FMB Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend FMB Insurance
I was constantly harassed for payment that was not due for a couple of weeks, with a few answer phone and mobile messages every day!!!! Will be shopping around next year
Poor service
Hi, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with our service. We'd like to investigate this matter further. If you would like, we will contact you shortly to discuss this. Thanks. FMB Insurance.
Poor correspondence and missing basic information in emails
We are very sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction concerning the information you had received via emails sent. I will investigate this further for you.

Please note we take all reviews very seriously, so thank you for your honest feedback.

Regards

FMB
I called a number of times over a two week period but didn't hear back. Had to keep calling. When I eventually got through and spoke to Michael the service was very good.
My payment for the full amount was taken 3 times
Hi Scott, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with our service. Unfortunately on this occasion we experienced technical issues with our system which resulted in errors with your payment. A full investigation is underway.
FMB Insurance is rated 4.68 based on 276 reviews