Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

jason@fish4dogs.com

Fish4dogs Ltd Rushock Trading Estate
Rushock

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
We have used fish 4 dogs since Daisy was a pup. She loves the adult food just as much.
It was some time since I had ordered because I got so many last time they were on special offer
Great service after wrong item delivered....happy dog now
I heard about Fish4Dogs in a pack I received from my puppy training classes. Really great service and a wide range of products. I particularly like the puppy sample pack.
Excellent product. We tend to cut in half and give it as a smaller treat/rationale for a good retrieve or stalk with our working teckel.
Fish4dogs Ltd 5 star review on 21st October 2020
My 9 year old Bichon Frise absolutely loves Sea Jerky Tiddlers and cannot get enough of them!! Always a good service from Fish4dogs and delivery is quick.
Fish4dogs Ltd 5 star review on 21st October 2020
My puppy loves every single product in the range. Devours them. And free postage is a big attraction. Highly rated.
My 10-month old dog loves them. I use them for training and he aims to please for one of these. Will them buy again.
My dog loves the Fish Jerkys, the smaller 115g bags aren't cheap, shame can only use the discount code on other treats and not these. Will have to purchase a large bag. Quick delivery.
Delivery was extremely well packaged. Information accurate and products very good quality
Unfortunately my dog doesn’t like these ,so I won’t purchase them again
A guilt-free treat that our Cockapoo puppy LOVES!
Ace product and service
Best treats around in my opinion
I have been a customer of Fish4dogs for a long time, the product is very good my dogs have a nice shine to their coats, very strongly recommend
very good quality and value for money
Have used small pieces for treats for Daisy but the fish jerky is great and she loves them. Far better than hide chews.
Buddy the spaniel loves these, tho not so keen on the salmon ones. Very prompt service tho well done 👍🏻
All the products have been devoured by my dogs, are healthy and varied. Service great too
Great service and good prices
Great food , my fussy eaters always enjoy and great service with prompt delivery. I definitely recommend.
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 10,192 reviews