FMB Insurance Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend FMB Insurance

Tell us how FMB Insurance made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"A called twice and was promised a call back because they was busy and they didn't call back also on the insurance I have never made a claim have been with the fmb for many years and the price just keep s going up"
"Wouldn't say happy, just acceptable. Price started high and took a lot of negotiating, emails going back and forth, to get the right level of insurance and best price. Matched the other quote, but didn't get the 10% discount that FMB are supposed to offer."
"Cheaper deal with same cover"
"The renewal price sent to me was high . I found another quote from competitors £100 cheaper myself and sent it to the FMB insurers who matched it. If I had accepted the first offer I'd have lost out big time so I'm not impressed by this performance from your preferred provider. I have lost trust in the service. Next year I'll look elsewhere."
Hi Brendan, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with our service. We'd like to investigate this matter and make things right. We shall contact you via direct message to resolve this issue.
FMB Insurance is rated 4.67 based on 228 reviews