Firebox Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Over A Week
Read Firebox Reviews

About Firebox:

A homeware, lifestyle and gift shop for people with imagination.

info@firebox.com

Firebox.Com, Dragoon House, 37-39 Artillery Lane

Tell us how Firebox made you happy
Products look great but I experienced tough times getting my order. It got lost in the admin. Wouldn't mind if the standard apology came with a gift card or some show of goodwill. It didn't though.
Hi Peter, Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, due to a technical error, your order was not processed correctly. Mistakes happen in stressful times, but we say sorry again for any inconvenience caused. As a small compensation, we have sent you a gift card and we look forward to seeing you again in our online shop. All the best Firebox
I never got the package but thanks
Arrived promptly and in good condition. Products were good quality and well presented.
Was a lovely box but for £50 there could have been a few more items
Not only I had to pay for shipping costs, but I also had to pay for a ridiculous customs fee (which I was not aware of). Also, I got a discount for a next purchase, as long as that purchase is for wine. However, firebox does not allow alcohol orders to my country - so the discount is absolutely useless. Very disappointed with this store.
Hi Leonor, Thank you so much for sending us your review. We are very sorry that you had to pay extra fees here again. We understand your anger about this. Our customer service team has already contacted you and hopefully offered you an appropriate solution. We would be very happy if you would give us a second chance and stay with us as a customer. Best regards Firebox
All the items I've ordered have been great quality and make really original gifts (and of course I keep a sneaky few for myself!). Postage is really quick, even on standard delivery. Absolutely no complaints.
Great quick service!
Simple to order and arrived in good time.
A great product, loved by my daughter and granddaughter, good price, fast delivery, a massive hit this Easter. It will be hard to better next year.
Used Firebox a couple of times to find slightly unusual gifts.
Perfect for bubble tea lover!
Quick delivery, cute present for my partner's birthday.
Good site with good products but often overpriced compared with what they can be bought for elsewhere.
Excellent products for the person who is hard to buy for. Prompt well packaged delivery.
I was worried that the quality would be bad or that it wouldn’t come in time or worse that it was fake and i had lost money. That was definitely not the case. I received my parcel within 5 working days and it came so beautifully packed. My mum loved her present would definitely buy again. Only thing I would say is that they need bigger sizing for tall/ plus size people.
Firebox 5 star review on 20th April 2022 Firebox 5 star review on 20th April 2022
If you want something different always have a look on Firebox
Great novelty item and delivered in perfect condition
Fast delivery, good service :)
Thank you very much.
Product was good but it took FOREVER. I emailed them to find it and they said it was their outsourced shipping and said they would get back to me. Then they canceled my order a week later. Then it showed up a week later.
never received parcel, appalling - no response to emails
Firebox is rated 4.45 based on 4,250 reviews