Fish4dogs Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Fish4dogs

Tell us how Fish4dogs made you happy

customer service
Chirpy
"Just wanted to thank you for the free puppy club samples that have just arrived. Although they were in a thick padded very well sealed envelope my mini dachshund puppy went berserk for me to open it. I spread the packets out and he chose the square dental bites which were a bit big for his mouth so I cut them up…but he is barking for more now. I had already bought quite a selection from you and I think he is going to be a fish dog rather than meat. Thanks very much for a great service too!"
Catherine Armstrong
"Great products, super quality food items for our two Irish Setter dogs, which do wonderfully on the fish oils and have glorious coats which are always commented on. Easy to deal with and speedy delivery. We love the treats, working dog dry food, sachets, oil and so much more!"
Sarah Garrish
"Arrived very quick, my dog loves the salmon mousse and all the other treats. Will be using Fish4dogs again on a regular basis!"
"My cat had a skin problem until I switched her to fish only. Fish4Cats is perfect for this, a well balanced diet with a variety of flavours. Her skin and fur are now in an excellent condition.. Always delivered quickly and well packaged. Would definitely recommend."
"Reggie loves them."
"Seems like a company that is really sincere about creating healthy food and snacks for dog I used the online message service to get some information and had a really and informative chat. My order arrived well packaged and promptly and caused my puppy to do a lot of bouncing!"
"Sea jerky tiddlers and squares are my dogs favourites .quite expensive, so have to wait for special offers."
"Great company customer service excellent"
"Found fish4dogs after having a very poorly boy who seemed to be allergic to everything! He loves it and been doing so well on it. Delivery was on time."
"Archie my Boston Terrier just loves his favourite treat Sea Jerky from Fish4dogs and I am happy that I am giving him the the very best ."
"the service has been very efficient,our puppy is thoroughly enjoying his food and the training treats are really good, so far we are very satisfied"
"Very efficient delivery service to Jersey"
"A fantastic firm to deal with, wonderful wholesome treats for a healthy dog. Every morning can’t wait for his advent calendar treat!"
"Have been feeding fish 4 dogs since my Sheltie was a puppy. She loves her dinner and her coat is wonderful and shiny. Would highly recommend. The service is very efficient too."
"My Sheltie loves these, one after each walk - yum yum!"
"Molly loves fish for dogs and it keeps her healthy. Excellent service, always delivered on time."
"very easy to order good helpful staff always comes on time"
"My dog, Monty loves it, I’ve read fish is good for dogs development & grow , as long as my baby loves it, then I will certainly be buying more! Thank you ."
"I have toydogs who really enjoy squid bites, they have a variety of fish treats & get very excited when bags rustle as I open them! Fish4Dogs is an excellent company in my opinion whose ethos is dog & customer focused, with quality of product & customer service evident throughout their products & shopping/delivery experience. However I don't use their products as much as I would like to as I find some products are too hard for my dogs to be able to eat easily - I find some products difficult to break into smaller pieces myself. It is positive that Fish4Dogs produces a variety of treats & creates new products regularly but I regret that some popular treats that my dogs loved & could manage well are no longer produced."
"No problems with ordering or delivering and my dog loves calamari"
"Good quality products, delivered to your door. What's not to like?"
"Put our on German Spitz on Fish 4 Dogs the day we got her as it was the only dry food the Rescue centre recommended. She has salmon small bite and she hasn't looked back since. Her coat and teeth are fantastic and she is full of energy. I recommended Fish 4 Dogs to a friend for her dog who had itchy skin and stiff joints and whilst it's not a miracle cure she is loads better and much happier."
"Good quality"