FMB Insurance Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend FMB Insurance

How would you rate FMB Insurance?

"Said the quote would be cheaper and it wasn't as we have never had a claim Promised some documents same day still haven't received them"
Hi, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with our service. We'd like to investigate this matter and make things right. We shall contact you via direct message to resolve this issue.
"It was a quick efficient service and best of all the quote came in lower than others."
"Very professional service"
"Luke the broker was very efficient and answered my concerns, Quick and easy system."
"Quick and easy"
"very good advice and follow up"
"Very quick response. Offered better price then anyone else"
"Yes It was very easy Very halpful"
"Quick and simple"
"Good friendly service and prompt with all the information I needed"
"Very punctual straight forward good personel on the phone"
"Very fast and efficient service. All dealt with over the phone in less than 5 minutes."
"Quick and easy. Grate service. Everything explained. All paperwork ready in 5min."
"Not Robert- it was Suzanne you dealt with"
"Fast, efficient and friendly service. Met my needs plus recommended other needs I was unaware I required. Thank you."
"I called a number of times over a two week period but didn't hear back. Had to keep calling. When I eventually got through and spoke to Michael the service was very good."
"Very good Knowledgeable service and a competitive liability insurance, very happy"
"My payment for the full amount was taken 3 times"
Hi Scott, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with our service. Unfortunately on this occasion we experienced technical issues with our system which resulted in errors with your payment. A full investigation is underway.
"Quick and no nonsense service. Insurance provided in minutes. Thanks."
"I have been waiting for a re-quote and have supplied all details of the information I have received. I have not heard from any one at FMB and will look to move my business elsewhere."
Hi Mike, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with our service. We'd like to investigate this matter and make things right. We shall contact you via direct message to resolve this issue.
FMB Insurance is rated 4.47 based on 47 reviews