Fat Buddha Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fat Buddha Store
Read Fat Buddha Store Reviews

About Fat Buddha Store:

Fat Buddha Store has been selling all the best Clothing & Footwear brands since 2005

sales@fatbuddhastore.com

Fat Buddha Store, 81 Queen Street

Tell us how Fat Buddha Store made you happy
Amazing service and attention to detail - thanks again!
Easy to order online. Fast, efficient service. Parcel was really well presented. Goods arrived in perfect condition
Good updates via email regarding shipment - item arrived quickly and well packaged. Would definently recommend.
Great buying experience, products in stock, reasonably priced and quickly delivered, highly recommended.
Fat Buddha Store came up with just what I wanted - a corduroy shirt in the yellow colour spectrum - by appearing in the row of photographed options when I put my requirement into Google. So good marketing and presentation there. The product tended towards being expensive but free shipping and ten per cent introductory discount made it attractive. In any event, the high quality of the shirt - Swedish Ovik Fjall Raven - is commensurate with the price tag. Royal Mail is an odd operation. It delivered well within the 48 hours and kept informing me that it was going to deliver but never said when! Never mind, the whole transaction was entirely satisfactory.
I was very pleased with the product i bought ,i used the spray to cover some bottles for a craft fair , they turned out very well ,
Excellent swift service. Arrived on time & as expected.
Good quality - fast efficient service. What more do you need. Thank you
Absolutely love the purchase, it was a gift for my boyfriend and he couldn't be happier! Very reasonably priced and fast delivery. Would definitely order from this store again.
Great colour! The paint is easy to apply and leaves a beautiful even finish when dry. It’s also very durable so it doesn’t scratch easily.
Fat Buddha Store 5 star review on 20th November 2021
Prompt order confirmation email delivery and with a 10% discount too on my purchase, I am delighted. Would certainly buy from Fat Buddha Store again!
Always depend on FB
Great service and products 5 stars all round.
Excellent products
Purchased boots, really good price Fast delivery Really pleased with service received Will shop again & would happily recommend
Great Shopping experience Thank You
A lot of great things on the website. My order arrived within days.
I think it's probably the same as the one used by the redwing retail stores in Japan. I really like it. It's hard in Corona worldwide, but please do your best. Thank you very much.
I found my item from Fat Buddha and decided to order from them because I had previously ordered and they provided a fast and smooth service! My order was despatched quickly and I’m very happy with my goods. The service and choice of product ranges is first class!!! Always happy to come back to Fat Buddha Store 👑🤩👑
Great selection of high quality clothing goods, service has always been fast and effortless in my experience.
Fat Buddha Store is rated 4.89 based on 2,173 reviews