Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

jason@fish4dogs.com

Fish4dogs Ltd Rushock Trading Estate
Rushock, ,

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
Excellent service with anything I have ordered from Fish 4 Dogs and excellent products too.
My dog loved them
My dogs like this in the beginning, but it seems to have lost the fish smell, and maybe taste, they ate not so keen now.
Brilliant treats ideal for larger breeds.
Reasonably priced food which I trust is very healthy for my puppy and he loves it. We use his puppy kibble for training three times a day. His cost is shiny and he has lots of energy. Plan to move onto the adult version which he is older. He also loves the other Fish4Dogs treats we have given him.
Excellent quick service with good products
Check the ingredients before you buy - I was shocked that not all products are equal.
Great company and dog really likes the food they provide, keeps his coat shiny and his energy up.
excellant dog food, dogs all do well on it, and now i've changed to the senior even better
Holy moly what a game changer! My boy absolutely LOVES the new white fish sachets and gets so very excited when it’s feeding time he cannot contain it. I will be sure to stock up before they are all gone!
My dog enjoyed these very much. I've been using them as treats so had to break them up somewhat but found them good as my dog enjoys them but additionally he has had to chew them so they go right down, normally he takes a treat in his mouth and then coughs it up seconds later. Additionally a rescue dog that my friend took on a week ago which has been refusing treats has accepted these without hesitation.
I changed my 4 year old cockapoo who is a very fussy eater and has a sensitive stomach onto this kibble she loves it and it’s great on her stomach.
my puppy loves fish4dogs food, we were given samples at our training class and I’ve since bought some
OMG. My young lab absolutely loves these. They are just the right size to fit in her Kong to try to make them last longer. Brilliant idea mixing the two flavours.
Seamus the Schnauzer life’s them!
Our sample arrived promptly. I was looking for an alternative healthy food for my Lurcher (who loves anything fishy) She is certainly not a fussy eater but disappointingly she did not like the salmon flavoured food which you sent us. Unfortunately it will not be a suitable option for her.
My dog loves it
Only dry fog food my very VERY fussy Bichon frise wil eat. 18 months old and finally only dried dog food, he will eat after buying from shops, online or direct from food companies. It’s great for his sensitive skin snd tummy. I truly believe that am giving him the best dried food there is. No gas problems like others. I recommend this product 100%
They arrived whole this time. Sometimes the ones at the bottom have broken in half (which my dog doesn’t like!😥). This order was a little late arriving which meant a couple of days without his lunchtime fish knot - which again he didn’t please him. He’s happy again now though.
Always good value & good customer service
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 11,354 reviews