fever.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend fever.com

Tell us how fever.com made you happy
I bought a socially distanced classical concert in Birmingham UK and was expecting safe seating and professional musicians. We were instead cramped into pews and the musicians were appalling clearly they were not professional and not used to playing together. I complained and was offered £15 to attend another dreadful performance why? I did expect a full refund for breach of contract. Don't do it!
Reading the other reviews after I purchased $101 for 3 adult tickets to Sistine Chapel exhibit in Dallas. Event for my day was canceled, cannot get a voucher on the app. Which is a nightmare. How can a company get away with this fraud? I have just lost $101. I have tried to call, but info. given to me I could not make it work on Fever App. I think I will contact the Better Business Bureau in NY.
First time I used Fever the event got cancelled a few days before, so got given vouchers (so annoying) so I used these for another event in Camden. Travelled all the way there with my bf who I don’t often see, for the restaurant to be SHUT! £80 I paid then due to changing the time (my mistake) the price decreased from £40 each to £32.50 so again I’m out of pocket. This happened on 14/01/22. I’m still awaiting a response from another team apparently. I just want a refund, and compensation for my wasted time on this issue, travel and utter disappointment. Will not used you again! Horrid experience.
Stay clear of this company at all costs! I booked two tickets for a concert. There were two performances, one at 7pm and one at 9pm; I booked the 7pm. Fever emailed me weeks later to sat the time of my performance had changed to 9pm but I don't wish to go to the later performance as it's too late for me. The 7pm performance is still going ahead but they won't allow me to go to that for some reason. Despite the fact that they can't/won't honour the original contract, they refuse to refund and say that they will only issue a voucher. I don't want a voucher as I've never used this company before and don't intend to do so in the future. If you look at other reviews, you'll see that this is a common problem with them and there are many reports claiming they don't issue the vouchers anyway. Once they have your money, they really don't care about the customer or the law so if consider buying tickets from them, you may well find it simpler to rethink and take your business elsewhere!
I can't seem to contact them, received faulty and short parts very disappointed grandson, will not use this company again and advise anyone not not to, as i now left with this rubbish that is nothing like what i seen on the demonstration of dinimo 360 track.
Event got cancelled and they wouldn't refund us. They only gave us a voucher.
I had issues with getting a refund from acancelled show and put in a bank dispute for a non service, it was the only way I got a refund from them ,,,,
At every turn they will try to take your money, even if you need to cancel. If you cancel in advance you might get a voucher but it also can vanish. Don't bother with cuisine service. You will not get your money back. You will not get a coupon or voucher. You'll just be fed less to get you to go away (if they don't just disconnect on their own)
Don’t ever buy tickets from them - horrible. I could not make it to the event and they were supposed to give me a voucher. After many emails , I still never received the voucher- horrible.
despite Covid 19 spiking in New York City, Fever will not refund money to older adults worried about being exposed. they offer a voucher first for two months and then for 9 months. how is it that most other places understand how deadly this can be to people?
Their app is one of the worst I've ever seen. So many poor UX issues: 1. "Get tickets" button is prominently shown in the bottom before any parameters (event date, number of tickets, ticket type) are visible, making it easy to accidentally buy tickets for the next upcoming event 2. Can only chat via the app, which renders it useless (can't chat while trying to buy a ticket) It's not hard to create a usable consumer app, so it's clear that they're cutting corners by outsourcing or hiring low quality talent.
Reviewing the Nashville performance on 12/22/21- For a string quartet performance, the one thing that is necessary is to be in tune. The players were not in tune with themselves- specifically the first violinist and cellist. Disappointed in this performance. The soloist was not skilled, either. Attend if you would like tips on what not to do for your Philharmonic Audition.
I bought tickets for a restaurant that… I bought tickets for a restaurant that has now confirmed they are not accepting these tickets until after holiday season Fever is refusing to refund even though there is NO notice of this issue with the restaurant I will be escalating matters but this is NOT the sort of service customers expect
So, the Candle light event in Nashville last (12/2/2021) night was by far the worst live music experience we have experienced since we have moved here in 2010. This night was a Christmas gift for our family and I couldn’t believe how it turned out…..First of all, to the gentleman who decided to yell at the crowd on stage for at least 5+ minutes about wearing masks, your conduct made my family, including my small child very uncomfortable!!! This could have been handled much differently. During the few songs that we stayed for, the singer didn’t even know all the words to them. The decor and atmosphere were less then desirable and nothing like the pictures on line. I wouldn’t say 5 or six candles around the band didn’t “bathe” the venue as advertised. The evening was supposed to be a cozy enjoyable night with the family but turned out to be a nightmare. We left shortly after the event started saddened by how poorly this event was put together.
I was shocked by the way that Fever has treated me. On Monday I received an email from them about the event I was scheduled to attend this Sunday. However, when I clicked through, I discovered that my tickets had been changed without my knowledge to 13/05/21. I called the contact number I found that the event had been cancelled and my tickets had been rebooked for cheaper ones moths away! The tickets cost me £300 and my group had planned to travel up to London specifically for this event, and now I am having to scramble to cancel my bookings for accommodation and travel over the weekend. This was supposed to be a birthday treat for one of the party, and now that is ruined. When I informed Fever of what had happened, expecting them to offer me at least a refund, or maybe an upgrade to my current tickets. I was instead treated to the assurance that ‘a notification had been sent round’ and that I had no cause for complaint. On asking for a refund they refused, offering instead a voucher with an expiry date. Can’t believe it, and I’ll certainly never trust them with my money again.
Total rip-off company. Computerised live chat. Have messed up my request twice, putting me on the wrong date and then they sent a voucher. Booked another time and then have given me only 1 ticket instead of 2. I paid through pay-pal, so hope I can get a refund.
Terrible customer service, they don’t care about you or any circumstance that came up. They want your money, and that’s it.
Don’t Use fever. They wouldn’t let me refund my ticket even though my vehicle was damaged in a freak accident the day before the event. They kept telling me I could change the date but I wouldn’t not be near any major city because I will my visiting my father in bad health. All they said was that is unfortunate. Zane is the one who helped me (or didn’t) and I wouldn’t suggest my worst enemy to use this company.
I’m very sad to leave such a poor review. Unfortunately, we couldn’t attend my show due to a family emergency. After contacting Fever and stating clearly that I do not want a refund (160$+TAX), rather an exchange of dates (for a much lower price and restricted visibility compared to what we originally paid for), I received a very prompt, but cold message stating that no exchanges can be made once the event has passed. It is quite disheartening because for one, we were really looking forward to enjoying the experience and secondly we could really use it considering the amount of stress we went after this family scare. I would understand if it were a negligence on our part, but to just take people’s money and then hold them accountable for unpredicted emergencies is another level of disregard. Please be mindful of these reviews. I have no choice, but to ask for a refund now…. :(
Chocolate factory tour is utterly dire, lame, stressful, overpriced and disappointing. No saving grace bar one of the performers having good charisma but kids found it dull and embarrassing. Will never have that hour back.
fever.com is rated 1.11 based on 284 reviews