Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

jason@fish4dogs.com

Fish4dogs Ltd Rushock Trading Estate
Rushock

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
the product is excellent and normally the service is excellent, but recently orders have been significantly delayed with no notice of delays. These are challenging times but it shouldn't take more than 8 days and counting from taking customers' money to shipping the product. If it is in stock, then just put it on the truck. If the product is not on the shelf, then don't advertise it as in stock on the website.
Having used Fish4Dogs for over 16 years
I sent for two puppy sample packs. They refused to eat any of it. The kibble/meal was far too hard for them to manage at 13 weeks and they point blank refused to eat the salmon or trout mousse.
Shame really my American Cockers loved it!
Applied for sample packs which arrived very fast on a recommendation.
Unfortunately I have four dogs and none of them will eat your food I have tried every way possible to get them to try it they all totally refuse to even try it. They love eating fish wet or dry except yours one sniff and no thank you shame I don't know what you have done to the fish but it doesn't work.
My French bulldog didn’t like these at all after I purchased 2 boxes expecting her to love them as she loves fish. So disappointed.
Delivery promise wasn’t met - hungry pair of spaniels not to be trifled with. Excellent product though.
Whilst I love the food. The delivery is crazy. Still haven’t got it after nearly a week. Others I ordered at the same time came next day from another site
Thanks Product is always top quality - but recently delivery communication and reliability has got worse. Need to improve speed otherwise will lose out to Amazon
sorry they didn’t like them
Fish4dogs fine, but disappointed in the product this time.
Can’t really leave a review you’re asking for as we are still waiting to receive the puppy food! Over 7 days is a bit extreme!
Placed an order over a week ago for my puppy for a trial food, still not received, took my money out of my bank though!!
Delivery was fantastic and very quick despite the Covid issue. However since this bag has arrived the puppies motions have been cowpat like. Swopped him onto another food and he's back to normal. Sorry.
Our 18 month Golden Retriever suddenly refused to eat this food and we had to throw nearly half a bag away. I emailed Fish4dogs asking if they had any explanation or suggestion several weeks ago, but received no reply. Having logged into my account just now I also see the record of all my previous orders has been deleted.
Not happy that the price was reduced by £10 just after I placed my order
I am not happy as I inadvertently ordered the large kibble (although it certainly wasn't obvious from the picture/description) and, on contacting Fish4Dogs to ask if this could be rectified, I was told a) there would be a charge for swapping it out, and b) someone would call me back with details. That was on Monday. After hours I received a voice mail from Gemma, and called straight back, but got the answering service. I left a message that I'd returned the call, and am still waiting (it's Friday). Altogether I am disappointed.
Sea jerky skinny strips were loved by our puppy but didn’t last 2 minutes and therefore do not constitute value for money.
I bought this for my sister's dog and he doesn't like any of the treats. The treats were not evenly spread out so he got the same squid biscuit for the first few days then a few days of fish skin parcel, etc. I am disappointed as it sounded lovely.
I've never been disappointed with any of my purchases from you, but when I ordered a larger amount of salmon oil, I don't remember seeing on the website that it wouldn't come in the handy - easy to pour bottles. This might be to reduce plastic waste, but I would still have liked to know in advance.
Infuriating. The last two orders have been followed very closely by 10% and 15% off deals the following week. The product itself is great. Maybe reward regular customers?
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 10,377 reviews