FloridaTix Reviews

of reviewers recommend FloridaTix
Read FloridaTix Reviews

About FloridaTix:

We’ll hook you up with the best attractions, theme parks and tours in Florida!
We know the guys on the door: Our advance tickets can get you into the theme parks faster and easier
We’ll give you something the USA can’t: UK-exclusive packages that you can’t get in the States!
What we don’t know about Florida isn’t worth knowing and we’ve shared it all in our in-depth theme park guides!
We’re Flexible. You get to choose how to pay, how to contact us and how you’ll receive your tickets.
We’re Local – our offices and call centre are based in the rockin’ city of Birmingham, UK!

Our Customer Service Team are experts when it comes to the Sunshine State. What they don’t know isn’t worth knowing. They also happen to be friendly, helpful and VERY good-looking - and they're waiting to hear from you!

info@floridatix.com

3&4 Regal Court, 6 Sovereign Road,Kings Norton Business Centre

We have always used this company as a family since I was a child. Great, easy service with competitive prices.
Customer service advisors most helpful. Thank you
We have always found the team helpful and friendly. Our tickets always arrive on time. Service is brilliant.
Tickets displayed and easy to understand ordered easily and delivered on time fantastic
Such amazing staff, I had a slight issues with making my initial payment and I called and was sorted within seconds
Very helpful and friendly on the phone, easy to secure the right tickets for our needs. Would definitely use them again.
Fantastic service given through out our booking. With Thomas cook going we need to change our tickets which they did no problem and no charge. Then later on I had noticed tickets had gone down they changed our tickets again to the cheaper price just loosing £10pp but still saved us £180 would definitely use them again. Staff are polite and very helpful. Tickets arrived fast after paying balance off. No problems. We don’t go till Aug 2020
I rang as would not let me online an the woman was fab an helped me do what I wanted
We ordered park tickets for Orlando. Great price. You get the actually ticket. Came very quickly in the post.
So we have purchased them again this year. Universal tickets. Great price and can pay in installments
Friendly but professional staff. Great value tickets
Dealing with Florida Tix went without a hitch. Very pleased.
Good price,good service, couldn't fault them.
Easy to order. Received within few days and payment in sterling.
Ordered our tickets with only a week to go and was really pleased that our tickets were delivered on time and as expected. Tickets are ready for use upon arrival, no hassle whatsoever. The only thing I would say is a pity, is that the universal ticket is only a paper card rather than a plastic one.
Very prompt service, no problems. Our only gripe (not floridatix fault) was daily parking fee of 20 dollars, which on a 14 day ticket works out very expensive
We applied for a 14 day ticket for Busch Gardens, SeaWorld and Aquatica from Foridatix only a few days before we left for Florida but received the tickets within 48 hours via Express Delivery. The tickets were good value but with the bonus of free parking we went 3 times to SeaWorld and once to Busch Gardens saving $100 on parking fees ! Great service and value.
Wouldn’t get my tickets anywhere else, brilliant service, speedy recovery and excellent value!
So helpful. Quick ticket dispatch. Going again to Florida and will be getting tickets again from them . Fab team
Very easy to book and the team were very friendly and helpful.
Easy website to use and tickets came instantly. Used them with no problems and lots cheaper than on the gate price.
FloridaTix is rated 4.82 based on 4,282 reviews