Firebox Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Firebox

About Firebox: A homeware, lifestyle and gift shop for people with imagination.

the_mouth@firebox.com

Click Here

Tell us how Firebox made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Awesome. Fire"
"I have loved looking at firebox over the past year or so and finally decided to take a chance on a mystery/bargain box after receiving a £5 off voucher. Complete suprise what may be in there but promising such great value. Very quick delivery which was great. Now for the mix of emotions... My contents included a 'cable biter' which looks great but is annoyingly for iphone. It looks fab but im not an iphone user. Will make a great small gift for a friend though. No complaints because its a risk with mystery items. A jar of 'Unicorn Poop' marshmallows. Looks great and a really fun choice. An 'animated hat' which again looks like a really fun gift and really added the value to the box. And my 4th item was a 'Disney Dumbo Mug'. I'm sure this would have been fantastic but sadly broken to hell (in fairness to Firebox, it was all packaged pretty well but as i was not home for delivery, the courier simply threw my package over back garden fence which no doubt caused the damage). This gave a tinge of disappointment to the order. In all, i can definitely say that the box is a great idea and very exciting to recieve. Firebox certainly aren't padding it full of cheap junk so well worth the risk of buying a suprise. But on this occasion it just didn't give me the value i was hoping for due to possibly the best/2nd best item being severely damaged. I'd recommend buying this for fun and i imagine for the most part you'll be happy!"
Hey there Mark!

Thank you for taking the time to reviews us, we really appreciate and value the feedback you give us about your experience.

We are really sorry that your Dumbo Mug was damaged in transit and we would love to make it up to you by sending you a replacement!

Please check your e-mails as we have contacted you directly regarding this and what we can do to help.

"Hawrnsk W"
"The Customer complaints team was very helpful and dealt with my issue swiftly, so will be looking to them for the future for their range eclectic gifts."
Hey there,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate and value the feedback you give us about your Firebox experience.

We are really sorry to hear that you had a faulty item in one of your Bargain Boxes.

We have contacted you directly via e-mail to look into this further and make it up to you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
"I ordered the Fresh Face car air fresheners for my sister as a funny gift. The product itself was great quality and the photo looked fab. The issue was the smell. I opted for the 'New Car' smell as we all know and love that smell, however when I opened the packaging I was hit with the strongest smell of plastic-y chemical I have ever come across in my life. I tried airing it out for several days and when that failed I ended up spraying it, soaking it, waving it around to make it smell of something different... Nothing worked. The present was not suitable to give at all. What went wrong?"
Hey there Clare,

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate it.

We're really sorry to hear that your order New Car Fresh Face was disappointing and you are not satisfied. We can see that you placed this order in 2017 and it has been over 2 years. The Fresh Faces are most definitely out of date by now, hence why the smell is not pleasing. Yuk!

Nevertheless, we have contacted you directly via-email to make this up to you. Have a look in your mailbox and we look forward to hearing back from you!

Firebox Team
"Ordered a Star Wars mystery box for my boyfriend on our anniversary, it was meant to arrive on the 21st, or 23rd at the latest, and it still hasn’t arrived. Moreover, the website won’t update the info about my order, it keeps just saying “despached”. Well, anniversary ruined now !"
Hey there,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are really sorry that you've been kept waiting and haven't received your goodies as expected.

We have looked into your order and have contacted you directly about the current status of your package. Also, we have gone ahead and refunded you for the postage since it didn't arrive as estimated.

Let us know if you need any more help and, again, we are really sorry for the inconvenience.

Firebox Team
"Honestly the worst service ever. I ordered stuff for a friends birthday 2 weeks in advance That was suppose to arrive on the 19th of September and I still haven’t revived the things I ordered. sucks I wasn’t able to give her the gifts on her birthday."
Hey there,

Thank you for taking the time to reviews us and provide feedback about your experience.

We are really sorry to hear you're still waiting for your order. If you send us an e-mail at info@firebox.com with your order number, we'll be able to investigate the whereabouts of your order and help in any way we can.

We want to make sure your friend receives her goodies and we make it up to you for this inconvenience!

Firebox Team.
"Awful service - my order which was a 21st Birthday present, which now won't arrive in time, was cancelled because you can't have something delivered to another address that isn't where your card is registered. So if you're a student don't bother - ironic for a website that bigs up its student discount."
Hey there,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

It seems there is a little confusion about this situation. We can deliver an order to an address that is different to that of the billing address. However, if your billing address does not match the address on the card used then this is flagged up for security reasons and the order cannot go through to prevent cases of fraud.

If the order was flagged up, we would ask you to confirm the billing address to check it matched the address held by your bank card before the order is cancelled altogether.

If you place your order again please ensure the billing address matches the address of the card used for payment. Then, you can enter whichever delivery address you wish to have the order sent to.

We are really sorry your order got cancelled but these security measures are in place to prevent fraudulent activity.

Please feel free to reach out to us should you have any questions or further queries.
"was extremely disappointed with my order I get two bargain mystery boxes (1 st random and 2nd unicorn) I guess the 1st felt empty the best thing in the box was a nail polish holder and I was disappointed with that 2 of the five items were for iPhone only, the ugliest thinnest little towel thing I've ever seen and a badly painted Avacado stress ball ( while I dont like this one im willing to overlook it as most likely popular joke gift item so non-offensive I guess ) the unicorn one was a gift it was considerably better but overall still meh I dont think I will shop here again but my sister says she might. ( i did get a free fortune cookie I liked that so thanks for the cookie)"
Hey,

We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your mystery boxes. The surprise element of the boxes does mean that the items received are randomly picked.

However, we hate knowing that you are disappointed and would love to make it up to you. Pop us an e-mail on info@firebox.com with your order details and we'll get right on it. Hopefully, this time we'll do better by you!
"Considering the amount of money is cost to get this, I expected more of a similarity...I gave great detail and added photos for reference but got a barely personalised item. My figure came with all black pants and top so it looks like a jumpsuit when I asked for my person to wear a skirt. Overall, not happy"
Hey Alison,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

We are really sorry that you were disappointed with the result of your personalised order.

If you send us an e-mail info@firebox.com with your order number, we are more than happy to sort this out for you and send you the replacement part for free.
"Just received Brick Yourself - Personalised Mini Figures which are better than I expected. When I placed my order I uploaded some pictures of lego figurines that would match the people I was buying for. Firebox contacted me to say that they were having problems trying to match the figures with what I wanted, but in the end they managed to do it. Great service!"
Hey,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is very important to us and we are very glad we could help get the details right.

We are absolutely delighted that you are happy with the result. Yay!
"Verry good website Just looking was entertaining"
"Bought my boyfriend the personalised bar runner for our back yard bar. Found the worst picture I could of him for some good old fashioned humiliation from his mates. The quality is fantastic, it arrived days before I expected it to. Couldn't have asked for it to come out any better!"
"Got my friend a personalised Lego figurine for his graduation. Requested a pc related accessory which was not included (fair enough if accessories aren’t possible). Asked for outfit under graduation gown to look similar to his graduation photo, ie grey suit or pink shirt. The Lego figurine is just a standard graduation figure in a black suit. The suit appears to have an ID card, maybe the person making it thought that was appropriate for an IT degree? Anyway, it’s not visable under the gown so it just looks like a black suit. A grey suit or pink shirt would have much much better. Just a bit disappointed as I could have just ordered a standard graduation Lego figurine somewhere else online and made the frame up myself. Not really worth the £60 I forked out as it’s not personalised at all. Meh"
Hello there,

Thanks for taking the time to review our business.

Sorry to hear you were disappointed with your Brick Yourself. If you could send us a quick e-mail to info@firebox.com with your order number (the order ID you have entered here is incorrect, yours should start with a 5 and have 7 digits), we'll try our best to make this up to you :-)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
The Firebox Team
"Perfect customer services when needed to return product and when needed advice for designing personalised product"
"I’ve been in the Firebox fan club for a good few years now. I enjoy reading every description. Yes, each and every one! The gentle humour that is woven through, always raises a smile. I love getting your parcels, the bag of sweets is a nice touch. I’ve had your mystery boxes for a few years now, I think they are extremely good value, I used most of the items as presents, but I still have quite a few things I couldn’t part with, the unicorn tears gin the salt & vinegar crickets where sent far far away. The iKettle is in constant use, it turns on when I’m on the way home, always at the exact same spot. It’s also great when I say I’ll put the kettle on if you make the drinks. Customer service is an easy 10/10. I had a small bottle of toffee vodka in the alcohol mystery box, sadly that had broken in transit, It was replaced with a whole new alcohol mystery box! Fab service."
"They offer a personalized lego that is supposed to look like what the picture we sent in and ours do not even come close to the pictures.  I paid alot of money for this product. I could have just gone out to the store and got a couple lego people for way cheaper."
Hey James.

Thanks for the review and sorry your Brick yourself was poor.

Email us at Info@firebox.com and we can look into getting you an improved one or refunding your order.

Cheers

Firebox team
"My son brought me the unicorn candle egg for my birthday, I was so pleased with it but when it started burning there was thick black smoke and it burnt really unevenly, when I finally got the unicorn out it was so severely black and scorched that I can't get it off!! Such a shame perhaps i had a faulty one but i felt sorry for my son as it was such a thoughtful gift. Thanks"
Hello there,

Thanks for taking the time to review our company.

Very sorry to hear about this candle being faulty. We can definitely get you a refund or replacement for your order.

Just send us an e-mail over to info@firebox.com with your order number and we'll get everything sorted for you.

Very sorry again, looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
The Firebox team
Hey Sarah.

Thanks for the review and sorry for candle issues.

If you could email us at info@firebox.com and we can send you a replacement candle or refund your order.

Cheers

Firebox team
"I just wanted to take the time to give Firebox and their customer service team 5 stars for being incredible in terms of replacing an item. I was disappointed with an item and I emailed them and explained the issue with them and I was sent a reply quickly and with an option for either a refund or a replacement item. The customer service and professionalism from Firebox has been incredible. I will definitely be recommending them to friends and family in the future."
"I received my order on time, except one item that was missing (probably got lost or stolen on the way). I did contact the Customer Support and got a reply really quick, and received my missing items 10 days after I contacted them. really nice guys, professionnal, and sooo friendly! Btw, also love the mailings with how it is written: serious, but not so serious! Great website, great people, great products!"
"Great Website and quality products & attentive customer service!"
Firebox is rated 4.77 based on 2,650 reviews