FMB Insurance Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend FMB Insurance

Tell us how FMB Insurance made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"great service"
"Quick, easy and competitive price"
"Last year I had a break in on my van, whilst working away. The FMB helped me all the way the through the claim process and payment. It allowed me to concentrate on getting on with my business back up and running. Thank you. Anton Richards"
"Staff helpful, quote response very quick, all sorted no hassel"
"Excellent service from FMB"
"Very good cover and competitive pricing to. Very pleased with the service."
"Our Company are delighted with the service we receive & we had our first claim in 20 years last year we were treated fairly so very happy to recommend F.M.B Insurance services"
"Quick and easy to renew"
"Friendly, knowledgeable & efficient service and advice, thank you."
"Advisor was very helpful and polite"
"Was pleasant and casual"
"A well managed process by very customer-friendly staff. Our quotation was delivered early enough for us to review and compare with other bids, although we were confident that competitors would not beat the FMB offer."
"Excellent service, responded quickly, positive concise information given to help me make an informed decision on the correct cover we need, while making a saving on the premium. Would definitely recommend."
"Aaaasaaaaasa"
"Very good and easy to do. He spoke clear and explained everything Well"
"Poor service"
Hi, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with our service. We'd like to investigate this matter further. If you would like, we will contact you shortly to discuss this. Thanks. FMB Insurance.
"Very helpful,Quick ,ease of understanding our requirements. Professional"
"I haven’t had any claims but can say the agent who set it up was very efficient all questions answered satisfactory."
"Good cover for a reasonable price"
"prompt service and a good deal"
FMB Insurance is rated 4.67 based on 228 reviews