Fish4dogs Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Fish4dogs

How would you rate Fish4dogs ?

"Our lovely old Boxer Grace is blind and rarely stirs herself to get off the settee much of the time. But open a pack of Fiskur Redfish treats 100 yards away and she miraculously materialises at your side in a second, tail going like the clappers and alert as the young pup she once was."
Glynis De Rokeby
"Very my dog is very fit glossy coat strong bones and is 9 yrs old and still doing agility"
Sunken Studio
""If the dog's happy, I'm happy & she loves Fish4dogs. I think the sushi is her fav but it's all great""
"Superb service. I’ve been buying online from them for approx 3 years and have had no problems."
"Beautiful Kipp has had Fish4Dogs from weaning. Always had glossy coat and sweet breath. Have also used sea jerky treats since we got him. He loves them and they’re great for training."
"Our dogs love it!"
"Have been using fish4dogs dogs for two years, very efficient service, our dog Daisy love the Salmon complete, freebie of salmon cookies, came with the order, she’s tried these and devoured what she was given , so guessing they must be good. Very pleased Daisy remains one healthy dog and her coat is in great condition"
"My dog loves these & I use them as a high quality training treat. Would love it if the company supplied a bigger size bag but smaller than the big bag they already sell as that is too big for my needs. Excellent service from ordering to delivery. Will defo be buying more.r"
"Dog loves all his new treats and such a good variety of samples."
"Quality food, recommended by Stan Rawlinson. Reginald loves it and he is super healthy over a year old now."
"Brilliant food my dog loves it and everyone comments at what fantastic condition she is in she is a French bull and the perfect shape would not buy another food"
"Excellent product, my dog loves this"
"Fish4dogs is excellent! The products are well packed, well priced and full of superb ingredients. I cannot speak more highly about Fish4dogs. I had a few questions and the customer service team were first class. As a new client, I will definitely be buying again. Thank you."
"My pug is nearly3years old and has been on fish4dogs since puppy.never had any digestive problems and his coat is beautiful."
"Loved the quick delivery and ease of using the web site."
"decided to try them out-Misty can be a little fussy over food at times-she is a Westie and 13yrs old and has suffered with a stomach complaint most of her life.Since we began using the "Squid" in with her meal she has ALWAYS licked her dish clean Thoroughly recommend it.Just received my second lot Thanks "Fish 4 Dogs""
"My puppy loves this food, delivered a day earlier which was great will be sending for another order when the time comes. Highly recommended this product Mrs Greenstreet... Kent"
"My pug loves his herring wet food combined with salmon small bites and his fishy treats, great fast delivery with dpd with time slots very pleased"
"Always very efficient and easy to buy and re order"
"Good products, excellent service and the dogs love it."
"To be honest l was a little taken aback by the prices. I thought it looked a bit on the expensive side. But.........seeing how much my two dogs enjoy the products and l am confident that l am giving them a good healthy diet, it's worth every penny. Being free delivery (very fast) is a massive bonus too. I will be ordering alot more in the future. Thank you from Tilly (12) and Maggie (10)."
"Excellent products excellent pricing over all excellent quality and service"
"Loved these new cookies all three dogs even the fussy one!"
Fish4dogs is rated 4.86 based on 3,169 reviews