Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fat Lad At The Back
It’s right good stuff is this. Nowt shoddy, it’s real class clothing. Magic embedded int’ fabric of the two Sorceress tops fires me up the fells a treat.
I ordered from 3 different places on a Monday morning: FLAB, Amazon (Prime), and another company here in the States. My shirt from FLAB quickly made the trip across the pond and was the first to my door, arriving on Thursday.
Excellent quality but had to return for larger size
High quality gear with great fit.
Perfect! Just what it says on the tin!
Excellent quality and very good fit love the material and deep pockets
Great looking product, excellent quality.Prompt order confirmation and dispatch communication. Highly recommend.
Great quality, comfortable and performance against the elements. I have found that the neck is tighter than my previous version (rainbow strip up back) which took a little bit to get used to and also it’s slightly shorter in the body. My biggest concern is it doesn’t have pocket holes (like the previous one) to reach items quickly, such as your phone for a quick photo opportunity, you have to stop & lift up your gilet, this would’ve given it 5 stars. Overall I’m very happy with it.
Perfect addition to my riding attire :-)
These are the best cycling shorts ever! So so pleased, worth every penny! Thank you!!
Another top quality product
I bought this Jersey for my sister-in-law as a birthday present and she loved the fit and the colour.
The Powered by Pies Jersey looks ace. It is for our lads birthday on the 18th May. We hope to also buy him a pair of your new cycling shorts that are stuck in an UPS depot somewhere!!
Me pie cycling top is grand and suits a lad of my current portly stature. I can now ride like a superhero!
Very light and does the job. Only had some extremely windy and cold weather to try it in so far.
Perfect in every way for the larger lad
Absolutely love my Ay Ups, great quality and superb fit. Customer service has been incredible, thankyou so much for all of your help. Truly above and beyond.
As always FLAB is the best cycling range of good quality stuff as far as I'm concerned. I dont buy much else now. I hope they widen the MTB range for lasses and widen their girls stealth range into the future because it's all so comfortable on the road. I'm usually a 40-42 size. About 16 to 18 in my estimates but apple shaped which is accommodated by the great length allowed in their tops. Pants are great quality. Humour in their designs too which makes FLAB riders those with a smile !
Great communications, prompt delivery, excellent kit.
Look forward to wearing my top when I can cycle with a few friends via our favourite coffee & cake cafe 😀🍰🚴‍♀️
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.83 based on 2,023 reviews