FMB Insurance Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend FMB Insurance

Tell us how FMB Insurance made you happy

"Josh was very clear and helpful. Quick and easy to renew my insurance"
"Within a an hour of sending my renewal docs, from my current insurance company to the FMB , I had a quote back and it knocked my current provider out of the water. Needless to say I have renewed my insurance with the FMB."
"First Class service, very prompt and they saved me over £200 on my public liabilty cover."
"Straight forward answers to all my questions very competitive would recommend"
"very good service,price and customer service"
"Very helpful and informative. Would definitely recommend it."
"Good service"
"It was good and technical is also know people have knowledge."
"Very easy to deal with and really quick with answers to any questions raised. End result is that the premium was excellent."
"Dear Sirs, Michael Ayers was very officiant extremely helpful and gave me a very good quote!!! What more can I say but I should have had done this a long time ago as the FMB understand the needs of builders better than insurance companies!! Keep up the excellent work FMB I'm very pleased to be a member. Wish you all the best, Charles Henderson Construction"
"Very satisfied with the way the purchase was conducted."
"Timely contact to remind of renewal . Helpful and quick response to any communication. This is my second year of using FMB insurance which I think says it all"
"Excellent service, I used the insurance in the past, and now I renew it again. Well done and keep up the good reputation. Kind regards Gus Barbero"
"Always beat the quote you have and no other insurance can beat them. Very competitive and excellent staff"
"goog value compared to last insurer that fob was linked to ie AON"
"Very efficient with handling the paperwork, explained in full and made it very easy with a decision to accept the quotation. Such a relief to know that with our in good hands."
"As promised FMB beat my renewal and I feel gave me a better product."
"My experience with one of your colleagues was extremely satisfactory got what i required with no problem. Thanks Barrie Hearn builders limited"
"Great service , saved me time and money will be renewing next year Thank you"
"Excellent service as usual"
FMB Insurance is rated 4.66 based on 138 reviews