FMB Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend FMB Insurance
The FMB a service that we feel we can call on but very rarely do, my only negative is the ease in which new members can join this and other trade body's
Thanks for your review, this would belong to the Federation of Master Builders and not FMB Insurance. However we shall pass your thoughts onto them for you.

Kind Regards

FMB Insurance
Its good info
Not sure why I did not take out my company insurance with the FMB 30 plus years ago!! I have for the last 2 years and I just know that I am properly cover in all areas of my business. Many thanks FMB Charles Henderson Construction
I was very happy with the level of service I required
A couple of things had to be clarified as they always do. Although we have been dealing with FMB insurance now for several years they still can not seem to grasp that we work on historic buildings over 10m in height.
Very helpful and offered exactly what my business needed
We recommend this professional service for building contractors. Thank you.
Very helpfull, not the cheapest but value for the cost.
Good, however we still haven't received our insurance certificate/documents even though we renewed nearly two weeks ago!
Very help guys They made updating my policy very easy They also came up with the best cover at the most reasonable price. Many Thanks
great customer service
Good service so far
FMB insurance saved me money and time when renewal time came around.
We like the reliability of FMB, and the fact they are industry specialists, but have found that the service could be better value. We have been offered the same services, insurance and warranties at a much cheaper premium elsewhere. Having said that FMB are always willing to match quotes which is great! We like having a dedicated account manager too very handy!
We have more than 1 policy so must like the service and price.
Quick, easy and competitive price
Advisor was very helpful and polite
Good cover for a reasonable price
Very helpfull and cost effective
Thanks for the information.
FMB Insurance is rated 4.68 based on 290 reviews