FMB Insurance Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend FMB Insurance

Tell us how FMB Insurance made you happy

"WE JOINED FMB BECAUSE WE WANTED TO BE PART OF A BIGGER BUILDING INDUSTRY THAT CARES FOR IT OWN MEMBERS. OUR INSURANCE WAS DUE FOR RENEWAL AND WE SAVED £2,000 WITH FMB. THE WHOLE PROCESS ONLY TOOK LESS THAN 5 MINS AND WE WERE INSURED GIVING ME MONEY TO INVEST INTO THE BUSINESS."
"Knowledgable and friendly staff. All in all an easy stress free process."
"Josh was very helpful to me and in a. short time had all under control thank you all for being so kind and helpful also you have saved. Me money by what you were able to sort out for me thank you so much"
"Considerably cheaper than out previous insurance"
"The staff are all very helpful and accommodating to the needs of our business."
"Very happy with the insurance cover all our needs and is clearly presented. The price is on reasonable level."
"Expert help from a very friendly person on the other end of the line."
"Very nice people to speak to accommodated me quickly and very easily Would recommend to anyone Absolutely brill and all certidaicates was emailed within the hour 5 star service all the way"
"Friendly and efficient staff Very reasonable price"
"Professional and compitant service on renewal"
"FMB is always helpful and very efficient"
"A called twice and was promised a call back because they was busy and they didn't call back also on the insurance I have never made a claim have been with the fmb for many years and the price just keep s going up"
"Automatic renewal reminder. Offered a competitive renewal price"
"FMB Insurance are always helpful and provide the information we require, They are prompt and professional."
"Absolutely delighted with both the quote and outstanding service and advice given by Micheal. I will now be insuring not only my public liability and employees liability cover with FMB, but also my full fleet of vans for the company. Superb, keep up the great work. James Moore Director LORD Roofing and Grounds Works Ltd."
"Good service Mr Luke Wright. Quick to reply and explained details. Thank you."
"Very helpful and offered lots of good advice and knowledge helping us to get the insurance that suited our requirements best and at very competitive costs."
"Quick, simple and gave me additional advice. Felt reassured."
"Hassle free and good price first time unlike others who ask how much the best quote is so they can beat it."
"Michael was very attentive to our requirements and it all went very well"
FMB Insurance is rated 4.67 based on 166 reviews