Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

jason@fish4dogs.com

Fish4dogs Ltd Rushock Trading Estate
Rushock, ,

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
The salmon was the first of your products my dog was introduced to. That was at a time when he hadn’t eaten for several days. The salmon interested him and he was away. Because of that I tried the cod and trout. As he scoffed both quiet quickly, I assume he had no objections. My next order will be for all three.
Sample pack came very quickly one dog liked it the other liked it some days small pieces for small to medium dogs will buy again .
It did take awhile for the sample to arrive. We was beginning to wonder about it
I received a ‘mousse’ free sample and thought a great idea as topper for my dogs dry food, he seemed to think it a great idea too! Have been very pleased with my purchases. The only comment I would make is the large kibble is pretty large for my Tibetan terrier but I found the small too small. My dogs coat is amazing since changing to your products
My fussy dog wouldn't eat them. Give them to a nabour and they liked them
Both our dogs ate it up with great relish
My dogs love all your treats. They are raw fed and the fish based treats are great for them.
Quality products in a wide range of formats which my Westie loves. Kibble, Jerky, Treats and now Mousse, variety that’s keeping her healthy and happy.
Quick delivery, v large pellets.
Very professional, delivery on time
The dog I’m looking after only has dry meat food so adding in the fish is a good thing for his coat & reducing the meat as well
Good product but pieces too small for my greedy dog
First time buying these: a little to large for my smaller dog, but the bigger dog loves them!
What is carbohydrates %. Don’t you use potato’s and sweet potato’s. I applaud the assortment of fish. But isn’t the carbohydrate content over 60%
Very original she loves them
My dogs wouldn't touch them,wouldn't entertain them at all. I was gutted
Ok kkkkkk, kkkkk kkkkk
Very good product
Have only just received my order but opened the bag of these. I feel you need to have a medium size kibble available as the large are just a bit too big for a Jack Russel. Good quality nevertheless.
I bought this for my dog because he is always itching and it has worked so far. However I think the small kibble is to small for a Labrador and the large is very large it would be great if there was a size in between, and I think it is expensive.
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 11,377 reviews