Flowers by Post Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flowers by Post
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Flowers by Post Reviews

About Flowers by Post:

Our flower market stall (which is still going strong) was established in 1968 in Jersey’s historic Central Market. The business has steadily evolved and grown over time and we pioneered the concept of sending “flowers by post” enabling visitors to the island to send flowers to their family, friends and neighbours.
With the advent of the internet we created our first website and to service this growing demand relocated the online business to the mainland enabling us to access greater flower supplies and help the logistics’ of floral delivery.
We embrace the different ways our customers wish to purchase and engage with us whether that is online or by using our FREEPHONE 0800 735 1065 telephone number.
We strive to provide our customers with first class product; value for money; simple ordering processes and on time delivery methods using Royal Mail and DPD Courier services. We match this with exceptional customer service.

My friend was thrilled to bits with the flowers for her birthday, she told me that it was an absolutely beautiful bouquet.
Posted 1 hour ago
Deliver as requested and in good condition
Very quick service.
Posted 1 hour ago
Super fast reliable service, great quality flowers would definitely use them again, Thanks
I have used Flowers by Post on several occasions now. Each time I have had excellent service, I choose to telephone rather than order on-line, and the team are friendly, helpful and efficient. The flowers have arrived promptly from dispatch and I have been informed are in good condition. I have already recommended this service!
Flowers delivered very promptly and were very beautiful
My friend was delighted with her birthday carnations, lovely and bright on a dull winter's day.
I have used this company for years and they have never let me down. Efficient and good quality The carnations usually last for weeks and my mum loves them.
My recipient was very pleased. The flowers made her smile. Also they arrived just a day after the forecast date which was exactly as you'd advised in view of the current situation.
I HAVE BEEN ORDERING FLOWERS FROM YOU FOR YEARS VERY GOOD SERVICE AND ARRIVE ON THE DATE YOU ASK FOR ALSO THE QUALITY ARE SUPERB.
Flowers delivered following day and recipient stated in very good condition. Lovely gift will use again
Ordered 15 Peruvian lilies as a gift to my elderly aunt. Had a call to say they'd arrived (on the day I requested). She said they were absolutely beautiful, very carefully packaged. Will definitely use again.
The flowers arrived on the day specified and my friend was delighted with them
A lovely bunch of flowers which arrived on the day promised.
It was very easy to order these and they were delivered on the due date, as they were a present for someone I do not know the condition they arrived in although the recipient was pleased.
Dear Sheila, Please accept our sincere thanks for posting such a positive review following your recent purchase. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience. Customer Care Team at Flowersbypost.com
Recipients have always been very pleased with the flowers received. Always fresh and long lasting. A happy way to keep in touch with people.
Dear Pauline, Please accept our sincere thanks for posting such a positive review following your recent purchase. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience. Customer Care Team at Flowersbypost.com
I ordered 6 flower arrangements just before Christmas and was a little apprehensive as I had never used Flower-by-Post before. However, my fears were unfounded as each recipient raved about the quality of the flowers and the way they were presented.
Great value for money and I will certainly use them again.
Dear Sandra, Please accept our sincere thanks for posting such a positive review following your recent purchase. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience. Customer Care Team at Flowersbypost.com
I use the company about half a dozen times per year. They are always reliable and the flowers are in in tip top condition .
Dear Susan, Please accept our sincere thanks for posting such a positive review following your recent purchase. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience. Customer Care Team at Flowersbypost.com
Speedy delivery from Flowers by Post and recipient was delighted with the quality of the flowers
Dear Stephanie, Please accept our sincere thanks for posting such a positive review following your recent purchase. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience. Customer Care Team at Flowersbypost.com
Flowers arrived on time although advised they could be late due to COVID-19. Have used Flowers by Post for several years and have always been pleased. Thank you.
Dear Hilary, Please accept our sincere thanks for posting such a positive review following your recent purchase. We read all of our reviews and continually endeavour to improve the quality of our product, delivery services and competitiveness in order to provide a five-star customer experience. Customer Care Team at Flowersbypost.com
Flowers by Post is rated 4.67 based on 8,221 reviews