Flying Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flying Flowers
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Flying Flowers Reviews

About Flying Flowers:

We started out in Jersey – that little island between England and France. In 1981 some clever holidaymakers swapped sending postcards for sending carnations. A burst of beauty by post, they were a great value way to send love to family and friends back home.

It was the start of something special. 30 years on we’ve delivered over 10 million beautiful bunches of all sorts of blooms (although we still have a soft spot for carnations!) and we’re rated excellent on Reviews.io

These days we’re focused on doing good wherever we can – whether that’s by making your life easier with fast, free delivery, a 7 day freshness guarantee, and a brilliant customer care team, or by helping the planet by using sustainably sourced flowers and reducing our environmental impact.

Ready to make someone smile? Because we definitely are.

Tell us how Flying Flowers made you happy
The flowers arrived at my sister's house on the planned day. She loved them and sent a photo so I could see them too. They were beautiful. Many thanks!
The flowers arrived on time, and they looked fabulous. Lovely colours.
Beautiful flowers
Always reliable. Value for money and lovely flowers.
My friend was thrilled with her flowers.
Reliable and reasonable charge!
Excellent service in very troubled times
The recipient was thrilled with the gift.
Flying Flowers has always made sure that my purchases were delivered on time. I can never thank you enough for your excellent serv.
Excellent service.delivered on choosen day.recipient loved them
I was very pleased with the service, the flowers were delivered promptly and were very fresh. Thank you.
Beautiful flowers to spread a smile to a loved one.
Lovely flowers delivered on time.
Received my send a smile flowers today! They are beautiful! Thank you. I’ll definitely be ordering again.
Beautiful flowers, such an amazing deal, my friends were so happy to receive their send a smile bouquet!
Yet again , delivered late on the DAY AFTER they were ordered for a special birthday even after booking a week in advance ! That’s twice in 2 orders - I won’t use again - no point is there when they’re not on time !!!
Hi Ann. Thank you for your feedback. I can see you opted for free postal delivery, which operates on a two working day delivery window. This is advised on our website, very sorry you are disappointed. Kind regards, Andre
Amazing flowers and amazing delivery
Have ordered twice recently, and I am very pleased with beautiful flowers, and quick delivery, would reccomend highly
Was a lovely bunch of flowers, and for everyone I sent a cheerful smile too they absolutely enjoyed them too! lovingly packaged , beautifully presented in the box! Fast delivery! Extremely happy ! Will defo order again!!!
Easy ordering process. Lovely options and delivered as planned
Flying Flowers is rated 4.49 based on 7,819 reviews