FMB Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend FMB Insurance
Very helpful and offered exactly what my business needed
The Advisor I spoke with, Michael Ayers, was very knowledgeable and understanding of our requirements. He was more than helpful and, in my opinion, went out of his way to ensure we had sufficient cover.
Tom was very helpful got everything sorted very quickly with no fuss.
Excellent service competitive prices and you speak to a real
person not an infuriating recording
Very quick response to all enquiries and extremely helpful. We have used FMB Insurance for a couple of things now and have been very impressed.
I was very impressed with the way Josh Carlton explained all the details to me on the phone, he was very professional and helpful.
Excellent service and attention from the team.
Quick and easy to sort out and very competitive
Its good info
Excellent service from Luke Wright. For the first time in over 20 years of renewing insurance quotes, I felt I was talking to someone who knew his subject; the quote was excellent, he gave good advice, and we will be looking to other insurances from you in the future.
A great insurance
Not sure why I did not take out my company insurance with the FMB 30 plus years ago!!

I have for the last 2 years and I just know that I am properly cover in all areas of my business.

Many thanks FMB

Charles Henderson Construction
Very Prompt and efficient Service
Very prompt service.
Dealt with queries very promptly and was able to offer a competitive cost that meant we took up the offer !
I was very happy with the level of service I required
Very helpful and caters too our needs.
A couple of things had to be clarified as they always do. Although we have been dealing with FMB insurance now for several years they still can not seem to grasp that we work on historic buildings over 10m in height.
This was great services and very good in price.
The on-line sales staff at FMB were very helpful, at no point did I feel pressurised into buying insurance we did not need, Alison Cooper
FMB Insurance is rated 4.68 based on 290 reviews