Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

jason@fish4dogs.com

Fish4dogs Ltd Rushock Trading Estate
Rushock, ,

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
Having been a long time user of Royal Canin, I have been completely won over by Fish4dogs. The white fish product is much enjoyed by my team, surprisingly they are not so keen on the salmon or sardine varieties, but I will give them another try soon. Stools are perfect, and I must say they need much less of your product to keep them looking great, when I first started to feed it I was giving the same quantities as RC only to find my dogs getting significantly heavier! Fish4dogs seems to be far more concentrated. I am delighted with it.
My dog would not eat them buts she’s a fussy eater. But my son’s dog loved them
Really great food at a decent price. We noticed a massive difference when we changed to this. Better coat, skin, no itching etc. Only issue is that delivery is 10 days - wish it could be quicker for when I forget to order enough.
Fantastic products, healthy and good quality. Great service and my dogs loves everything we have tried so far.
My dog loves it
My dogs favourite treat
My dog luvs em, low calorie very good value
Our 5y old black lab absolutely loves the products, with the added benefit of healthy skin and a very shiny coat,highly recommended.
Fish4dogs Ltd 5 star review on 2nd August 2021
Very fussy won't eat for about 3 says then starts eating
Fish4dogs Ltd 5 star review on 2nd August 2021
Delivery was quick & well packed in recyclable cardboard. Surprised to get 6packs trial pack to try but as my dog is medium size I got puppy bites to try a treats instead of inferior dry biscuits. Plus she is on fish based kibble due to allergies with meat proteins. I have recently bought your treats from well known pet shop ( mackerel morsels & sweet potatoe wrapped in dry fish skin) both received well. I shall be ordering the larger kibble to try.
The sample pack was huge And it was delivered quickly do you want to review switch to
Always a helpful company and dogs love the food.
Good when my puppy had an upset stomach
As I ordered my last lot of fish for dogs finest dry food I thought I would see if my 1yr old boxer would like the fish sausages ! Oh my goodness does he love fish sausages!
Fish4dogs Ltd 5 star review on 1st August 2021
First class! Both of my girls adore this.. Pure, quality food for my furry daughters. Highly recommend and will keep buying. Customer service team are great too!
I have ordered from Fish4dogs for many years and I am always pleased with the Service and the products.
Our dog has an allergy to almost everything, white fish for dogs is the only thing he can eat, it has no hidden other ingredients as many other dog foods have.
My puppy loved Fish4dogs. Easy to order and quick delivery. Thank you
My boy is a foodie and I made this last as a topping for his dinner over 3 days. When finished he spent ages cleaning the inside of the pouch and absolutely loved it. Unfortunately budget doesnt allow for these treats as he would love them. He would say this mousse is totally delicious.
Always great products