Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

jason@fish4dogs.com

Fish4dogs Ltd Rushock Trading Estate
Rushock

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
Dog loves the product, usually rapid delivery although they had a short delay this time.
Delivery time more or less ok. But remember where and when to deliver so I don't always have to repeat it. To the marina office, normal working hours. If office closed, ring me, I am a few minutes away on a boat.
Too small my chi will not eat it
I always use Fish 4 Dogs when purchasing special treats for my little Westie, Murphy, who has the Westie Skin Condition. I say he has the condition, but he is great!
Murphy has a prescription food from his Vets and the Squid Bites and Calamari Rings are perfect for Murphy as a part of his White Fish Diet (He is allergic to Blue Fish)
Murphy adores both the Squid Bites and Calamari Rings for Breakfast, he has them on alternate days. They are full of Omega 3 and Omega 6 that is great for his coat, skin, immunity, eyes, brain development. Everything is full of goodness and Murphy has really benefited from the additions to his diet from Fish 4 Dogs.
They may be a little more expensive than your average dog treats but then again, you are getting much more than your average dog treats. A BIG Paws up from Murph the Dude!
We are regular Customers.
On a constructive level, I gave specific information on the Special Information for the Courier and regretfully, this information was not updated on the relevant documents for the Courier. Disappointing Customer Service on that aspect.
Murphy gave five stars for the rating however, I had to delete a 'star' for the lack of Customer Services.
Great brand and an alternative for my pup who doesn't eat beef or lamb.
Well worth the money as you get good sized packets of each variety to try. Really recommend.
Buddy the spaniel loves these, tho not so keen on the salmon ones. Very prompt service tho well done 👍🏻
very good food. helps my dog maintain low weight. Would be better if it had a higher meat content and there was not a bag inside the bag. makes opening it really difficult, unless im missing a trick
I get this for my dog because I believe it to be far better for her than a lot of the dog food products on the market, she does eat it but as with most dogs she would prefer human food.
My rescue dogs have loved these for many years. Unfortunately the price has now started to be prohibitive, so I may have to think carefully about my next order
My dogs love their treats
Good quality product delivered swiftly. Unfortunately the DHL delivery driver was not particularly helpful on this occasion - but that's nothing to do with Fish4Dogs
Great products for puppy and good value and service
Treats are great, delivery was a little slow but worth the wait
Very happy so far with the sardine kibble. I chose this because of the added sweet potato which I feel is a healthier option to white potato. Both pooches loving it so far and much firmer movements as well.
Dogs like them
Dogs love the food - order was not shipped as planned but on calling customer services addressed immediately with delivery next day
We have been buying Fish4Dogs for our dog for several years now and have always been pleased. Out of all of the delivery companies out there DPD I have found are one of the better ones. On this occasion the delivery driver clearly was in too much of a hurry and delivered our package to number 44 and not 46...it’s not too difficult to check the number on the door before one leaves a package and takes a photo!
The Fish Tiddlers are great and adored by our dog , would be great if the packaging could be improved so easier to open and reseal
Healthy fish based diets and treats particularly good for dogs with allergies or just for dogs that love fish
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 10,377 reviews