Firebox Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Over A Week
Read Firebox Reviews

About Firebox:

A homeware, lifestyle and gift shop for people with imagination.

info@firebox.com

Firebox.Com, Dragoon House, 37-39 Artillery Lane

Tell us how Firebox made you happy
Firebox 5 star review on 31st August 2020
Glenn
Firebox 5 star review on 26th May 2020
Lisa Brown
Firebox 5 star review on 6th April 2020
It was my first personalised item order. I am very clumsy when it comes to photoshop and pictures, so I contacted customer service to make sure I did everything properly (and ask some additional questions). My email was answered instantaneously (wow!) and very thoroughly. (You're a marvel, Tom). After a short exchange, all my doubts were dissipated. Amazing customer service. Only 5 stars allowed but 10 trillion stars in my heart ❤️❤️
Wow Lucía - you legend!

We are so thankful for the time you have taken to review Firebox, provide us with feedback on your latest experience and the awesome 5-star rating.

Tom is an absolute champ, so glad he could help you with your query and guide you to success with your order.

You're forever in our hearts, Lucía.

All the love,

Firebox
ANNAAAAAAAAAABEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLEEEEEE
Shout done.
You so deserve it.
I love Firebox & Annabelle
Brilliant stuff and great service
There was an issue with a package delivered by yodel to where I did not receive it but I got a confirmation email from yodel saying it was left in a safe place. I messaged firebox as soon as I was home and this morning the lovely Annabelle was able to sort out a refund for all the missing items.
I have not recieved any order codes for my order placed on the 2 december even though payment has been taken
I made a mistake with a order Santa doll with picture on it .I wrongly complained as product was not same as advertised..my fault in not understanding properly.what an amazing customer service from crystal not a word how I got it wrong and they talked me through step by step .The dolls with personal pictures on are funny, quirky,bigger than seems in picture and not flimsy very sturdy would certainly recommend .
Tom was excellent! So efficient and helpful!
Andrew Brind Is an absolute legend. Hands down, the best, quickest and genuinely sincere customer service I've ever received.
Basically, an order was sent to a relative with the wrong name engraved on it. That with the fact I had no email updates on the order meant that I couldn't warn them it would be arriving. So when they opened it...well let's just say there was a ton of confusion! But we also laughed a lot too. Anyways, Andrew Brind sorted it all out in a flash. Any chance you could give him a raise? Or at least a gift of some kind. Anywho... You guys made us happy 😊
What a waste of money. Half the doors didn't even have numbers. Then when you open the doors the stickers all slide over so nothing was in the door. Absolute junk, maybe a $10 item but expected a little higher quality for $35.
Always a go to for Christmas and birthday gifts, novelty items and amazing customer support.

Recently enquired a apt a package that left 10 weeks ago but not received and Puju who responded quickly and gave a full update of everything was extremely helpful!
3 out of the 4 items I ordered arrived damaged. Two were ripped and the other had a part missing. I’m really disappointed as they’re Christmas gifts.
Despite an issue with an item, this was resolved incredibly quickly and they really went above and beyond to resolve! Thanks for your brilliant customer service! Very happy with the other items received.
I had a failed delivery. I contacted fire box, Andrew contacted me straight away and sorted out my re delivery.
Puurrfect!! 😁
There was a minor problem when ordering an alcohol product in a bundle of Christmas orders I purchased. A proof of ID was needed, so only half of my packages appeared at my house. A Firebox employee (Andrew Brind) was extremely helpful in explaining the situation over email and efficient in reviewing the ID when I sent this over and dispatched that very same day. Fantastic and helpful team!
Received my order very promptly. Unfortunately 2 items were damaged in transit. I sent an email with a photo to Firebox and had an immediate apology from Andrew Brind and confirmation goods are being replaced immediately. Sometimes things go wrong that are beyond a company's control but it's the way they put things right that they should be measured by. Certainly, no complaints here. Thank you.
realised I forgot to add a product to my order and Annabelle emailed me a free delivery voucher straight away, a true hero indeed 😤😤
I had some questions about shipping details and I sent an email. Customer service returned to my email and helped me in about 10 minutes. Customer service advisor was a very kind and helpful person. All of my questions answered in just 10 minutes and I am so grateful that I bought my products from Firebox. Thank you so much again for your quality and kindness Firebox team. :)
Brilliant. Tom T went the extra mile to help with an order with personalised items.

So often dealing with companies is a real drag because you get people who simply don't care about the customer experience, delighted to say that Tom is a credit to himself as well as Firebox - this (and their awesome selection of weird and wonderful gifts) is exactly why I keep coming back.

Thank you Tom! :)
I recently bought 2 items from Firebox, 1 item was delivered quickly but the second wasn't delivered at the same time. I was a bit concerned so emailed the team who got back to me within an hr explaining everything and putting my mind at rest. I am over the moon with the service I have received and recommend Firebox for all your gifts.
Hey Kris,

Thank you for taking the time to review Firebox and provide feedback on your latest experience .

We are over the moon by your feedback. So happy we could help with your query.

Take care,

Fireboxers
The perfect customer service: quick replying, helpful and very human. Sorted my issue immediately which feels even more impressive since it was a Black Friday order and Firebox must be extremely busy right now. Converted me to a loyal customer.
Hey you,

You are an absolute sweetheart. Thank you for taking the time to review Firebox and share your latest experience.

We are glad we could look after you during this chaotic and unusual Black Friday.

We look forward to your return this upcoming Christmas season!

Until then,

The team @ Firebox
Today part of my order arrived broken. I took pictures immediately and used the WhatsApp contact method. Immediately Firebox apologised and send they’d resend them. It was so quick and easy and the helper - Childe - was just a joy. Couldn’t have been a better, more efficient process. Despite being gutted the presents were broken initially, it’s been totally turned around by Childe, who has sorted and reordered in matter of minutes, and would defo see me use Firebox in the future. Other stores could take example from your customer service.
Thank you! I’ll look forward to receiving the new unbroken ones!
Hello Hannah, you absolute legend.

Thank you for reviewing Firebox and sharing with us your latest experience with our customer service team! Childe is an absolute gem and we are delighted she looked after you through all of this.

We are excited for your replacements to arrive.

Take care,