Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foresters Friendly Society
Read Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

About Foresters Friendly Society:

Foresters Friendly Society has been helping with family finances since 1834. As a mutual society, we don't have shareholders so our profits are instead distributed to our policyholders in the form of bonuses and also through our Foresters Extras membership package. We take a sustainable approach to savings, investments and insurance.

Foresters Friendly Society, Foresters House, 29/33 Shirley Road, Southampton, SO15 3EW

Tell us how Foresters Friendly Society made you happy
I have been investing with foresters for over 25 years, the advice, service and returns on my investment have all been great. Its really nice belonging to the foresters family, they actually make me feel that they care.
Easy to talk to and fast replies
New to foresters and great service got other family members to join as well, good service and helpful customer service
The foresters Friendly Society have made me very happy over a number of years. I have no complaints against them. They have always been there for me in my hour of need. For example when I had a total knee replacement earlier this year, their support was first class.
Really easy to onboard, happy customer and feel confident with my investment through Foresters Friendly Society.
Very good customer contact, very helpful & a quick response
I am delighted with the excellent service I have received from the Foresters over the past 50 years
Excellent customer service always very helpful and friendly, competitive prices best investments for the your future.
i have found the site easy to use and very informative. Customer service staff are always polite and friendly. The member benefits are very good and have assisted me greatly with my teeth issues. The social events i have attended have been very enjoyable and have aided my wellbeing
Website is very easy to use and it is easy and quick to set up/manage accounts. Staff are always very helpful and polite when dealt with via email or online. Very good service and would recommend!
Initially I had problems logging in but after I was informed about two emails for this, the rest was easy.
This was very easy to set up online and with an incentive of cashback through a comparison site, which I received after a short period. The Interest rate offered is very competitive and my investment is safe with a good return in 1 to 5 years. I have only had the saving bond for 6 months so I am unable to give the Society more than 4 stars, however, I expect this will improve next year.
Happy with service so far, easy to talk to on phone with any queries. Only constructive point to raise would be making process of adding extra funds into LISA a bit simpler but it was hardly difficult. Also how to move Lodge you registered to is a bit unclear.
I'm a new member and am impressed with the communication from Foresters Friendly.
A simple process to join and a good track record of returns.
Very easy to set up. Really good to receive the little surprises throughout the year, such as the coffee voucher on birthdays.
Really impressed with the ease of starting a savings plan and we intend to continue saving with the Foresters. What has really pleased us is the contact from the local branch and the extra help provided which we had no idea about. We`ll certainly be making contact with the local branch and attending one of the planned activities. Thanks Foresters!
I asked for a LISA to be transferred from another provider, but you failed to do this correctly and promptly.
Hi Georgina, The quality of the service we provide is important to us and we aim to review/improve this as much as we can, based on feedback received from our members, so we appreciate you leaving this review for us. Having looked into this we can see that on this occasion the delay was due to the provider transferring your existing LISA to us, which is, unfortunately, out of our hands. If there is anything further we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us either by email membersalesandservice@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk or phone 0800 988 2418. Best wishes, Foresters Friendly
Excellent service, always handy to know they’re around.
5 stars and food way for investment and saving money.
Foresters Friendly Society is rated 4.58 based on 421 reviews