Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

jason@fish4dogs.com

Fish4dogs Ltd Rushock Trading Estate
Rushock, ,

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
Check the ingredients before you buy - I was shocked that not all products are equal.
Surprised as only one kind. I expected a variety of foods to try.
Disappointing as my puppy doesn't want to eat this. I'm sorry I bought such a big bag, but it came highly recommended. Obviously doesn't suit all puppies 🙄
This small kibble was much smaller than I had interpreted from the website when you look at the size of the small kibble on the website it looks like it is 1cm big, and the large kibble is 2cm. When I opened the sample packs I also ordered all of small kibble the size was at most 0.5 cm and I would say even 0.4 cm big, so really not what I thought I would be getting
Unfortunately the package was badly damaged on delivery and the free sample was missing from the package so I cannot rate this product
Sadly, my pup was sick after eating one of the trial packs we ordered 😔 But that doesn’t mean there is anything wrong with this product …. It looks like he has some intolerance to certain foods and we are in the early stages of trial and error 🤷‍♀️
I usually really rate Fish for dogs but this email was sent to me before my delivery had even arrived (which was annoying as I was waiting for 8 days) and then the fish for cats products that arrived was all in fish for dogs packaging (which I already had loads of). Sorry but I wasn’t impressed on this occasion. And I have always been a big fan.
I’m disappointed in that I ordered two 15kg bags of food last Sunday. I was going away for the weekend and hoped they would arrive in time, given the estimate of 5 working days. I still haven’t received them. Regards Gill
I ordered skinny strips, they were in stock when i ordered,but now apparently out of stock. Very disappointed. Cant really write a review
Unable to give a review as haven’t received the dog food yet
I am sorry to say my dogs Barney and Bella would not eat your kind offer 🐾 To be honest it did not look appetising hard black dry looking x So sorry x
sorry but couldnt get our Molly to go near the product, tryed two flavours, no go. gave sample to daughter dog and same result, pleased we didnt order more. sorry again, molly now back on her usual choice.
I still haven’t received it yet so cannot review until then.
These gave my bassett an upset stomach. She loves fish but I put her back on her daily food and she was fine. No problem.
My dog did not like them
Delivery was on time packaging was good but I am sorry to tell you my dog wont eat it
the product is excellent and normally the service is excellent, but recently orders have been significantly delayed with no notice of delays. These are challenging times but it shouldn't take more than 8 days and counting from taking customers' money to shipping the product. If it is in stock, then just put it on the truck. If the product is not on the shelf, then don't advertise it as in stock on the website.
Having used Fish4Dogs for over 16 years I sent for two puppy sample packs. They refused to eat any of it. The kibble/meal was far too hard for them to manage at 13 weeks and they point blank refused to eat the salmon or trout mousse. Shame really my American Cockers loved it!
Applied for sample packs which arrived very fast on a recommendation.
Unfortunately I have four dogs and none of them will eat your food I have tried every way possible to get them to try it they all totally refuse to even try it. They love eating fish wet or dry except yours one sniff and no thank you shame I don't know what you have done to the fish but it doesn't work.
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 11,377 reviews