FMB Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend FMB Insurance
Very helpful,Quick ,ease of understanding our requirements. Professional
We have an outstanding claim from April 2018 which is not going anywhere and no attempt to resolve the matter.
Hi, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with our service. We'd like to investigate this matter and will then contact you directly. Thanks. FMB Insurance.
waiting for call back ,not happening.Want to change policy schedule but just put through last years without asking. Last chance!
Hi Kevin, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with our service. We'd like to investigate this matter and make things right. We shall contact you via direct message to resolve this issue.
Said the quote would be cheaper and it wasn't as we have never had a claim Promised some documents same day still haven't received them
Hi, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with our service. We'd like to investigate this matter and make things right. We shall contact you via direct message to resolve this issue.
I have been waiting for a re-quote and have supplied all details of the information I have received. I have not heard from any one at FMB and will look to move my business elsewhere.
Hi Mike, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with our service. We'd like to investigate this matter and make things right. We shall contact you via direct message to resolve this issue.
FMB Insurance is rated 4.68 based on 290 reviews