Firebox Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Firebox

About Firebox: A homeware, lifestyle and gift shop for people with imagination.

the_mouth@firebox.com

Tell us how Firebox made you happy

"I bought a mystery box and half of all 4 items were for the iPhone. I have an android. Waste of £35 and the large box it came in."
Hey Alannah. Really sorry that the Mystery box never lived up to much. Email us at info@firebox.com and we can arrange a return for you.

Firebox team
"Items took a long time to get here. Half of the items In the box don’t even work or are broken. Not very happy with my firebox experience."
Hey Branden.

So sorry to hear about your order. Email us at info@firebox.com and we can refund or resend your items that are faulty.

Firebox team
"Item was packaged well and arrived in time for Christmas. I always have a good experience using Firebox."
"Thought it would be fun to order a mystery box (home) as a gift. Couldn't resist but open and have a peek on what was inside and I'm glad that I did. What a waste of money, just cheap and tacky and certainly not worth the money. I'm so disappointed that I won't be giving this present to anyone other than to the bin after Christmas. £29.99 plus delivery £ wasted. Reviews were so great but I'm hugely disappointed, will never repeat this order and certainly wouldn't recommend. Firebox generally is great, payment transaction and delivery were easy and fast."
"I Brought a mystery box as I thought it would be fun and a great little surprise gift and yes I know it’s random and you take a risk but after reading the reviews on their site of people saying how great they was I thought why not but i have to say it was the biggest disappointment ever out of four items there was absolutely nothing even half decent at all in the box. I had to check what some of the items were. so I went on their site to find out but could only find two of the four items actually on the site and one of the items I was able to find was actually on offer I could have brought it for £8 so I paid £30 for disappointment would not recommend"
Hey.

So sorry to hear that the mystery box never lived up to much.

If you could please email us at info@firebox.com with reviews in the subject line and we will make it up to you.

Firebox team
"Items never came! Had to chase firebox to get a reason why."
Hello,

Sounds like a pretty poor experience with us, very sorry it left you so disappointed. Could you drop us a quick email with Reviews in the subject line please? We would love to get this looked into, see where we could make changes and also just have the opportunity to make things up to you. We don't like that we've left things how they are at the moment!

Kind regards,
Firebox.com
"Never received my order, they were completely unprofessional, one story from one person and another story from someone else about the whereabouts of my order clearly not bothered about losing customers or money. Clearly don’t know how to deal with customers either. Appalling service, definitely will not be using again or recommending!"
Hey.

So sorry to hear your Firebox experience was poor. Email us at info@firebox.com and we can make it up to you.

Once again we are really sorry that we let you down this time.

Firebox team
"I never received my product. The company has offered to resend it or refund me but after I responded I didn't hear back. I have emailed them half a dozen times and still no answer. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! There goes $35 dollars down the drain."
Hey.

Really sorry your order hasn't arrived.

Can you email us at info@firebox.com and we can chase it up for you.

Firebox team
"I ordered a package and a month later it still hasn't come. I emailed them and no reply... Just hoping my delivery comes!"
Hello.

Really sorry for the delay.

Email us at info@firebox.com and we will resend or refund your order.

Firebox team
"I recently bought a gift for my best friend and it came very quickly! The bottle was well wrapped and protected so that no damage could be caused. Also got a little treat myself!"
"I ordered a humidifier that took several weeks to receive (they billed me immediately of course) and there was no tracking info. When I received the item, it was DAMAGED! I emailed them and they said I would have to ship it back for a refund and they would reimburse shipping costs up to $9 per kg. It took another several weeks to get a refund - after I emailed them to ask. I shipped their damaged product back to them in the UK (I'm in California) the cheapest, trackable way possible. The shipping cost for me came to $130. I advised Firebox and they are sticking to their guns and are only reimbursing me for $9. I researched several shipping companies and there isn't ONE that would have shipped this item to the UK for $9. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY - THEY SEND BROKEN ITEMS AND HAVE TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE."
Hey.

Really sorry for the postage return cost.

If you could please email our Head of Customer Services sean.wiseman@firebox.com and we can discuss it further.

Firebox team
"Fast delivery and excellent customer service!"
"I never received a confirmation or a reply to my e-mail, but my card was charged. Now my money is gone and I have no way to contact them!"
"Found lots of fun and unusual presents for Christmas. They went down a storm. No problems with delivery."
"It's been 30 days since I ordered my product, and have not received either the product or a response to the 2 emails I sent them. Their call hours are ridiculously short, and the fact that I live in the US--a country they market their products to--makes reaching them by phone even more difficult. I've filed a complaint with PayPal against them."
"I ordered two Christmas gifts on December 4, with delivery promised in time for Christmas. Christmas came and went, and here we are a month later with no product, no tracking information and two people with no Christmas gifts from me. I have emailed the company FIVE times inquiring about where the product is etc, and have received NO response. However, I know they respond to emails because prior to my order I asked a question which was promptly answered in less than a day -- because it meant a sale to them. After the order is placed, it seems they have no regard for their customers. Next step is credit card company to dispute the charge because I have not received the product nor any response to track it etc. I can't even explain how disappointed I am!!"
"Poor items no where near the value of the cost ,crafty ploy of selling cheap stuff for a huge profit"
"Quick delivery, items exactly as described. Thanks"
"Items arrived in good time and good quality, tracking was easy to access."
"Great customer service if you have any problems with the order. Totally recommend it."
Firebox is rated 4.80 based on 2,598 reviews