Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

jason@fish4dogs.com

Fish4dogs Ltd Rushock Trading Estate
Rushock

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Excellent service. Easy to order on-line and got my order within a few days.
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent service - speedy dispatch and delivery - quality food even for my fussy crew - excellent output from the dogs ! Well controlled and easily cleaned up !
Posted 1 hour ago
Despite receiving the wrong product, large instead of small, I have still rated them 5 star due to the fast response in rectifying the mistake. Placing my original order was easy and received it quickly. The replacement is due tomorrow so thank you for quickly dealing with this. Well done. Will review small bite once I receive it.
Service was great and when the product turned up it was very well packed
Expensive but the dog loves it and his digestive system seems happy.
Started my dogs on Working Dogs salmon a few months ago. They love it! Very palatable, no mess from broken or dusty bits as can be found I other kibble so, and the dogs look wonderful. Silky coats, no bad breath, lots of energy without being hyperactive, what is what one needs in a working dog. The staff who run he phone line are very helpful and accommodating too. I'm a fan, and my next litter of puppies will be put onto Fish4Dogs as well - I know I can trust this food.
Excellent service. Arrived at beginning of Our 1 hour time slot. Dogs love it
My Labrador always eats Fish4Dogs’ superior Salmon kibble for breakfast with relish; I always drizzle some F4Ds’ salmon oil over the top - and it’s great to see her lick out the bowl, confirming that she really does enjoy her meal. To vary her diet I mix the F4Ds’ salmon mousse with her kibble in the evening. Last time I ordered this, I couldn’t quite navigate the updated website and left thinking it must be out of stock, but left a message asking to be informed when new supplies arrived. A helpful F4Ds’ employee called the next morning to take my order over the phone! Great product and superb customer care!
I am always happy with my purchases from this company. Quality of goods is excellent and delivery always fast. Would highly recommend.
I didn't think much to it, but my puppy (Rugby) absolutely loves it. So does his big bro (Chester) in the unlikely event that there are any scraps left in the bowl.
Excellent service even in this sad time of crisis (COVID-19), thank you F4D team
Salmon mousse is great for mixing with dry food
Always excellent service and quick delivery. My dog loves all the fish treats!
Easy to order, arrives promptly. Great products. My little terrier loves Fish4Dogs.
Amazing service with both orders I have now placed
I have been around dogs all my life and am a retired Police dog handler of 20 years. Fish4Dogs finest white fish puppy is by far the best you can give your dog. His coat, digestion and general health is fabulous. My lab is 6 months old and he loves it. Will not be going anywhere else.
Meg was already on this food when we first got her but we wouldn't change it for anything. The food is great & the company are so helpful.
Our delivery was a few days later than we expected (which was not a problem as I always order in good time) and we understand the added pressures that you must be facing during these challenging times. We are grateful that you are still able to deliver to us. Our dog, Monty loves his kibble from Fish for Dogs. We were recommended this brand by the breeder we bought him from and he has been on it ever since. He is a fine, handsome adult dog now, who my husband and I love to bits! Thanks, everyone. Stay safe.
MUCH APPRECIATED YOUR QUICK RESPONSE TO MY ORDER IN THESE WORRYING TIMES. REGARDS. STAY SAFE. XX
Our Puppy of 16 weeks goes from strength to strength, enjoys three Fiah4dogs meals a day, all without any issues and looking perfect, thank you.
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 7,849 reviews