Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foresters Friendly Society
Read Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

About Foresters Friendly Society:

Foresters Friendly Society has been helping with family finances since 1834. As a mutual society, we don't have shareholders so our profits are instead distributed to our policyholders in the form of bonuses and also through our Foresters Extras membership package. We take a sustainable approach to savings, investments and insurance.

Foresters Friendly Society, Foresters House, 29/33 Shirley Road, Southampton, SO15 3EW

Tell us how Foresters Friendly Society made you happy
From the day of my application to become a Member into the Friendly Society I have received a kind welcome normal letter from the National office with my Member number and my Court. Soon after I wrote several emails to the National office (my favorite contact) asking them for more information but unfortunately I have not received a reply from them to date and I have not even been contacted by the local Court. I trust in this ancient and well organized Society,however I believe they should answer emails and not just phone calls.
Hi Giuseppe, thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear you've had trouble getting in touch. If you email us on: memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk with more information we will be happy to get back to you, Kind regards, Foresters.
Really happy with the service I received would recommend to everyone.
I know from my mother that Foresters is well organised and user friendly. I do feel I have confidence in them. I am looking forward to receive a grant from them being in full time education.
I invested a large sum of my Pension in this Society with the promise of a 1% Interest rate, which is quite competative at present due to the Pandemic. It also provided me access to Court Albert 2926 Benefits covering Medical, Mental and Dental Care. I was a little dissapointed to discover that as a Member they do not provide an Internet Log In to your Bond, but I will receive notifications and Statements through email and the post.
Very good and caring company. Just wish they had an app or something x
quick at answering telephone, very helpful,nothing to trouble all in all very good
You took my money told me that the site should had taken my £50. Then cancelled my account
Hi Lee, thank you for your review. We are sorry you have had this experience with us. If you could please call us on: 0800 988 2418 [or email us: memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk] with more information, we will be happy to look into this for you. Regards, Foresters Friendly.
Enquiries dealt with in a friendly and efficient manner. It is easy to speak with someone without going through an automated system.
Easy application process and good competitive savings rates. This is my second product with Foresters and I am also enjoying the member online events
This is a very good product. It was very easy to set up and the staff were very helpful. I was also very happy to get the M&S voucher which is a very nice gesture. Thank you very much.
Disappointed as welcome pack has not been received
Hi Nicola, thank you for your comments and we are sorry to hear of the experience you have had. Our Member Services team have arranged for another pack to be sent out which you should receive this week. Please do contact us again if this does not arrive. You can reach our Member Services team on 0800 988 2418 or by email: memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk. Kind regards, Foresters."
I am proud to be part of such a good willed and generous organisation. It feels like I am part of a warm family whilst also investing in my own future. I look forward to investing in other products with a peace of mind if security. Thank you.
I have have multiple policies with AoF for more than 35 years. Always offer great advice in what I find to be a secure environment
Very easy to apply for any of the accounts on offer. Would recommend Foresters Friendly Society.
I have been a member of the Foresters since childhood and am a life member these days. In November 2020 I opened a mini stocks and shares ISA. I applied online successfully. After acknowledgement, I received all the relevant paper work from the Foresters, which was clear and straightforward . From personal point of view, it would be helpful if I could access the investment online to monitor progress etc. However I do know the office staff, ever helpful, ate only a phone call away.
Very efficient, clearly explained and as their title says a friendly society.
I have been a member for many years my parents invested for me as a child I have continued to invest over the last 50 years . They are what they say "friendly "
It was very simple to apply, the form was easy to fill in, great service, a trusted company.
I have recently become a member of the Ancient Order of Foresters and belong to a Court. I have been warmly welcomed and before Covid restrictions prevented it, have enjoyed several social occasions. When I had a little spare money to invest it seemed a very good idea to purchase one of the products.
The Foresters Friendly Society was the best financial decision we ever made. It feels terribly old school at times, but in a dependable loving aunt kind of way. You kind of know it works and is generous, but as it's your aunt you're not too sure if it's cool to voice how much you actually think it's cool.
Foresters Friendly Society is rated 4.57 based on 325 reviews