Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

Fish4dogs Ltd Rushock Trading Estate
Rushock

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
Excellent product. Toby loves them
My dog loves fish & loves the crunch is good for her teeth, she has 3 small meals a day one wet food & two dry ( salmon )
The product is great but we are not at all impressed at the HUGE cardboard box the 2 bags came in - not helping the planet!
Good service but the option for next day delivery seems to have gone. This would have been helpful for previous orders.
He would only eat when he felt like it, sometimes he would miss altogether now he clears his dish every feed.
My cat loves it!
Good but do not last long
Good service, suits my retriever very well, clear labelling. I would prefer more recyclable packaging hence 4 stars.
good company and good delivery times
Ordering was simple. My 2 labradors love the sea jerky and would eat the whole packet in one go if I let them. The strips are quite brittle and several arrived broken but I might have just been unlucky and they were broken in-transit. I will buy again.
Easy to order, but won't order any as much too expensive
A good healthy option for dogs. Following a change to Fish4Dogs white fish working dog kibble my dogs previous greasy skin issue has been resolved and the vet prescribed shampoo is no longer required.
Alwyas have excellent service when phoning to place orders - but when ordering online can never get our club discount ?.....
This is good food that our dog loves but the packaging in small quantities involves lots of plastic and it costs a small fortune. For some products i do think buying human food such as tinned tuna or salmon might work out cheaper ...
This is the MUTTS. He loves it.
Good communication and delivery time was ok
Very good but a bit expensive
My puppy absolutely loves her Fish4Dogs food. She has a sensitive stomach and this doesn’t upset it at all. I think it’s very well priced also. I would have given it 5 stars however the delivery times is less than ideal. 1 week to deliver, which normally wouldn’t bother me but I can’t get anywhere else apart from Fish4Dogs as there is nowhere in my area that supplies this.
My 'Working' type cocker spaniel is very happy on this food. Content and full of energy. My only gripe with this food is that the packaging coule be better. For such a big bag, keeping it fresh is important, and with no zip/seal to the bag I'm having to selotape it closed so it doesnt go stale. This could be improved. Delivery/dispatch time could be faster too.
Always a brand that I trust for my dogs healthy growth.
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 13,012 reviews