Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

Rushock

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy

customer service
Chirpy
"Just wanted to thank you for the free puppy club samples that have just arrived. Although they were in a thick padded very well sealed envelope my mini dachshund puppy went berserk for me to open it. I spread the packets out and he chose the square dental bites which were a bit big for his mouth so I cut them up…but he is barking for more now. I had already bought quite a selection from you and I think he is going to be a fish dog rather than meat. Thanks very much for a great service too!"
Catherine Armstrong
"Great products, super quality food items for our two Irish Setter dogs, which do wonderfully on the fish oils and have glorious coats which are always commented on. Easy to deal with and speedy delivery. We love the treats, working dog dry food, sachets, oil and so much more!"
Sarah Garrish
"Arrived very quick, my dog loves the salmon mousse and all the other treats. Will be using Fish4dogs again on a regular basis!"
"My 8 year old Cavalier has a very sensitive tummy, he loves fish amd Fish for dogs have provided good healthy food, he loves it, and does not upset his sensitine tummy"
"Excellent service"
"My Dogs love this food. They actually get so excited they help open the box! Good quality, delish grub - gets a THUMBS up from Dot and Sweep x"
"I was very happy with my first order the product & price were great the delivery spot on Will be using Fish4dogs again"
"Quality product, excellent value"
"Our dogs love the finest salmon adult bite, they have been brought up on fish4dogs since puppy hood. Service is great and brought straight to the door. Join the club for special offers."
"Douglas likes the food and it is always delivered on time"
"Excellent and speedy service as always, and very helpful telephone call"
"Fish4dogs were so helpful when I called to discuss my dog's problems after recommendation from the Vet. Delivery is so easy with no hazzle"
"Both my dogs eat this stuff they love it"
"Excellent service."
"I am thrilled with the quality and prompt service I got from Fish4dogs, and my girl Tilly loves her fishy treats, thank you"
"Great value,my two schnauzers loved all the products"
"My lovely golden retriever loves fish I use them as healthy treats. Is made 90% of fish and I'd like to believe it doesn't contain lots of chemicals We tried all of them. And they all very good."
"Have 2 dogs cross and a staffie and both love it. To the extent I nearly have no fingers left"
"Fish4dogs never fails these treats went down very well with Skye she crunched her way through them, bit to big and crunchy for Bella Rose as she has some teeth missing so she had another fishy treat"
"Our cockapoo Dougal has had this food since he was a pup. He's now nearly four years old. Full of energy. Lovely coat. White teeth. Sometimes he has the salmon small bite. Also loves the sea jerkys."
"Beautiful coat and they love it."
"Just received salmon cookies which look delicious but they have too much packaging. A decorated pouch with a tag at the top for retail outlets would be much kinder to the environment and the box adds to the weight being lifted by the delivery man."
"Great customer service and fabulous food!"
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 5,414 reviews