Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

jason@fish4dogs.com

Fish4dogs Ltd Rushock Trading Estate
Rushock, ,

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
I was shocked to receive such a big sample box with 6 bags of bites in it. Unfortunately my dog doesn’t like them so now I’m left with them all to give away. I would suggest you review the size of your “sample” box :0)
My dogs like this in the beginning, but it seems to have lost the fish smell, and maybe taste, they ate not so keen now.
Our sample arrived promptly. I was looking for an alternative healthy food for my Lurcher (who loves anything fishy) She is certainly not a fussy eater but disappointingly she did not like the salmon flavoured food which you sent us. Unfortunately it will not be a suitable option for her.
My puppy wasn't a fan but I will try him again when he is a little bit older
Dog tried product but did not like at all. No a reflection on product, just not to dogs taste.
Ralph loves his fish for dogs food and treats.
Dog loved the taster samples, so happily purchased 15kg bag unfortunately they do not enjoy it :(
Regrettably my dog wouldn’t eat it , so passed it on to a friend
I have no complaints about deliver presentation etc but my pup refused to eat it.
My dog ate them, but did not seem too excited,
Not for my dog he was just not interested thay smell lovely And I am most dogs will love them
My dog didn’t like fish
Sorry but my old dog won’t eat-too hard and he has become very faddish with what he will eat. Even tried moistening but he turns his head away!!
Unfortunately having a fussy eater she doesn't like them, tried but to no avail, nothing to do with the product just a fussy dog
The ordering online and delivery was very good, as it always has been. However the product was very disappointing. I know it is clearance stock but this is nothing like the current products you have on sale. My dog usually loves anything fishy but she did not like these at all, and I have to say the smell and consistency was nothing in comparison to your current products. I don’t know if it was because it was end of line but in my opinion it was not suitable for sale.
Sadly my miniature schnauzer didn't like the small bite salmon treats. She took a couple in her mouth but when I heard her trying to crunch I knew there was a problem. They are very hard. I tried soaking them in hot water to soften them up and she ate a couple but that was it, and she normally loves salmon. Sadly no use for us but hopefully other dogs like them.
I thought these was going to be soft, but was very hard. Had to give them to my labrador as no good for small dogs.
Too long on delivery. Arrived today 7 days since I placed my order. The samples didn't arrive either
I am always amazed at how expensive this product is. Must be £1 a piece? Pity but now only a luxury
Thank you for my sample of Fish4dogs food, unfortunately it made my dog sick, he ate it then was sick! So I will just feed him fresh fish now and then. Thank you for the sample.
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 11,354 reviews