Fish4dogs Ltd Reviews

jason@fish4dogs.com

Fish4dogs Ltd Rushock Trading Estate
Rushock

Tell us how Fish4dogs Ltd made you happy
My order has not been delivered . We stayed in all day on friday and again on saturday. Apparently the DPD driver 'jody' could not find our address . All the other delivery firms we use dont have a problem. You have our contact numbers so why dont you use them ? We were going to place a regular order with you for our kennels but you will certainly not get our business again. Deliver what we have paid for please.
It's a pity that this even exists. Why do dogs and cats need fish? It's not a natural food for either.
The seas are being plundered and destroyed and so much of it makes its way into unnecessary pet food. Don't you think it's irresponsible?
Suprised by the somewhat dramatic price increase, could someone explain why?
Literally saved my dogs life. She suffers with Chronic Inflammatory Bowel Disease, she couldnt eat anything at all, she was painfully thin, none of the specialist vet foods worked. Thank goodness I found fish4dogs. She now has good digestion (provided she sticks to this fish diet), solid poos (hooray!) and has gained weight. Been on diet now or a few years. Cannot recommend this highly enough for dogs with this condition. Thank you
My names Reggie,
I've been eating Fish4dogs since I was born 'im nearly 3 now'
I have tried other brands but came back to F4D - it's the best, I feel great, healthy and my coat is all shine - I love it xx Reggie
Fish4dogs Ltd 5 star review on 16th July 2016
I have always ordered from fish 4 dogs. As my dogs a sensitive tummy. Disappointed and wanted to change when his dog foods is on offer on the website it never allows you to buy online as I always have done! As soon as it's finished it works straight away! More than once this has happened now. Having messaged you why should I phone you when it's an online shop! Disappointed and reconsidering. Sad to say dog loves it but this needs sorting!
Very reliable company
Excellent treats, my Leonberger loves them, great service.
My golden retriever has had these fish for dogs knots ever since she was a puppy she is now 8 years old and still loves them .
The mackerel morsels were delivered promptly and the price was excellent so will purchase directly from Fish4Dogs again
Our pugalier, Rodney, is 4 years old and has been eating your food since he was weaned. He still loves it! His coat is soft and shiny and he is a picture of health. Ordering is super easy and delivery has always been on time.
Hi, love your products but wish you were using biodegradable packaging, some dog food brands are now available in fully compostable bags made from vegetable starches
My dog loves this food. His coat is in fantastic condition has unbelievable shine on it.
Produce healthy fish food/treats for dogs. No additives, preservatives etc.
excellent service. Order arrived within 36 hours. Daisy loves this food and her coat is shiny and moult free, unlike my previous spaniels
My cockerpoo puppy came with this food from her breeder, she loves it, weve had no upset tummies, amazing food and a fantastic delivery service.
Would highly recommend this product.
Fish4dogs Ltd 5 star review on 5th January 2020
Good quality products , my 11 year old little cocker spaniel loves all these dry foods tried sardine and salmon her coat has never looked so sleek and shiny . She also goes mad for the Mackerel morsels, great for her to sniff out when I throw them playing seek and find on our walks in the countryside.
Fish4dogs Ltd 5 star review on 18th October 2019
I thought I would try these Banana Wraps as, Didi, our very mini dachshund likes a lot of Fish4dogs treats, I did wonder if they might be too big and they are. We cut them with scissors but to be honest she still doesn't love them, well, not when compared to Calamari Rings anyway!!
I came across Fish4Dogs when my puppy completed his puppy school. We were kindly gifted a Fish4Dogs pack. My puppy loved everything with the pack. Fish4Dogs is definitely a premium brand with none of the bad ingredients that can be found in well known dog brands.
I have always fed my two year old black lab on Fish4dogs since she was a puppy after we were given samples to try at puppy school. Her coat is magnificent and she is in perfect health. We also have a 5 year old Springer who has been fed a cheaper working dog food but since having him neutered two years ago his coat went thin and fluffy and he looked dreadful. We could actually see his pink skin through his coat. Five weeks ago we decided to change his normal food to Fish4dogs Salmon and you would not believe the change in such a short time. His coat is no longer fluffy and his hair is so thick and shiny it's unbelievable. I just wish I had taken before and after photos.
Fish4dogs Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 10,377 reviews