Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foresters Friendly Society
Read Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

About Foresters Friendly Society:

Foresters Friendly Society has been helping with family finances since 1834. As a mutual society, we don't have shareholders so our profits are instead distributed to our policyholders in the form of bonuses and also through our Foresters Extras membership package. We take a sustainable approach to savings, investments and insurance.

Foresters Friendly Society, Foresters House, 29/33 Shirley Road, Southampton, SO15 3EW

Tell us how Foresters Friendly Society made you happy
£525 in £350 out.??
The account itself is totally fine and meets my needs, however the customer service thus far in my experience has been poor.
Hi David, thank you for your comments. We are sorry to hear you weren't pleased with our service. We’d be glad to look into this for you. Please email: memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk or call 0800 988 2418 with some more information and we’ll be in touch. Kind regards, Foresters.
I should have received a £65 bonus for opening this account via Topcashback, but they inform me that Foresters is only offering £50. NOT a great start to a relationship with this company!
Dear Julie, thank you for your comments. We are sorry to hear about your recent experience. We will look into this for you and will be in touch shortly. Kind regards, Foresters.
Dear Julie, further to our recent communication, we are glad to have been able to resolve this matter for you. Please do get in touch if you have any questions in the future about your savings plan with us. Kind regards, Foresters
my disable father apply for support fund 2 times they did int help him to get grant
Hi Yusuf, thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. If you'd like us to look into this more, please email memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk or call 0800 988 2418 with some more information. Kind regards, Foresters.
I have recently invested in a Lifetime ISA with Foresters FS, with the website telling me that it was "straightforward financial solutions with a human touch". However, there is absolutely no sense of a "human touch" from any of your communications so far.

My corporate pension plan with Aviva is nothing special, but they have an online account where I can log in, and it will give me projections of how much I could get in retirement, and whether I'm on course for my target.....the quarterly communications I recieve from them are large colourful packs filled with info. In comparison, your introductory pack was a lifeless colourless letter, with a cancellation letter and a black and white leaflet, that didn't even contain all the information (it tells me to look up some PPFM). There is no indication of what the regular bonuses have been in the past etc, and you are supposed to be a friendly society. Very dissapointing
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and we are sorry to hear you weren’t happy with the pack you received. This does contain all of the relevant details policyholders require but we are disappointed you felt it lacked the vibrancy of other materials you’ve seen. As a mutual we are run and owned by our members and try to keep costs to a minimum whilst using our profits to return to members.

To help see potential returns, the Lifetime ISA page on our website offers an interactive calculator and provides details on past performance within the FAQs. You can also view the PPFM document here. We are planning to offer members online access in the not too distant future, as we know this is something our members are keen to use.

If you have any further questions, please email memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk or call 0800 988 2418 and we’ll be happy to help. Kind regards, Foresters.
Old fashioned company stuck in the dark ages. Their internet offering is amateur and basic. The customer service and complaints teams are the same one person. Very unprofessional and will lie just to get you off the phone. Get your LISA anywhere else but here is my advice.
Hi, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience. We’d be happy to look into this for you. Please email memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk or call us on 0800 988 2418 with some more information and we’ll be in touch. Kind regards, Foresters
a lot of issues with service delivery at your Southampton office
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear you weren't happy with our service delivery. We’d be happy to look into this for you. Please email memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk or call us on 0800 988 2418 with some more information and we’ll be in touch. Kind regards, Foresters
Foresters Friendly Society is rated 4.59 based on 209 reviews