FMB Insurance Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend FMB Insurance

Tell us how FMB Insurance made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Very good service ana competitive pricing."
"Excellent service, appears to cover everything but unless you make a claim this cannot be confirmed."
"Great insurance and affordable for the sole trade."
"Helpful advice and excellent service which made our insurance renewal process easy."
"FMB insurance saved me money and time when renewal time came around."
"Very helpful and a very competitive quote. Short and sweet and no hassle and being able to talk and understand someone from my own country."
"Very good service, well handling and just cover my business needed. Please thank your team for all there help. Kind Regards Paul Halsey"
"Efficient, timely response to e-mails."
"Best price, great service"
"We have placed our contractors all risk insurance with FMB Insurance for a few years now. Their quotes are always very competitive, the cover level is great and the staff are excellent in their product knowledge."
"Good and fast service"
"I was constantly harassed for payment that was not due for a couple of weeks, with a few answer phone and mobile messages every day!!!! Will be shopping around next year"
"Excellent service, thank you"
"Efficient and organised"
"Great service and help"
"sorting out the insurance made very easy. Thanks"
"Absolutely brilliant. Any advice needed they responded straight away."
"Very competitive."
"They are always one step ahead of me so my insurance is one thing I don't have to worry about, they call me. Highly recommended. Alan"
"We like the reliability of FMB, and the fact they are industry specialists, but have found that the service could be better value. We have been offered the same services, insurance and warranties at a much cheaper premium elsewhere. Having said that FMB are always willing to match quotes which is great! We like having a dedicated account manager too very handy!"
FMB Insurance is rated 4.68 based on 239 reviews