FMB Insurance Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend FMB Insurance

Tell us how FMB Insurance made you happy

"Fully insured and as promised a saving of 10% was made. Great service"
":) :) :) :)"
"We received great service from Josh Carlton. He was able to provide us with a very competitive price. It also saved a lot of time not having to go through various comparison sites. Lastly, as he has lots of experience providing insurance in the construction field he was also able to recommend other types of cover to suit our business."
"Very good service"
"Thanks for the information."
"Is was straight forward ,and quick"
"Always willing to help and give information/advice"
"We have been fortunate not to have had to make a claim, but the service so far has been excellent."
"Excellent customer service, amended my details promptly which in turns saved me in excess of £200"
"Poor correspondence and missing basic information in emails"
We are very sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction concerning the information you had received via emails sent. I will investigate this further for you.

Please note we take all reviews very seriously, so thank you for your honest feedback.

Regards

FMB
"Very helpful and responsive from the start"
"I would sincerely like to take this opportunity to rightfully provide you with my honest and actual experience of working with one of your employees whom I wish many more companies were lucky enough to have such an excellent asset! Luke Wright is a very efficient member of your organisation and he is the biggest reason I have a policy with you."
"Helpful explanatory and to the point. Nothing unnecessary forced on to you"
"Fantastic, efficient, clear advise and service"
"All business conducted with FMB Insurance has been easy and simple, information clearly presented and prices competitive. Very happy."
"I was pleased with the service, very professional"
"Excellent service and advise."
"Same price as last year."
"Always manages to provide best competitive quote! Very happy."
"Very helpful"