Fish4dogs Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Fish4dogs

How would you rate Fish4dogs ?

Wendy Jinkins
"Both my border collies love this kibble , their costs are shiny, noses wet and energy boundless ❤️❤️🐾🐾🐾🐾"
Margaret Lewin
"I have been giving my dog (a Westie) the Salmon oil for a few years for his joints and coat. When he needed a special renal diet they came up trumps with their wet Herring and Potato and Mackeral and potato. Fish4dogs were so helpful sending me information. I cannot fault them, great website, speedy delivery and my dog loves their food."
Maggie Swanson
"We have been feeding Jinni our 2 year old cocker spaniel Fish4Dogs since she was a puppy and she loves it, it also gives her a lovely shiny coat. We recently adopted Jake a 4 year old lurcher who now eats Fish4Dogs too, he needs to put on a bit of weight and being fed Fish4Dogs will help with this as well as improving his condition all round. We have also begun using salmon oil which will help with both their coats and joints. There is never any problem getting them to eat their dinners or their treats - they love them all!"
"Jerky squares Dogs loved them Only complaint I bought 2 Sample bags at 50p each as I have 2 dogs 1 pack only contained 2 small squares hence 25p each square...extortionate and the second pack 5 squares hence 10p each small square...still too expensive given the tiny size. 1. Why were the contents in each bag different and 2. When you’re sampling a product to buy a substantial quantity why overcharge and short change the prospective customer? Not good business practice surely"
"Great company with great products, fast delivery and good service. Cheaper to buy direct on their website."
"excellent service yet again and excellent feed. Couldnt think of feeding my dog anything else."
"My 10yr old cat whose digestion no longer copes with meat loves this flavour. I’ve tried her with all the other varieties in the range and she likes them all, she’s happy and I’m delighted because she no longer chucks up. I also love that the cans and the labels be recycled. All in all a great product."
"Great quality, good value and two delighted spaniels with these treats!"
"Dog loves them"
"This is a dry food that our dog finds easy to eat and I have noticed a real difference in the quality of her coat within 8 weeks of feeding her this mixed with f4d compleate wet food together"
"Sorry but the bjte is massive and my little Shitzu is not enjoying it"
"Great product thanks"
"I love fish for dogs food for my dogs as it is very healthy. The dogs love the sea wraps. They can't wait to get one. Even my dog trainer thinks its excellent products from Fish for Dogs."
"Great product my cats love it and brilliant delivery as always"
"My 3 dogs love these treats and I know they’re good for their teeth and it was a fantastic discount too"
"Pearl loves them and because she has a sensitive stomach it is just right."
"As ever enjoyed by 4 hungry dogs, bowls are squeaky clean every morning & evening. Had a very fussy Standard Poodle stay & her owner has tried every food possible without any success. I gave Bryony this twice daily for 14 days & eaten everytime, what a success."
"My dogs love these great for keeping teeth clean too"
"The service is great - order online, and it's delivered free in a few days. It's always packed well, and you can choose to have it left in a safe place if you're out (or just don't hear the delivery person!) My dog loves his dinner and his treats, and we enjoy trying some of the free treats that come with orders over £30...I haven't found one yet that Rolo didn't love!"
"great firm, orders always arrive when they say"
"Thank you for the free sample of the sea wraps. Unfortunately when I opened the bag I dropped it. My dogs were delighted and ate the lot! Must be good."
"Great website, easy to navigate and great fast delivery"
"Fantastic! Couldn't have asked for a better service. And a great product! Very happy 😊"
Fish4dogs is rated 4.85 based on 3,601 reviews