Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

jason@fish4dogs.com

Fish4dogs Ltd Rushock Trading Estate
Rushock, ,

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
We have used fish 4 dogs since Daisy was a pup. She loves the adult food just as much.
Had 4 different orders each took much longer than advertised and each time i had to contact them to ask where order was , almost like i had to remind them to send my order the last order i called after 2 weeks only to be told sorry everything is out of stock now , which if i hadnt phoned id never have got a refund ... in my opinion one of the worst companies iv dealt with i found another company and recieved my order in 3 days
Great food at a great price, kept well updated if there’s any problems always plenty offers on.
As always, fast reliable service. We have a great courier service too. Ok can manage the delivery online so I never miss it. Happy new year to everyone at Fish4dogs and thank you for the complimentary Christmas cracker for my dog and the calendar which will be very useful.
Excellent service from this company. Dogs love the food and I had a query about which size food for my dog and the lady on line sorted it and really helped.
Thank you very much fir such good service
Received my order this morning,once again packed well and so quick . Big thank you for my free calander and Ambers Christmas cracker.So thoughtful x
Always a favourite for all our dogs
Outstanding company ....... high quality products, great offers and amazing customer service. My dogs thrive on the kibble and sea jerky teats and they even refunded me the 15% discount I'd missed by ordering one day before their Black Friday offer was announced!
Dogs like it but had problms opening 4 out of 12 cans
Recently placed my first order with Fish4Dogs and it was excellent - I had a query and got straight to Kirsty via webchat and she was extremely helpful. My order arrived quickly and with no fuss, will definitely be ordering again.
Fish for dogs are genuinely amazing! Fantastic service and delivery - and the products are wonderful. We have been using the treats to help train Murphy and he is obsessed with them! :) can’t that fish for dogs enough!
Alex our golden retriever loves the fish fingers, she has one after her dinner and goes straight to the container for it and gets very excited.

Bought the 1 kilo bag and it is good value for money. Added bonus teeth are looking much cleaner.
Fantastic quick delivery perfect for my dogs -very pleased
Great products
Great treats,excellent service,very quickly delivery
No complaints. Delivery is quick.
Give an alternative to conventional dog foods and treats - certainly for my 2 ageing dogs.
Consistently excellent quality. My dogs simply LOVE Sea Jerky Fish Squares. Thank you.
My cats love this food, I just wish the delivery was a lot quicker! Ordered on 3rd Nov and its now 12th Nov and still waiting??
Order process quick, delivery time good too.
Dog loves the product, usually rapid delivery although they had a short delay this time.
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 10,386 reviews