FMB Insurance Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend FMB Insurance

Tell us how FMB Insurance made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"The Advisor I spoke with, Michael Ayers, was very knowledgeable and understanding of our requirements. He was more than helpful and, in my opinion, went out of his way to ensure we had sufficient cover."
"HELPFUL, INFORMATIVE AND EFFICIENT"
"We have more than 1 policy so must like the service and price."
"Very quick and easy to get the exact insurance cover needed , and competitive"
"Excellent service, they couldn’t do more to help and top it off they completely smashed our renewal quote from our previous supplier for the same cover."
"Value for money. Friendly service"
"Very helpful and talk you through the whole process"
"very straightforward, matched our previous insurance cover, good quote which we accepted."
"We received great service from Josh Carlton. He was able to provide us with a very competitive price. It also saved a lot of time not having to go through various comparison sites. Lastly, as he has lots of experience providing insurance in the construction field he was also able to recommend other types of cover to suit our business."
"Very good service"
"Always willing to help and give information/advice"
"Happy with the way FMB dealt with my case"
"Josh was very clear and helpful. Quick and easy to renew my insurance"
"Within a an hour of sending my renewal docs, from my current insurance company to the FMB , I had a quote back and it knocked my current provider out of the water. Needless to say I have renewed my insurance with the FMB."
"First Class service, very prompt and they saved me over £200 on my public liabilty cover."
"Straight forward answers to all my questions very competitive would recommend"
"Dear Sirs, Michael Ayers was very officiant extremely helpful and gave me a very good quote!!! What more can I say but I should have had done this a long time ago as the FMB understand the needs of builders better than insurance companies!! Keep up the excellent work FMB I'm very pleased to be a member. Wish you all the best, Charles Henderson Construction"
"Josh was very helpful to me and in a. short time had all under control thank you all for being so kind and helpful also you have saved. Me money by what you were able to sort out for me thank you so much"
FMB Insurance is rated 4.67 based on 228 reviews