FMB Insurance Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend FMB Insurance
Telephone

How would you rate FMB Insurance ?

"Insurance"
"Excellent service"
"Competitive price, great service."
"The insurance was really simple to setup, competitively priced and quick to setup. Would love to give five stars however I have not seen how they perform when a claim is made and hopefully I won’t."
"Very competitive quote, easy people to deal who understand the building trade and we were happy to renew our insurance for another year"
"competitive prices and a great service"
"Excellent service"
"One phone call was all it took and insured in 10mins."
"easy to communicate to,knowledgable about products,all good"
"I have recently renewed my company insurance with the FMB They were extremely helpful and competitive. Any changes to my original policy were dealt with quickly. Overall my renewal was completed within about 5/10 minutes and I’m really pleased with the cost of the cover."
"Good straighforward"
"Very happy, no more to say"
"Very quick response & value for money premium"
"Happy to renew. The renewal procedure went well."
"I have found FMB Insurance to be very helpful when contacted. All queries were dealt with promptly and professionally. Friendly and helpful staff."
"Good, efficient and reasonably priced"
"Everything was dealt with professionally.Iwas given time to consider the quotation and read the small print."
"Very pleased with service. Chap who we dealt with pleasant and easy to speak to."
"Very Helpful"
"WE JOINED FMB BECAUSE WE WANTED TO BE PART OF A BIGGER BUILDING INDUSTRY THAT CARES FOR IT OWN MEMBERS. OUR INSURANCE WAS DUE FOR RENEWAL AND WE SAVED £2,000 WITH FMB. THE WHOLE PROCESS ONLY TOOK LESS THAN 5 MINS AND WE WERE INSURED GIVING ME MONEY TO INVEST INTO THE BUSINESS."
FMB Insurance is rated 4.59 based on 105 reviews