Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fat Lad At The Back
Overall very impressed with my first purchase from FLAB and will be checking out their other products. Highly recommended.
Quality made & well fitting
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒผ great fit
Glad FLAB are around, filling a gap in the market, quality stuff and British brand too
Really nice fit. They look really smart, kinda disappointed that here isn’t a chamois in them but as I already have the grundies, it’s no biggy. As a consequence however I think they could do with being about 30 quid cheaper than they are.
working to cross the word fat off the leg of the short. this is my second order and downsizing each pair.love bibs as they stay up. get this having a long torso i cut the sholder strap and put a 2in elastic strap with a small tri-glide stainless buckle for adjustment. looks like a factory job and its forever. big daddy has spoken
Clothing for the realistic cyclist fun and well made and considers that not all cyclists are skinny !
This is the third Fat Lad At The Back top that I have bought and it’s brilliant, fits well and is very well made. It arrived very quickly and the whole process from viewing on the website to receipt was perfect.
Quality product and speedy delivery.
Looks great, feels great, fit is perfect, and it’s light and breathable. Hard to fault, so I won’t!
After 6 years off the bike my old kit was far from flattering to the point I couldn't face leaving the house in it. I followed FLABs size guide and ordered a 50" jersey and the fit is lovely. Will definitely be ordering more from FLAB.
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Great kit, great prices and fast delivery. Sells out fast so gotta be quick
Great gear and customer service.
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Does what it says on the tin ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘
I love the legging. They are so comfy and don’t dig into my belly.
Perfect! Just the job!
I will definitely be buying more ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Great service and sizing charts perfect for selecting the correct size.
Speedy delivery, amazing customer service, and best of all really snazzy, premium-quality cycle wear. I'm not a big guy, but I'm not shaped like an inverted triangle either, so a lot of jerseys are just the wrong cut for me. Fat Lad At The Back just became my cycle brand of choice! Really cool company too.
Excellent quality and fast delivery - so far so good
It’s right good stuff is this. Nowt shoddy, it’s real class clothing. Magic embedded int’ fabric of the two Sorceress tops fires me up the fells a treat.
I ordered from 3 different places on a Monday morning: FLAB, Amazon (Prime), and another company here in the States. My shirt from FLAB quickly made the trip across the pond and was the first to my door, arriving on Thursday.
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.83 based on 2,021 reviews