Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

ecommerce@fish4dogs.com

Fish4dogs Ltd Rushock Trading Estate
Rushock

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
Unfortunately this will be the last time I purchase fish4dogs. Either the ingredients or the process has changed, which is not agreeing with my dogs. They are always hungry and their poo is soft. The texture of the kibble appears very dry almost over cooked compared to before.
Unfortunately my dog could not eat the food as it upset her stomach. But many dog get on with it.
I ordered a puppy sample pack after a recommendation from a friend who uses the company on a monthly basis. Thought I would try and see if my new puppy would like the products. Delivery stated it would be up to 7 days, after 10 days I called the company who stated that my pack was with Royal Mail. Another week went by so I called again and spoke with another member of staff who couldn’t apologise enough and sent out another pack via DPD. This arrived a few days later. I was given an extra packet of puppy treats which was kind but I felt annoyed that it took so long to be delivered and it took me two phone calls to get my pack! I’d say that the customer service in the first call was dismissive which isn’t acceptable. The second call was much better but feel it shouldn’t have got to this point. The puppy pack it’s self was decent and my dog liked most of the treats.
Good product, keeps my dog teeth very clean. BUT, cheaper to buy from my local pet store, and it took a whole week for delivery online. I like the product and will continue to buy. But only from my local shop.
Sadly I had the wrong food delivered but having rung the company I should receive my correct order this week . Never had any problems before
My dog won't eat this food
Unfortunately my 6 month old Cavachon was unable to eat this food as it’s too hard for her to chew. I’ve put it away for now and will try her on it again when she’s a little older.
Reggie loves the food, but as for delivery it’s very POOR it needs improving that’s why you got 2 stars other than that I would off given you 5 stars sort the deliveries OUT.
Just tiny bits in a bag ,
Ordered the cat goody bag. My cat wouldn’t touch any of the dry food but ate a little of the mousse. She loved the toy fish though. Weirdly received a surprise gift of salmon bites for dogs even though my order was clearly for a cat.
I was dissapointed my order was due on the Friday. Never arrived they was to be Saturday not arrived then Sunday not arrived finally got it on the Tuesday most of my address was missing . Unsure I will order again
Doesn’t really float my dogs boat.
My dog wouldn't eat it
Unfortunately my dog wouldn’t eat your food!
My dogs were not even go near it I don’t know why but will not order no more just a waste of my money really thank you anyway
My dog hated it .sorry
Check the ingredients before you buy - I was shocked that not all products are equal.
Surprised as only one kind. I expected a variety of foods to try.
Disappointing as my puppy doesn't want to eat this. I'm sorry I bought such a big bag, but it came highly recommended. Obviously doesn't suit all puppies 🙄
This small kibble was much smaller than I had interpreted from the website when you look at the size of the small kibble on the website it looks like it is 1cm big, and the large kibble is 2cm. When I opened the sample packs I also ordered all of small kibble the size was at most 0.5 cm and I would say even 0.4 cm big, so really not what I thought I would be getting
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 13,012 reviews