Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

jason@fish4dogs.com

Fish4dogs Ltd Rushock Trading Estate
Rushock

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
Fantastic Company , Fantastic Customer Service😀My dogs just love Fish4Dogs🐶🐶 Thank you.
Excellent quality product which my cocker spaniel Monty loves, keeps him fit and healthy. Very impressed with the quick delivery as well. Many thanks
Sorry for the delay in writing a review. I have waited for your dog to have a few of the Salmon Mousse. She loves it!! we use them as a special treat. The service from you was great, thank you again.
This is a repeat order. My 2 dogs love these and know exactly what they are when the delivery arrives at my door! They get very excited and adore them.
Great product - our dogs love it!
My dog absolutely loves them!
In consultation with Otto (12 weeks old) we rate the fish based product as excellent. Easy to order from the web site and fast delivery. Will continue his development with the kibble and training rewards with the stars. A treat on Sundays is the very popular mousse!
My dogs love these treats and their coats look so good with the omega 3 that they get from this .
Fantastic food dogs love it
Stella will be four in August and has always been fed on Fish 4 Dogs food she especially likes your Sea Jerky treats
I have tried various puppy food for the last 3 months, my 5month old pup had many bouts of diarrohea, wind, hardly ever having a formed stool. Swapping to fish 4dog superior complete puppy food, sea jerky and super star training treats, her bowels have improved and she is a happy girl. She loves the sea jerky, best treat ever, the superstar training treats are tiny and ideal for puppy class etc. Good customer service and efficient delivery.
Brilliant!
Brilliant company to deal with
We thought the large squares were thinner and less cubic than before, but are Labrador Nell loves them, and we like hearing her crunch them on her back teeth.
My 11wk puppy loves these, use while training.
Easy to navigate site, good level of information on an interesting selection of goodies for dogs. I keep coming back the competition doesn't quite get there.
Food and delivery is always first class
Amazing quality my sausage dog loves them !
Baldric always enjoys unpacking parcels from F4D - he even greeted the delivery driver. His food is stored in a plastic food bin, but is always checked for Quality. As expected, this batch of Working Dog Salmon was "approved".
My little pug loves the sea wraps she has been having them for a few years. Her coat is so soft and shiny. We are a regular customer of fish 4 dogs.
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 7,746 reviews