FMB Insurance Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend FMB Insurance
Telephone

How would you rate FMB Insurance ?

"The staff are all very helpful and accommodating to the needs of our business."
"Very happy with the insurance cover all our needs and is clearly presented. The price is on reasonable level."
"Expert help from a very friendly person on the other end of the line."
"Very nice people to speak to accommodated me quickly and very easily Would recommend to anyone Absolutely brill and all certidaicates was emailed within the hour 5 star service all the way"
"Friendly and efficient staff Very reasonable price"
"Professional and compitant service on renewal"
"FMB is always helpful and very efficient"
"A called twice and was promised a call back because they was busy and they didn't call back also on the insurance I have never made a claim have been with the fmb for many years and the price just keep s going up"
"Automatic renewal reminder. Offered a competitive renewal price"
"FMB Insurance are always helpful and provide the information we require, They are prompt and professional."
"Absolutely delighted with both the quote and outstanding service and advice given by Micheal. I will now be insuring not only my public liability and employees liability cover with FMB, but also my full fleet of vans for the company. Superb, keep up the great work. James Moore Director LORD Roofing and Grounds Works Ltd."
"Good service Mr Luke Wright. Quick to reply and explained details. Thank you."
"Very helpful and offered lots of good advice and knowledge helping us to get the insurance that suited our requirements best and at very competitive costs."
"Quick, simple and gave me additional advice. Felt reassured."
"Hassle free and good price first time unlike others who ask how much the best quote is so they can beat it."
"Michael was very attentive to our requirements and it all went very well"
"Reliable service at cometitive price"
"i was very pleased with the information given to me in choosing my optons for my insurance needs"
"very easy and straight forward to do business very helpful staff."
"Beat renewal quote by hundreds of pound and I wasn’t on the phone for very long"
FMB Insurance is rated 4.52 based on 82 reviews