Fish4dogs Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Fish4dogs

How would you rate Fish4dogs?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Unverified Reviewer
"Our lovely old Boxer Grace is blind and rarely stirs herself to get off the settee much of the time. But open a pack of Fiskur Redfish treats 100 yards away and she miraculously materialises at your side in a second, tail going like the clappers and alert as the young pup she once was."
Glynis De Rokeby
Glynis De Rokeby
Unverified Reviewer
"Very my dog is very fit glossy coat strong bones and is 9 yrs old and still doing agility"
Sunken Studio
Sunken Studio
Verified Reviewer
""If the dog's happy, I'm happy & she loves Fish4dogs. I think the sushi is her fav but it's all great""
Saxonbejayz Sussex Spaniels
Verified Reviewer
"We have been using fish4dogs working dog food for 9 months now as we bred a litter which we thought at the time was wheat intolerant. It transpires that they are not, but as we also show our dogs we are so pleased with their condition and also their coats we decided to stick with it. I think it is well priced, they always scoff their food up and they love the Sea Jerky tiddlers. Great food"
"My fusspot sox actually loved all the samples of both wet and dried food. She especially loved the salmon and was crying for more lol. Would definitely recommend. Thankyou."
"Thats my three fur babies moved over too fish4 dogs, they are absolutely loving there meals and there treats. And the main reason we changed as our Humphrey had a very sensitive stomach. He’s had no problem. He’s been on it for a month now. Thank you."
"My 2cats love their Salmon/Tuna .Its good for them so I love it too and this company is very ifficiant and the service is second to non. ...thankyou."
"Our Puppy Indy seems far happier on a fish diet. We're really glad we moved her over to Fish4dogs food. She loves the Salmon mousse and the sea jerky in particular. I'd definitely recommend the puppy pack to work out what your dog likes the most."
Sunflower Lou
Verified Reviewer
"I have tried other foods and this is the only one I would recommend. My dog loves this food and it gives her a shiny coat, plenty of energy and whereas other foods left her skinny she now looks fit and healthy. The kibble keep her teeth clean and white and everyone stops to comment on how well she looks. Also I had a problem with other brands giving her terrible flatulence, she is fine with Fish4dogs and even her poos are perfectly formed and don't stink with this food. I also love the healthy treats and the fact that you can get samples to try before you buy."
Beverly Green
Verified Reviewer
"Dogs really love the sea jerky tiddlers and fish twists and the fishausages! Brilliant low fat treat which is so good for their teeth and coat. Highly recommend Fish4Dogs to anyone"
"it makes my dog happy"
"Easy to order"
"My boarder collie is now happy on her fish4dogs small bites she has improved so much since being on this I would highly recommend it specially If you have a dog with sentive tummy. Service great"
"My Puppy is very very Happy!"
"Food is delivered within a couple of days and my dogs love it there coat and teeth are lovely, the vet always comments on there teeth. Would recommend 100%"
"Quick delivery. My puppy loves the treats and food . Good quality"
Mrs Linda Forbes
Verified Reviewer
"Ive been using fish 4 dogs for what seems like forever. My seniors and my fussies are always happy with Fish 4 dogs and so am I as there are no problems with their weight and the vet recently asked me what I did to keep their teeth sooooo clean. She now knows and has the info to pass on"
"Fabulous customer service - so helpful. Excellent products - my fussy eater is no more! Generous sample packs to try before you buy. Excellent offers. Fast FREE delivery. Would highly recommend :)"
Jane Allan
"Very good quality dog food. Delivery is very quick without issue. Company also do tasty healthy treats. I would recommend ‘fish for dogs’ to any dog owners that want a healthy food product for their dog."
"Samples just arrived my three fur babies are going crazy for it they tried the dry food the salmon mousse, and the sea jerky tiddlers. Three very happy dogs thank you"
SHEILA
"they sell products that my two schnauzers really love they are both crazy about fish. Fast delivery great website who could ask for more"
Barbra Perry
"my fussy little shih tzu loves the super star treats its great that he can have something he likes and i know its doing him good, i really rate super stars"
"Makes me happy because my cats love the tuna/salmon wet food and always leave empty bowls which I know is full of goodness'"
Fish4dogs is rated 4.86 based on 2,250 reviews