Flying Flowers Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Flying Flowers Reviews

About Flying Flowers:

Great Value Since 1981
It all started in Jersey way back in 1981. Instead of sending the traditional postcard, holiday makers flew our now famous mixed carnations to loved ones at home - which of course made a welcoming change to a postcard.

Flowers by Post
Flying Flowers still remains true to its beginnings - sending great value flowers by post. We also offer delivery by courier and flowers by florist; please visit this page for more delivery information.

Classic Carnations
It is from there we grew our floral range to include a wide range of beautiful stems from the classic carnations to the always popular rose. Over the years our range has continued to grow, so much so Flying Flowers has become one of the best loved flowers by post companies.

To this day, our range still includes the famous classic carnations, which continues to be one of our best sellers today. Our exciting journey of launching new products and delighting customers is really important to us and we welcome any feedback you may have.

Great Value Flowers
Providing great value and quality continues to be at the heart of what we do. We are always updating our ranges to keep them fresh and exciting, making sure Flying Flowers always has the perfect gift for every special occasion.

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy
My friend was very pleased with the flowers that arrived today. I was a bit confused with the payment form and didn't know whether I should put in my address or the recipient's address. It took me along time to realise I had to click on the left hand side to select the house number of my address.
Lovely flowers. Friend was delighted with them.
My friend was absolutely delighted with her flowers, over the moon, thank you. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Flying Flowers.
Beautiful flowers arrived as scheduled
Excellent service, prompt, always on time. Flowers fresh, best quality. Very satisfied.
Such an easy way to send someone flowers to brighten their day. Very easy, so far quality always good.
Easy to order from a vast selection, and, to date, always delivery is promt.
The flowers were beautiful and lasted so long.
Unfortunately the flowers could not be delivered on my niece’s birthday Monday 4th but she was highly delighted with beautiful flowers delivered the next day 5th.
The lady who got he flowers could not have been more pleased with them
Complaint made via email by purchaser and by telephone by recipient regarding the awful state of the flowers received.
Hi Nicola, I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with our service. Thanks for speaking with me today. Kind regards Stacey
My friend was very pleased with the flowers
Excellent selection of flowers and well packed, prompt delivery. Website works well. BR
The friend to whom they were sent was thrilled so I hope and assume they were as lovely as other flowers I have ordered from you (she loved the chocolates too!)
Excellent flowers excellent value and excellent service.
Very pleased with the flowers ordered from Flying Flowers. The quality is always excellent.
Reliable, flowers always last a long time . Always delivered on the day .
My wife loved it. 10/5
Our daughter in law was very pleased with flowers.Thankyou.
Reliable service, lovely flowers, easy to use website.
Flying Flowers is rated 3.76 based on 497 reviews