fever.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend fever.com

Tell us how fever.com made you happy
Same situation as many below. Bought tickets to an event a month away (April), cited covid as the reason it's postponed to August, yet STILL selling tickets on their site for March and April dates. See below images. Truly a SCAM. Using people's money as cash float to keep their business up and running. BEWARE.
I guess you can take your money , you loosing skank . I hope the person in charge of this whole fiasco rots from the inside out ! I bought these tickets for Van Gogh for a friend of mine who’s dying of cancer . I might be out 124$ but you will pay for lifetimes to come .
I bought tickets to an event and the location was changed last minute to a location nowhere near the original location. There is absolutely zero customer service and they do not answer email. I have to try and dispute it with my bank.
SCAM event was nothing as advertised. One of our group members was injured when the chair they were on fell apart and many e-mails to Fever have been ignored.
4 weeks for a response from customer service. Very misleading event description. Beware of dodgy events they sell tickets for, not at all described
It's a scam. I purchased tickets, the event was cancelled, they never replied to my emails nor provided a refund.
Don’t ever buy tickets through this company. I bought four tickets to a candlelight symphony for my daughters. I was a bit skeptical about the mystery location. My daughter called me and said she’d read terrible reviews and was this a scam. Well the concert was cancelled and I booked a new concert. Close to the event, I thought I’d better check on the app to make sure it was all going ahead. I found that it was again cancelled and only one ticket was showing instead of four. The one ticket had a cancelled across it. I contacted the company three times via email to see why my supposed tickets had disappeared. I got the automatic replies to say an agent would contact me for the three times I emailed. Frustratingly, no one has ever contacted me. So I have virtually handed over a hard earned $120 and have received nothing. I’m so angry. I serious doubt if there are ever actually any concerts. Seems like a big scam to me, or a VERY poorly run company. Don’t fall for their warm sounding ads. They have virtually stolen my money. Grrrr
Awful service. They keep changing dates without giving you refound or a chance to change your tickets. Waste of money!!!
Booked in 2020 for event on Gold Coast 9/3/21 @ 630pm, this was for a birthday surprise (3 tickets), in Nov 2020 emailed to ask for venue details as I was wanting to book for dinner nearby. They repled I would be advised closer to tge event. Beginning of Feb same thing when I asked. Feb 26 rec'd email stating date & time of event changed. I emailed immediately advising that I cannot attend to this changed time/date & as they have breached terms I want a refund. Rec"d email that tgey are working on my requeat & will be in touch shortly. Well its now 11 March, despite several emails from me, the event happening last nighy & us not being able to attend still heard nothing!! FRAUDSTERS!. I will be contacting ACCC & try to get payment reversed from my bank. so sick of scum like this. Lesson learnt no more online buying for events. Very suspicious that you cannot actually contact anyone only email. Wish I had seen the other reviews prior to purchasing. BEWARE STAY AWAY FROM FEVER!!!!
Sent them 4 emails regarding information to change a date on my purchase. There is NO way to contact them besides an e-mail form which no one has bothered to reply. DO NOT RECOMMEND.
Changed time and location with only 2 hrs notice , changed to 9. 30 at night outside in winter, from an afternoon tine, and new location neay thirty miles further away. I couldnt get there No refund given.
Scam! Not even sure There’s a real show! No recourse?
THIS REVIEW DESERVES NEGATIVE STARS..NOT ONE STAR!!! Bought tickets July2020 for an event in Ottawa ON which was for March 5/2021 to Chopin Candlelight Performance at the First Baptist Church @ Laurier Ave W downtown. Event was "supposed" to be as advertised March 5th 2021. Guess what! No event, no updates or date changes for this event , no Covid excuses on change from Fever.com. 100% SCAM! STAY AWAY. LESSON LEARNED!
Wow. Wish I had seen this sooner. Turns out they sell VIP tickets to the Van Gogh events and do not have these tickets. There is NO VIP experience. My friend found out when she called the legitimate Van Gogh site directly.
Wow...this company makes it look like it is affiliated with the NYC Van Gogh Immersion event by stealing all the graphics and then sell tickets that don't exist.
Scam, no event and no refund
If I could have given them a 0 I would have. They create a website that looks like an event you want to attend in NYC, then you do some research and find out it is not that event. Very Cruel, and they do this during covid too. Taking advantage of people and ripping them off. Contact the BBB and let them know about their scams. Contact your credit card or Paypal and file a dispute. This company has no soul. Let's get them shut down.
Scam, misrepresent themselves as authorized sellers to events when they are not.
Do not buy anything from FEVER!! They are FRAUDS and a SCAM! Buying online tickets for a Vivaldi Four Seasons Candlelight Concert resulted in loss of money. People responsible do not respond to any messages, but publicly claim they are entrepeneur, but note that they are hiding with pockets full of stolen money. This will need to stop immediately
My husband and I bought 4 tickets for us and another couple to the Candlelight Chopin concert in February 2021 and were really excited as it was advertised to be held outdoors by the river. The only exception was if it was raining, it said it would still go ahead indoors. Well when the weather looked perfect (sunny, no breeze and mild) we looked forward to a lovely evening outside listening to music under the stars, however when we arrived, we were all hustled into a indoor space which lacked ambience, sounded terrible and felt claustrophobic. When myself and others asked why we were going inside, instead of being outside as advertised, we were told that there was prediction of rain and as they had to tune the piano they didn't want to risk being outside. This was a very lame excuse, as I had checked the weather and no rain was predicted for that day. There was however rain predicted later on in the week. It seemed they were too lazy to maybe have to move the venue in later in the week, so they just chose to stay inside the whole week. We all felt very ripped off as the tickets were expensive and it was not a great experience. If they are going to charge such prices for an hour or so concert, they really need to be willing to give the customer what they paid for and go and tune their piano outside and if they have to move it, so be it. Would not recommend. Very disappointing indeed.
fever.com is rated 1.04 based on 96 reviews