Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foresters Friendly Society
Read Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

About Foresters Friendly Society:

Foresters Friendly Society has been helping with family finances since 1834. As a mutual society, we don't have shareholders so our profits are instead distributed to our policyholders in the form of bonuses and also through our Foresters Extras membership package. We take a sustainable approach to savings, investments and insurance.

Foresters Friendly Society, Foresters House, 29/33 Shirley Road, Southampton, SO15 3EW

Tell us how Foresters Friendly Society made you happy
Very efficient, clearly explained and as their title says a friendly society.
I have been a member for many years my parents invested for me as a child I have continued to invest over the last 50 years . They are what they say "friendly "
It was very simple to apply, the form was easy to fill in, great service, a trusted company.
I have recently become a member of the Ancient Order of Foresters and belong to a Court. I have been warmly welcomed and before Covid restrictions prevented it, have enjoyed several social occasions. When I had a little spare money to invest it seemed a very good idea to purchase one of the products.
The Foresters Friendly Society was the best financial decision we ever made. It feels terribly old school at times, but in a dependable loving aunt kind of way. You kind of know it works and is generous, but as it's your aunt you're not too sure if it's cool to voice how much you actually think it's cool.
Efficient and welcoming introduction to the Foresters Friendly Society. All our questions were answered in a very clear manner by the court secretary and looking forward to the first meeting.
I have not applied for a saving plan. I paid for a fraaternal membership.. Please could you check this as I have not received my pack but I have recieved a welcome letter from the secretary of court 2560
Hi Ambreen, thank you for your 5 star review. We are sorry to hear you haven’t received your pack. Our Member Services Team posted another pack out to you last Friday, so it should arrive this week. Please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 988 2418 or memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk if you need any further assistance. Kind regards, Foresters.
Very easy to apply for,products offer good value for money,and the company is well established,very pleased with the service. Thank you
Simple to sign up, a Friendly Society who are here to support members not shareholders and support me with my LISA. What is the downside!
Everyone at Forester's is polite and very helpful. I felt there was nothing that they wouldn't do for you. They make you feel so confident .
Easy to deal with. Excellent service
Found the process easy from start to finish
I opened a savings account with Foresters Friendly which was extremely easy and seamless to do. I'm a very satisfied customer and the bonuses come in handy too!
This is the best way to save money, completing the form online is so easy and quick and very good savings scheme. I would recommend them for savings.
Easy to use, quick response, fine and dandy
Always receive great customer service from Foresters Friendly Society. Would highly recommend
This is my second product with Foresters and have no complaints apart from no online access once you open plans, that should be a goal as you can open online, but not view the account.
Always helpful easy to apply awaiting my M&S vouchers with anticipation
An excellent organisation with members interests at heart.
Easy access to information, had a look at various products and picked one that suited me. Simple straight forward saving plan set up could not have been easier.
Hi Sandra, thank you very much for your positive review. If you need any information about your savings plan or membership benefits, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0800 988 2418. Kind regards, Foresters
Foresters Friendly Society is rated 4.59 based on 271 reviews