Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

Fish4dogs Ltd 5 star review on 9th May 2021
Mrs Dianne Head
Fish4dogs Ltd 5 star review on 7th May 2021
Miss Gemma Spencer
Izzie is very fussy I'm afraid she wasn't that keen
Great food, but I’m still waiting to receive it. A week tomorrow and still not here
Dog found hard to bite because of shape when it said toddlers thought would be fish shaped not squared
The product is very good. However my order placed on 1st May has not arrived - when can I anticipate it arriving?
We're still waiting for the order! Good value, except for the usual delay in receiving
Food is fine. Delivery service is poor. Takes far too long.
Have not recieved goods yet
It’s more my mistake, I ordered thinking that there would be a variety in the trial packs, instead of just one product x 6! Unlucky if your dog doesn’t like them, which he wasn’t sure even though he loves fish. Which means I won’t be ordering any more as he couldn’t try them in the trial pack first. Would be far more better if the trail boxes included 6 different small packs, then I would order more.
Haven’t received it yet
Don't know where they found these, was sent Old packets best before date Dec 2021. The ones I recieved last time had a best before date Aug 22. Sold out now on Website.
I have a picky eater and thought this may work -it didn’t he wouldn’t touch it !!!! I know lots of people who swear by this but it wasn’t for us!
Only one dog liked them so wont be getting any more
Usually top quality but last order was different from normal. Ddid not smell of salmon snd dogs not as keen. Tried sample and spat out as not good taste different from usual. Dealt with by Harriet. Been using your food many years. Have top champion dachshunds. Susan
My fussy shihtzu doesn’t like it but I’m sure it’s good value and healthy
He liked it but it made him and his poo smell awful. He has always been raw fed so this change is a shock!
My dog wigged it up first day, snuffed and walked off on the second day! He loves the fish sticks though
Not suitable my dog sniffed it and walked away
Not sure what happened this time, received a message late on Friday 16th after 5pm to say delivery would be made before 11.00 am on the 16th? Maybe it was a typing error food was received on Monday the 19th April. Left on step too heavy for me so I had to remove the content and bring into the house one bag at a time. It would have been nice it the delivery person could have put it just inside the door.
My dog loves all of the fish 4 dogs range and has done so for many years. He’s 12 now and still slim and fit for his age. However it’s a tiny bit irritating to be asked for a review on our most recent order when we are yet to receive it a week after placing the order with no sign of a dispatch date. That said I would still recommend the products, just don’t get too low before you place your next order otherwise you may find yourself like Old Mother Hubbard! X
Unfortunately, both my Border Terriers were uninterested.
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 10,893 reviews