surgeries. That policy expired when I became an OAP... I decided to remain a member paying £25 a Year annual subscription... and fortunately you were able to help me out with the cost of some dental work that I had to undergo within a year which was much appreciated...thank you...M Bennett.
Hi Michael, thank you very much for your positive review. If you need any information about your savings plan or membership benefits, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0800 988 2418.
Kind regards, Foresters
I have had an enjoyable time at the two social events that I have attended and found it incredibly easy to take out a child trust fund for my granddaughter.
Foresters go out of their way to encourage a cohesive society by hosting regular social events and regular news letters. It is a pleasure to see a traditional with profits organisation still owned by its members continue to thrive thrive and support the members in a positive way.
Hi Philip, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Please do get in touch in the future if you have any questions about your savings plan or would like to find out more about your membership benefits.
Foresters, Foresters
Verry good benefits and customer care excellent
I chose Foresters for my savings because they put the interests of their members and savers first. As well as looking forward to a lump sum at the end of my plan, I know that my contributions work for the benefit of all Foresters members along the way.
Friendly. Kind. Open. Involving. Generous.
Hi Victoria,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and great picture too.
Foresters
The mark given would have been much higher, but when I did take out the NEW savings plan it was very difficult to get the shopping voucher £25, which I was promised. It was only through a formal complaint Free a period did I get the £25, with no reflection of my time or expense.

Also, I feel as a loyal customer of over 20years the loyalty Foresters FS shows to customers like me, could be vastly improved.
Friendly and helpful
Easy enough to apply, but no further online access.
Hi Russell, thank you for your review. We hope to offer members online access in the not too distance future, as we know it is something our members would like. If you need any information about your savings plan or membership benefits, please do not hesitate to get in touch on memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk.
Foresters
Really straightforward and open to save with . Like their ethos very much.
Only one small frustration is that it’s not possible to check my balance online without calling in. It would be a small bonus !
Thanks
Hi, thank you very much for your positive review. We hope to offer members online access in the not too distance future, as we know it is something our members would like. If you need any information about your savings plan or membership benefits, please do not hesitate to get in touch on memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk.
Foresters
I'm finding it difficult to believe the benefits received for such a minimal fee
Easy process. No hard selling, no chasing up. Nice people.
Very easy to communicate with
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Foresters Friendly Society is rated 4.46 based on 52 reviews