Firebox Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Over A Week
Read Firebox Reviews

About Firebox:

A homeware, lifestyle and gift shop for people with imagination.

info@firebox.com

Firebox.Com, Dragoon House, 37-39 Artillery Lane

Tell us how Firebox made you happy
Firebox 5 star review on 31st August 2020
Glenn
Firebox 5 star review on 26th May 2020
Lisa Brown
Firebox 5 star review on 6th April 2020
I was actually stunned at how efficient the customer service was... Never had I experienced a similar process going so smoothly before. Don’t get to say this much (or ever), but what an exemplary support I’ve had the luck of recieving! Annabelle had put me at such ease with her genuine positivity and competency - and for that, Firebox earns my full score AND a new fan! 👌💪
WOW Hanan!

Thanks for taking the time to review and rate Firebox! We're so delighted to hear about your latest experience, and that it was such a positive one too!

We appreciate you reaching out and letting our team work their magic.

The team at Firebox
Amazing products and excellent help when needed! The customer service is brilliant !
Hey Jazmin,

Thanks for reviewing Firebox - you are a gem! 💎

We are glad to hear our team could help with your query, they really are awesome!

Firebox
Excellent customer service! Got a very prompt response after whatsapping when my item didn’t arrive in time for my daughters birthday. Duplicate item is winging its way to me now by express post. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them!
Hey there stranger,

We appreciate the time you have taken to review and rate Firebox!

So glad you flagged this to our team so they could work their magic.

Happy birthday to your daughter! 🥳

Amazing customer service.
Hiya Robert,

Thanks for reviewing Firebox! 🌟We are so happy to hear you've had such a wonderful interaction with our customer service team.

Cheers!

The Fireboxers
I ordered a personalised pillow case two weeks ago tomorrow and selected 3-5 working days shipping yet only received it yesterday. After contacting yourselves I was notified there was a technical error and my shipping fee was refunded. I am happy with the way it was resolved quickly however understandably a little disappointed it missed my boyfriends birthday. I have ordered from yourselves in the past and haven’t had an issue so I will try again in future.
Hey there Anon,

Thanks for reviewing Firebox, though we are sorry to hear it hasn't been the awesome experience we both had hoped for.

We looked into your order of the Sleepy Head Pillow Case and can see you have since been in touch with our customer services team, and confirmed your order arrived Feb 23rd. We can see our team also sent the tracking information for you.

Do let us know if you have any more concerns or worries, we're always happy to help! 😄You can contact us via e-mail: info@firebox.com

The Firebox Team
I ordered the new mystery box . Good selection of items and definitely worth over the £40 price but if you search each individual item they don't come to anywhere near the over £80 as claimed.
Hello Mark!

Thanks for taking the time to review your Mystery Box, though sorry it wasn’t the experience both of us would have wished for!

We try and curate an interesting selection of mysterious contents but unfortunately on this occasion it sounds like we’ve not given you the joy we’d hoped for.

Your feedback is really helpful, and we’ll make sure our Buying team consider it when we rejig the contents for the next box!

Should you wish to discuss this further with our customer service team, please email info@firebox.com. They’d be delighted to help in any way they can.

Take care

The Firebox Team
I ordered a Fizzics Draftpour on new years day for my husband's birthday, only available from two UK sellers. I foolishly ordered it from the company that was not Firebox. They promised delivery at the end of January... Then February... Then April. I decided to ask for a refund, came to my senses and ordered it from Firebox instead. It arrived THE NEXT DAY. He's using it now and I'm so pleased. Forgive me, I'll never go elsewhere again xx thank you xx
Hey Karen,

Thanks for taking the time to review Firebox! We are so excited that you love your Fizzics Draftpour.

You deserve that pint 🍻

The Fireboxers
ORDER #193357
I ordered my personalised plushy doll 2 weeks ago and it has not arrived yet the status say fulfilled. Can you please tell me where my order is or if it is even coming?
Hello there,

Many thanks for taking the time to reviews, and sorry to hear you're still waiting on your Mini Me doll!

Unfortunately international deliveries can currently take a little longer than we would like to, and with this product we do have a lead time of 14 working days.

However we can definitely provide you with more information on your delivery - please pop us an email (info@firebox.com) and we'll get back to you right away with more insight.

Hope to hear from your soon,

The Firebox team
I brought a food mystery box and it's awful! Completely waste of money and rubbish items. Clearly last seasons food your just trying to get rid of. Items Completely random items and non of it would anyone eat. Will not be buying again.
Hello stranger!

We try to curate a selection of items in our bestseller list, all round favourites.

The Firebox Team
Excellent service and brilliant gifts. Will defo recommend to others!!
Hey Mike,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to review Firebox, we're so happy to hear it was the wonderful experience we both hoped for!

You are brilliant too.

Fireboxers
Most of My purchases were with me within 24 hours which is amazing. One item was delivered the following day as it was personalised. I am really impressed with both the products and the way I was able to contact ‘a person’ when I had a small query . Thank you.
Hey Helen,

Thanks for taking the time to review and rate Firebox - we appreciate it!

Fireboxers
Lads, I am so sorry for not reviewing your company sooner.
I have been buying from you for at least the last 10 years and have never done it.

I love yous 😘
Hey Ami,

We love you! Thanks for reviewing and rating Firebox, we really appreciate your loyalty 🔥

You're the best!

The Firebox Team
Very hot was challenged to do the whole bare witch I just succeeded it was painful but please make one 2x hotter
Hey Scott,

Thanks for reviewing and rating Firebox.

We'll definitely think about it, just for you 🌶

The Team at Firebox
Out of all the places I have bought from , this is the best customer service I have ever seen and dealt with, there was alot of problems with the delivery of my order but they helped me through every step and made sure I don’t lose any money , would definitely recommend and I would shop here again.
Hey friend,

Thanks for reviewing and rating Firebox - we appreciate you! 🌟

We are so sorry that the delivery experience, in this instance, has been a kerfuffle. However, we appreciate that you brought this into our attention so we could work our magic.

We would never want you to be out of pocket! Hope you love your goodies 🎉

Sizzling-hot customer service...

I placed an order for a few bottles of hot sauce. They arrived super-quickly, but unfortunately one of the bottles was broken and leaking. I dropped the team a quick email with a photo, and have a replacement on the way. No fuss, or endless delays. Just brilliant. Thanks guys!
Thanks, Helen!

We appreciate the time you've taken to review and rate Firebox 😄

Glad you reached out to us about the smashed bottle, so we could send you a fresh bottle. Enjoy the heat! 🥵

Firebox
Amazing efficiency this company , dealt with someone on there WhatsApp about a return , only returning as it was an unusable present... you try brewing beer with a 3 year old girl and 6 year old boy at your need 24/7 lol great company will def use in future 👍
Hey Simon,

Thanks for taking time to review Firebox - we appreciate it.

We look forward to your return! 🍺

Firebox
From ordering and my help with customer service support was an absolutely first class experience as usual. I have no problem in recommending.
Alrighty, Thelma!

Thanks for reviewing and rating Firebox! 💖

We're really please to hear this was the wonderful experienced we both hoped for.

The Firebox Team
Shaneen gave excellent customer service! I’d made an error on my order and Firebox offered a goodwill gesture to resolve my problem. I will happily be using the website again and recommending too!
Hey there anonymous friend,

Thanks for being such a gem, and reviewing Firebox.

Mistakes happen, glad you got in touch and we could work our magic.

The Firebox Team
awesome gifts they are so fun to look at i joke around with my friends when scrolling through these.
Customer service is outstanding! Shaneen did their best to solve the issue I had, and did so very quickly! Wonderful!
Hey Steph,

You're not too bad yourself 😉

Thanks for being so amazing and taking some time to review Firebox!

So good to hear how wonderful your interaction with our customer services team was - thanks again!

Take Care,

The Firebox Team
Very quick reply and provided the exact information I was looking for. Couldn’t ask for any better service :)
Hiya Galen, thanks for reviewing Firebox!

We appreciate your feedback on your latest interaction. We're delighted it's been such a wonderful experience.

Firebox is rated 4.59 based on 3,637 reviews