Firebox Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Firebox

About Firebox: A homeware, lifestyle and gift shop for people with imagination.

the_mouth@firebox.com

How would you rate Firebox ?

"I ordered a package and a month later it still hasn't come. I emailed them and no reply... Just hoping my delivery comes!"
Hello.

Really sorry for the delay.

Email us at info@firebox.com and we will resend or refund your order.

Firebox team
"I recently bought a gift for my best friend and it came very quickly! The bottle was well wrapped and protected so that no damage could be caused. Also got a little treat myself!"
"I ordered a humidifier that took several weeks to receive (they billed me immediately of course) and there was no tracking info. When I received the item, it was DAMAGED! I emailed them and they said I would have to ship it back for a refund and they would reimburse shipping costs up to $9 per kg. It took another several weeks to get a refund - after I emailed them to ask. I shipped their damaged product back to them in the UK (I'm in California) the cheapest, trackable way possible. The shipping cost for me came to $130. I advised Firebox and they are sticking to their guns and are only reimbursing me for $9. I researched several shipping companies and there isn't ONE that would have shipped this item to the UK for $9. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY - THEY SEND BROKEN ITEMS AND HAVE TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE."
Hey.

Really sorry for the postage return cost.

If you could please email our Head of Customer Services sean.wiseman@firebox.com and we can discuss it further.

Firebox team
"Fast delivery and excellent customer service!"
On-line Shopper
Unverified Reviewer
"I never received a confirmation or a reply to my e-mail, but my card was charged. Now my money is gone and I have no way to contact them!"
Ms Clements
"Found lots of fun and unusual presents for Christmas. They went down a storm. No problems with delivery."
Karen In The USA
Verified Reviewer
"It's been 30 days since I ordered my product, and have not received either the product or a response to the 2 emails I sent them. Their call hours are ridiculously short, and the fact that I live in the US--a country they market their products to--makes reaching them by phone even more difficult. I've filed a complaint with PayPal against them."
"I ordered two Christmas gifts on December 4, with delivery promised in time for Christmas. Christmas came and went, and here we are a month later with no product, no tracking information and two people with no Christmas gifts from me. I have emailed the company FIVE times inquiring about where the product is etc, and have received NO response. However, I know they respond to emails because prior to my order I asked a question which was promptly answered in less than a day -- because it meant a sale to them. After the order is placed, it seems they have no regard for their customers. Next step is credit card company to dispute the charge because I have not received the product nor any response to track it etc. I can't even explain how disappointed I am!!"
"Poor items no where near the value of the cost ,crafty ploy of selling cheap stuff for a huge profit"
Zbigniew Cywinski
"Quick delivery, items exactly as described. Thanks"
"Items arrived in good time and good quality, tracking was easy to access."
"Great customer service if you have any problems with the order. Totally recommend it."
"Items they claimed to have sent out never showed up, and got no explanation."
"This isn't really applicable to Firebox as such, it's one of the third parties that they use via their website. I ordered one of the 'Brick Me In' gifts and it was a little disappointing. The lego character itself was okay, fairly close to the spec that I had asked for. However, the text isn't quite straight which is really annoying! It's only subtle but I know that the person I planned to give this to will definitely notice, so that kind of takes the shine off."
Hey Kerry.

Sorry to hear about the Brick yourself quality. Can you please email us on Info@firebox.com and we will sort it out.

Alberto
"Quirky stuff and great delivery service / options"
"Firebox surprises me every week with unconventional stuff. Great delivery as well!"
Andrew
"With Xmas coming up Firebox has strange/unique items that you didn't know existed. Plus they can gift wrap your items saving time and effort. They sell items from £5 to £10,000+ so it caters to all budgets."
"The products they offer came quickly and are good quality"
Fliss
"Firebox.com is a site that caters for all kinds of quirky gifts and unusual things. Bought my sister a crying unicorn candle and I've never seen someone so happy."
"I placed an order to be delivered on 3-5 days and after over 10 days the company told me that it was a misunderstanding and that in fact takes longer. I paid for the most expensive delivery option to be sure that the item was arriving on time as it was for a birthday and the birthday has passed and still no news and no actions from them. They haven't even offered to refund me for the delivery been more expensive. Don't buy here."
Firebox is rated 4.81 based on 2,590 reviews