Fish4dogs Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Fish4dogs

How would you rate Fish4dogs ?

"Our lovely old Boxer Grace is blind and rarely stirs herself to get off the settee much of the time. But open a pack of Fiskur Redfish treats 100 yards away and she miraculously materialises at your side in a second, tail going like the clappers and alert as the young pup she once was."
Glynis De Rokeby
Glynis De Rokeby
Unverified Reviewer
"Very my dog is very fit glossy coat strong bones and is 9 yrs old and still doing agility"
Sunken Studio
Sunken Studio
Verified Reviewer
""If the dog's happy, I'm happy & she loves Fish4dogs. I think the sushi is her fav but it's all great""
"Always excellent food and delivery x"
"Excellent product. My very fussy dog loves the sardine flavour. Free delivery is a bonus.Product arrived promptly and very well packaged."
"This dog food is the only food that my 2 labradors are satisfied on without piling on the pound. Their coats are shiny and very health too."
Michela Cccarini
Verified Buyer
"Always fast delivery and great customer service!!!"
Maggie Saxon
Verified Buyer
"Fish4Dogs made me happy because it made my dog happy"
Paul Michaelides
Verified Buyer
"Our dog a miniture schnauzer loves products."
Alison Bourgaize
Verified Buyer
"Their products are natural and good for your dog, the company is a pleasure to deal with"
"I bought another brand as it was slightly cheaper. I had to send it back as the dogs couldn’t chew it and I was very concerned it would choke them. The tiddlers are fantastic. Every evening I put two on the side and the two dogs come and wait to have their teeth cleaned anticipating their reward. Fast delivery, too."
Joanne Wilkins
Verified Buyer
"Online ordering ordering and payment was simple and secure. The order arrived promptly as stated. I thought the sample packs were good value for money. The product was excellent and my five dogs who can be fussy sometimes loved everything. Very satisfied all round."
Susan Ellett
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, helpful advice and excellent service"
Kate Field
Verified Buyer
"The sample pack is extremely good value. So far our dog Harry has enjoyed all we have offered. Fish4dogs was recommended by a friend whose dog goes crazy for sea jerky! I shall continue to buy Harry's favourites to ensure his teeth and bone health as he's becoming an older chap now."
"My two seniors love it. I will now order it in a bigger quantity."
Maggie Swanson
Verified Buyer
"We have been feeding Jinni our 2 year old cocker spaniel Fish4Dogs since she was a puppy and she loves it, it also gives her a lovely shiny coat. We recently adopted Jake a 4 year old lurcher who now eats Fish4Dogs too, he needs to put on a bit of weight and being fed Fish4Dogs will help with this as well as improving his condition all round. We have also begun using salmon oil which will help with both their coats and joints. There is never any problem getting them to eat their dinners or their treats - they love them all!"
Bev Smithyman
"Dogs love it"
"Not me the dogs"
Helen Ralph
Verified Buyer
"Found a premium food my dog likes! Available in range of sizes, including samples and delivery is reliable and free."
Fae Nelson
Verified Buyer
"They have an excellent history of prompt attendance to orders, and, in my experience, have an excellent customer service department."
Carole Davison
Verified Buyer
"My adorable corgi suffers from colitis, food supplied by the vet made her stools very runny and led to compacted glands, but Fish4dogs has really improved both these symptoms. One very happy owner and one very bouncy, happy corgi."
Dawn Fraser
Verified Buyer
"Bought in bulk - great value 👍🏻 My big girl loves them!"
Vicky Courtney
Verified Buyer
"l have been looking for a suitable complete biscuit food for my little dog for some time. He is a fussy eater and, being so small, he had difficulty breaking the bigger biscuits with his teeth. The fish for dogs range is so suitable for him and he loves the flavours."
Fish4dogs is rated 4.86 based on 2,790 reviews