Firebox Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Firebox

About Firebox: A homeware, lifestyle and gift shop for people with imagination.

the_mouth@firebox.com

How would you rate Firebox?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Fast delivery and excellent customer service!"
On-line Shopper
Unverified Reviewer
"I never received a confirmation or a reply to my e-mail, but my card was charged. Now my money is gone and I have no way to contact them!"
Ms Clements
"Found lots of fun and unusual presents for Christmas. They went down a storm. No problems with delivery."
Karen In The USA
Verified Reviewer
"It's been 30 days since I ordered my product, and have not received either the product or a response to the 2 emails I sent them. Their call hours are ridiculously short, and the fact that I live in the US--a country they market their products to--makes reaching them by phone even more difficult. I've filed a complaint with PayPal against them."
"I ordered two Christmas gifts on December 4, with delivery promised in time for Christmas. Christmas came and went, and here we are a month later with no product, no tracking information and two people with no Christmas gifts from me. I have emailed the company FIVE times inquiring about where the product is etc, and have received NO response. However, I know they respond to emails because prior to my order I asked a question which was promptly answered in less than a day -- because it meant a sale to them. After the order is placed, it seems they have no regard for their customers. Next step is credit card company to dispute the charge because I have not received the product nor any response to track it etc. I can't even explain how disappointed I am!!"
"Poor items no where near the value of the cost ,crafty ploy of selling cheap stuff for a huge profit"
Zbigniew Cywinski
"Quick delivery, items exactly as described. Thanks"
"Items arrived in good time and good quality, tracking was easy to access."
"Great customer service if you have any problems with the order. Totally recommend it."
"Items they claimed to have sent out never showed up, and got no explanation."
"This isn't really applicable to Firebox as such, it's one of the third parties that they use via their website. I ordered one of the 'Brick Me In' gifts and it was a little disappointing. The lego character itself was okay, fairly close to the spec that I had asked for. However, the text isn't quite straight which is really annoying! It's only subtle but I know that the person I planned to give this to will definitely notice, so that kind of takes the shine off."
Hey Kerry.

Sorry to hear about the Brick yourself quality. Can you please email us on Info@firebox.com and we will sort it out.

Cheers
Firebox team
Alberto
"Quirky stuff and great delivery service / options"
"Firebox surprises me every week with unconventional stuff. Great delivery as well!"
Andrew
"With Xmas coming up Firebox has strange/unique items that you didn't know existed. Plus they can gift wrap your items saving time and effort. They sell items from £5 to £10,000+ so it caters to all budgets."
"The products they offer came quickly and are good quality"
Fliss
"Firebox.com is a site that caters for all kinds of quirky gifts and unusual things. Bought my sister a crying unicorn candle and I've never seen someone so happy."
"I placed an order to be delivered on 3-5 days and after over 10 days the company told me that it was a misunderstanding and that in fact takes longer. I paid for the most expensive delivery option to be sure that the item was arriving on time as it was for a birthday and the birthday has passed and still no news and no actions from them. They haven't even offered to refund me for the delivery been more expensive. Don't buy here."
"efficient!"
"tdasdasdas"
"The handling of this transaction by Firefox certainly involved misleading and deceptive conduct and might amount to fraud. I have from Firefox confirmation of receipt of order on 14 December AND confirmation of DISPATCH via Yodel on 15 December complete with a consignment number and tracking number as well as an estimated date of delivery being 19/20 th December. When the item did not appear I contacted Yodel who told me that whilst the consignment number had been raised, the item was not available for collection !!. I then contacted the UK phone number provided by Firefox to be told that THE ITEM WAS NOT IN STOCK AND HAD NOT BEEN WHEN I PLACED THE ORDER!!!. Had I been advised that the item was not in stock (the contrary advice was provided) I would not have placed the order and would have shopped elsewhere particularly as this was a Christmas gift. By the time I finally established that the iteM would not be arriving it was too late to arrange alternative purchase."
Hey Jon,

Thanks for getting in touch, so sorry to hear about the issues with this order.

It is a really a shame this happened, we've really let you down. We're always looking to improve our service every single day, so we really value the time you've taken to right this detailed review.

We can see that this has already been refunded for you, but we'd just like to apologise again for the awful experience.

Have a great day.