Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

jason@fish4dogs.com

Fish4dogs Ltd Rushock Trading Estate
Rushock, ,

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
We have used fish 4 dogs since Daisy was a pup. She loves the adult food just as much.
My boy is a foodie and I made this last as a topping for his dinner over 3 days. When finished he spent ages cleaning the inside of the pouch and absolutely loved it. Unfortunately budget doesnt allow for these treats as he would love them. He would say this mousse is totally delicious.
Posted 48 minutes ago
Always great products
great service , quality product
Prompt delivery but more importantly my dog loves them.He's a bichon & they prone to allergies so this food is perfect.
Great food my pup loves it
Excellent kibble products thoroughly enjoyed by Otto (Labrador) and resulting in a very fit and healthy young working dog. The special treat once a week of salmon mousse is greatly appreciated, as was the recent sample of cod mousse. The sea jerky tiddlers are his favourite reward treat, crunchy and are just great for a healthy mouth. Free delivery and bulk purchase discounts are truly welcomed.
My dog really loved this! She is usually so fussy - especially with anything new - but this was devoured in no time!!
All my dogs love their food.
Fabulous company . Fabulous products , our digs coats and joints have greatly improved since using fish 4 digs
Great variety of dog food and treats
I have bought Sea Jerky for quite a while now ,they are the only treat I will give my Cocker Spaniel and she loves them .They are a really healthy treat.
My ten year old Lurcher loves the Sea Jerky Fish Whoppers. A special treat after her tea. Not only does she enjoy them but they keep her teeth clean
Always pleased the dogs love them
My cat is a very fussy eater, yet loves the Sardine and Mackerel Fish4Cats - only this flavour. It is good to find a supplier for these, and the delivery of my order was very swift. Thank you.
This is a fabulous product for small dogs. My 4 really enjoy it. Clean bowls every time. Great prices
Excellent products and good service.
Delivery is expensive so I choose to wait for standard delivery. Good quality food that my puppy always enjoys
Very quick delivery, all goods well packed and in good condition on arrival.
My little CairnTerrier Bobby loved the little packs but I am not sure he would like it for a complete meal,
Cod Mousse woofed down as one would expect from a Labrador! Sea Jerky Tiddlers are an unfailing favourite. He has yet to try the Sardine Adult Bite. It was bought while we are away as we feed our dog raw food but cannot expect carers to do so. We will report on its reception upon our return but given the breed all food seem acceptable even if it does not touch the sides.
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 11,354 reviews