Fat Buddha Store Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Fat Buddha Store

About Fat Buddha Store: Fat Buddha Store has been selling all the best Clothing & Footwear brands since 2005

sales@fatbuddhastore.com

Fat Buddha Store
81 Queen St

How would you rate Fat Buddha Store ?

J B DIAS
"Was looking for a particular pair of Nike trainers for a while, sold out everywhere in my size. Stumbled upon Fat Buddha Store’s online shop, who had two pairs in my size in store. They offered free delivery, free returns, a discounted shoe and an introductory discount on top of that. Usually when an unknown site has this many positive features it’s too good to be true, but after checking that the site and store were legitimate, I bought the trainers. They came within two or three days, in the original Nike packaging and in perfect condition. Extremely happy with my purchase and will definitely be purchasing from here again."
DANNY WESTLAKE
"After being told about you by no other than ASH "THE MAN" RAMTAL i thought i would browse your site. I was pleasantly surprised by your range of sneaks and the low prices to be found. With that i took the plunge and committed to a nice pair of AIR MAX 1 MIDS in black and couldn't sleep with excitement until they arrived, which was only 24hrs later, so like Damien Marley i turned nocturnal. Then they landed !!!!!! what a pair, i was trembling with excitement and ripped the packaging open like Mc Gregors gonna do to Maywether in the ring!!!! and slipped them on, barefooted too!!! I felt like the lion of Judah and looked pretty damn good too................. So thanks FAT BUDDHA and i will defo be ordering from you again!!! Much love, Danny The Div x"
Josephine Powell
"I was extremely happy with my purchase of the Montana gold gold spray paint. My order arrived promptly and I am very happy with the finish that I achieved with the gold spray"
"Fat Buddha Store has a great range of products. I live in Australia and was searching for a particular item which I found at this store. The quality, fabric and colour were even better than I imagined. I received help online too. Accidentally I was sent the incorrect item so I’m waiting to hear back but I feel quite confident the store will look after the problem even though I live so far away. I notice for locals they have a really great shipping policy. And a great range of organic too. If you’re after a super soft Tee for your husband or self he colourful standard Tee is really nice."
"Dope store & service"
"Saw the top on offer good description and sizing info. Really pleased with item delivered as described as well. First class service"
"Very good costumer service, item arrived on time, all good.............Thanks Fat Buddha"
"Great service and product, prompt delivery will definitely use again"
"Excellent service. Free next day delivery and when I took the item back to the shop because it was too big, I got a replacement right away no quibbles. Staff also extremely helpful and knowledgeable."
"Very good stock of clothes, was able to find the exact Carharrt WIP t-shirts that I wanted and delivered in good time."
"quick delivery and good product"
"Awesome 😀🙏🙏"
"Great web store, wide selection and very good sale prices. Unfortunately I was delivered the wrong pair of trainers, but it all got handled quickly and efficiently. I'll be shopping here again soon"
"They were prompt in their delivery, and when I made a mistake in ordering i rang for advice and together we solved the problem. I would definitely order from them again."
"Fast reliable service 5 star"
"Item was quickly dispatched and as described, easy to find what I was looking for on the site and the colour match between image and what was received was spot on."
"Great retailer! Excellent item, great value. Communication is excellent and fast delivery. Highly recommended!"
"It is very very hot"
"Ordered my shirt around 9:30 online, great discount as was in sale. Asked for it to be delivered to the Glasgow QS store. I was able to pick it up that day Superb service all round"
"Super quick"
"Great selection of clothes, shoes etc from all the usual and some unusual brands at great prices with speedy delivery."
"I thought the luxury wooden toothbrushes were good."
"Good services for international buyers"
Fat Buddha Store is rated 4.88 based on 850 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!