Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend Foresters Friendly Society
Read Foresters Friendly Society Reviews

About Foresters Friendly Society:

Foresters Friendly Society has been helping with family finances since 1834. As a mutual society, we don't have shareholders so our profits are instead distributed to our policyholders in the form of bonuses and also through our Foresters Extras membership package. We take a sustainable approach to savings, investments and insurance.

Foresters Friendly Society, Foresters House, 29/33 Shirley Road, Southampton, SO15 3EW

Tell us how Foresters Friendly Society made you happy
Easy to apply. Would be nice to have either an online login or an app to see investment grow :)
The account itself is totally fine and meets my needs, however the customer service thus far in my experience has been poor.
Hi David, thank you for your comments. We are sorry to hear you weren't pleased with our service. We’d be glad to look into this for you. Please email: memberservices@forestersfriendlysociety.co.uk or call 0800 988 2418 with some more information and we’ll be in touch. Kind regards, Foresters.
I have had a FFsociety from birth as my grandparents and then parents had policies for, I then in turn had endownment policies for my children who now have policies of their own.
I can highly reccomend them.
I am now taking out another one.
Very easy to set up savings plan and nicefriendly email communication.
Hello, thank you very much for your positive review. If you need any information about your savings plan or membership benefits, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0800 988 2418. Kind regards, Foresters.
Great communication and they sent out a bulletin to say they had so many hampers for x amount of people - first come first served. I filled in the form and was so delighted that I actually received a hamster today. Thank you FF. very much appreciated.
Excellent service once again, i have been with foresters for 60 years,and have a number of lnvestments with them and can highly recommend them.
Applied for an Investment Bond online. Simple process to follow. Helpful staff who dealt with my follow up enquiry.
Hi Ewan, thank you very much for your nice review. If you need any information about your savings plan, please do get in touch on: 0800 988 2418. Kind regards, Foresters.
Wanted to get a decent interest rate from my investment ,and this was a good deal in a market where rates are very poor..Bonds seem to be the sensible way to go at present and the gift of an M and S voucher was a bonus..
Hi Nigel, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Please do get in touch in the future if you have any questions about your savings plan or would like to find out more about your membership benefits. Kind regards, Foresters
I felt the advice received it was very informative and very friendly
A very quick and simple way to set up a savings plan.
Hi Joseph, thanks for your good review. We are pleased it was easy and simple to apply. If you need any information about your savings plan, please do get in touch on: 0800 988 2418. Kind regards, Foresters.
Very good service, easy process for me, as I knew what I wanted to do and why. I have previously had one of these plans. Its long term savings. When they mature its a nice bonus. Never used any customer service so have given 5 stars as would be unfair to give less really
Hi Rebecca, we appreciate your kind review. We are pleased it was an easy process to apply. If you need any information about your savings plan, please do get in touch on: 0800 988 2418. Kind regards, Foresters.
It is great to feel part of a community and be able to invest wisely at the same time. I love the ethos and the ethics here at Foresters Friendly.
I received M&S simply for opening an account which will benefit me! I enquired about another savings account and was sent the detailed information in the post
Easy to join, good joining benefits, easy to contact, no hassle, no upselling and especially no nonsense
Hi Matthew, thank you very much for your positive review. We are glad it was easy to join. If you need any information about your savings plan or membership benefits, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0800 988 2418. Kind regards, Foresters.
Very easy to use, friendly service
Hi Thomas, thank you for your review. We are pleased you found it easy to use. Do call us on: 0800 988 2418, if you need any information on your savings plan or membership benefits. Kind regards, Foresters.
Did my application on line few days got my documents, will say very efficient staff.
feel unclear online application system as we had no idea this was an investment isa rather than a cash isa that we wanted, so i have cancelled.
Hello, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you were not aware our Lifetime ISA is a stocks and shares investment one, not a cash ISA. We do explain the investment type on our website, but we will review the copy to ensure it is made clearer from the start. We are pleased you were able to easily cancel though. If you would like to find out more about any of our other savings products, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on: 0800 988 2418. Regards, Foresters
We purchased The TESP savings Plan for. £25 per month for long term savings and applying for it was a very easy process.
Quick and easy to set up. Good communication.
Easy to set up an account, communication was good and all sorted really quickly
Hi Steven, we appreciate your review and are pleased it was easy to set up an account. If you need any information about your savings plan, do call us on: 0800 988 2418. Regards, Foresters.
Foresters Friendly Society is rated 4.61 based on 224 reviews