Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

jason@fish4dogs.com

Fish4dogs Ltd Rushock Trading Estate
Rushock, ,

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
We have used fish 4 dogs since Daisy was a pup. She loves the adult food just as much.
Our dog enjoy your food it went down well.
Great service every time. Sampler treats always a welcome bonus. On a previous occasion had to make contact to check about a product. Service and responsiveness was excellent.
My dog loves this. Fish4dogs is excellent value
Easy to order and always delivered quickly. Our dog loves this food and we have found that Fish4dogs products are the only food she can digest despite being a Lab
My two girls love the fish for dogs biscuits. My second order arrived quickly and was kept informed for delivery time. Their coats look shiny and healthy.
My dogs love the treats we get from Fish4dogs! I'm not sure I can identify which they prefer out of them but I can say that they prefer these over any other treat I have purchased:-) Always a very efficient service from this company too!
Sadly my miniature schnauzer didn't like the small bite salmon treats. She took a couple in her mouth but when I heard her trying to crunch I knew there was a problem. They are very hard. I tried soaking them in hot water to soften them up and she ate a couple but that was it, and she normally loves salmon. Sadly no use for us but hopefully other dogs like them.
Fish4dogs products suit our Lab/poodle completely, as with most dogs it all starts with the diet. Fish4dogs provide a 1st class purchase and delivery service, we've never experienced a problem in all the years we've used Fish4dogs
Great company and brilliant products and excellent service.
Quality products. Helpful people. Sensible prices. Speedy delivery. All good.
Very good food dog likes it sent for morr
Great service - when you call you get a well-informed, dog-loving human being to speak to. My one year old Labrador has always been fed Fish4 Dogs (puppy food first, now adult food) and people often comment on the glossiness of his coat.
Efficient service always arrives sooner than promised . My dog loves the food never leaves any behind ! Healthy happy growing puppy - with a very shiny coat !
Delighted to find food and treats that agree with my poodles sensitive tummy! I love the all natural ingredients, and my dog absolutely loves everything I've tried him with, especially the sweet potato fish wraps! Thanks Fish4Dogs, Happy dog - happy owner.
My puppy loves these with his dry food
My dog loves it!
Aww, Absolutely great dog food! I didn’t even have to slowly introduce this food to my dog- He immediately started eating straight away and he loves it 🐶💕
Very quick delivery of trial packs! My westie puppy loves them. I use them as training treats at the moment. My Elsie the westie gives 5 stars!
It’s great and even better the dogs love it thank you so much
Great products , service and free delivery.
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 11,030 reviews