FMB Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend FMB Insurance

How would you rate FMB Insurance?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"The 2 people I dealt with Josh and Luke were helpful informative and not pushy"
"Competitive quote with good cover and helpful agent"
"£150 cheaper than my current provider and £40 cheaper than the cheapest quote I got for exactly the same cover. Need I say any more."
"I'm impressed with the team. Very prompt and efficient. Highly recommend."
"Very professional approach"
"No hassle. fully understood the roofing industry and was at a very good price .when i mensioned about using a naked flame occasionally there wasnt a gasp or major price increase .excellent"
"Very helpful man and did not pressure us into buying - gave me time to callback"
"The renewal price sent to me was high . I found another quote from competitors £100 cheaper myself and sent it to the FMB insurers who matched it. If I had accepted the first offer I'd have lost out big time so I'm not impressed by this performance from your preferred provider. I have lost trust in the service. Next year I'll look elsewhere."
Hi Brendan, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with our service. We'd like to investigate this matter and make things right. We shall contact you via direct message to resolve this issue.
"Gave me a very good insurance quote"
"They reminded me I needed to pay and sorted it quickly helpful when your busy"
"I discussed my requirements, with your staff,we sorted a package for my business."
"It was very similar to others prices I received but gave more cover on the basic requirements I made a claim and it was dealt with very little fuss. I intend to continue useiong FMB Insurace next time at renewal."
"they matched my renewal and beat it by 10% but also increased the level of public liability cover"
"professional to deal with"
"Got a 10% deduction on a price match but would have liked to have got a more competitive quote first time around."
"very easy and straight forward"
"More confidence to the work"
"Very efficient with my New insurance Policy I took out with them. Thanks Barrie Hearn Builders Ltd"
"Competative"
"Previous insurers had 10 days to sort out our insurance needs and failed. FMB sorted our insurance out in two hours - fantastic!!!"
FMB Insurance is rated 4.68 based on 25 reviews