Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foresters Friendly Society
Read Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

About Foresters Friendly Society:

Foresters Friendly Society has been helping with family finances since 1834. As a mutual society, we don't have shareholders so our profits are instead distributed to our policyholders in the form of bonuses and also through our Foresters Extras membership package. We take a sustainable approach to savings, investments and insurance.

Foresters Friendly Society, Foresters House, 29/33 Shirley Road, Southampton, SO15 3EW

Tell us how Foresters Friendly Society made you happy
I have only been a member for a short time, but having attended a meeting with the group, I’ve been very impressed with everything I’ve learnt about the group and the support they offer its members.
I am a life member of the Foresters and knowing the ethics of the Society it seemed to me that it was a "no contest", when I wished to invest in monthly stocks and shares ISA!
I have been delighted with the help you have offered my daughter as an educational grant. It has really helped. Thank you
Very friendly ☺️
Very happy with everything. Customer service is great and was easy to set up. Only thing that would make it better, for me, would be an app or a part when you log on to see your savings total.
Great support and community
Easy to set up. I found exactly what I wanted with no fuss. Direct debit has been set up with no problems and I am very happy with the service.
Only just become a Member so am unable to give an answer.
One meal with members and one latter some time later then no further interaction because of Covid-19 restrictions (understandably)
TNone of your other questions are relevant
Efficient and quick service.
Friendly service from the adviser.
I found it quite easy to follow and am happy with the terms and conditions as I have other
policies with Foresters.
Hi Christine, thank you for your nice review. If you need any information about your savings plan or membership benefits, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0800 988 2418. Kind regards, Foresters.
I should have received a £65 bonus for opening this account via Topcashback, but they inform me that Foresters is only offering £50. NOT a great start to a relationship with this company!
Dear Julie, thank you for your comments. We are sorry to hear about your recent experience. We will look into this for you and will be in touch shortly. Kind regards, Foresters.
Opened an account with Foresters partly due to a bonus offer of £65 for doing so. It's now tracking at only £50, so not the best start with a financial management company!
Dear Frederick, thank you for your review. We are sorry about your recent experience with us. We will look into this for you and will be in touch shortly. Kind regards, Foresters.
Overall, I was please with how the online service worked when I was applying for my Foresters Friendly society investment accounts.
Hi Gitta, thank you very much for your positive review. If you need any information about your savings plan or membership benefits, do call us on 0800 988 2418. Kind regards, Foresters.
It was very easy to apply and the welcome pack was received within a day of opening. So far very impressed
Hi Helen, thank you for taking the time to leave us a good review. We are pleased you received your welcome pack swiftly. Kind regards, Foresters
I have been a member of the Foresters Friendly Society for a long time now and have always been impressed with the products and service but during the lockdown they really proved how good they are.
I was made aware of the various fundamental available to members to help and applied. I received funds from the society which really helped during a very difficult time. I have since recommended them to all my friends and family as a fantastic society to be a member of. Thank you
Simple application process
Being in lockdown I have not been able to use the services
Extremely helpful