Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

Fish4dogs Ltd 5 star review on 9th May 2021
Mrs Dianne Head
Fish4dogs Ltd 5 star review on 7th May 2021
Miss Gemma Spencer
My dog loves fish and I only trust this brand. The only peeve I have is the packaging of the Superior, please change it to the same packaging as Finest which is easier to use.
Looks good. Not sure how the re-sealable bag worked. Maybe just need to work it out. Other than that all good.
Trial pack has been well received by my two large dogs, thank you. But I'm dissapointed after doing feed costings that although a lovely product it is unaffordable for the quantities my dogs would require. But I shall certainly be keeping my eye on this food for the future if things change either end. Thank you.
It was recommended to me by the breeder and the ordering and delivery is very efficient.
Although my cats seemed to like the sample they wouldn't eat the food when I ordered it in 1.5 kg . That's cats for you .
Excellent quality my dog loves it the salmon kibble
My dogs really took to the fish 4 dogs food. Only 1st time tried so will have to wait and see of they carry on enjoying it, as they are both fussy eaters.
Dogs not over keen
I ordered a pack of white fish for puppies on 29th April. I did not received any confirmation of the order or email. When it hadnt arrived I contacted fish4dogs and have subsequently received the order today by courier. It would have been nice to receive an email confirming the order
The sample pack was great - a very generous box for my two to try. They absolutely loved it! I do like to give them high quality. The prices though! I mean really? £40 per kilo for banana wrapped in fish skin treats. Really? Fillet steak would be cheaper. Lovely products, way too expensive.
Excellent treats. So happy to see I got what was described as ‘old packaging’. Hopefully not to be replaced with the same kind of thing as e.g. red fish treats which are difficult to open and then stink the kitchen out. Big mistake. You may well lose my considerable custom unless you find something more suitable
My 2 yorkie dogs enjoyed the 1st packet then not intrested in the rest they prefer tuna from a tin
Great. My dog loves the fish skins.
No complaints at all regarding the food, has always suited my Goldie! However I would like to see recyclable packaging of the large sacks! Or biodegradable! thanks!
Great stuff but perhaps on the dear side. I mixed it with my dogs usual daily tin of sardines for a double whammy. Went down a treat like all her food. Woof woof
Seems to have taken to it very well
Prompt delivery ,well packaged Dogs enjoying the food .
I have a 3yr old rottweiler and a 2yr old Patterdale x. They both loved the samples. But unfortunately the price has deterred me from purchasing.
Item received as expected.
Good service and product, hopefully my dog will approve.
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 10,893 reviews