Fat Buddha Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fat Buddha Store
Read Fat Buddha Store Reviews

About Fat Buddha Store:

Fat Buddha Store has been selling all the best Clothing & Footwear brands since 2005

sales@fatbuddhastore.com

Fat Buddha Store
81 Queen St

Tell us how Fat Buddha Store made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Fat Buddha Store 5 star review on 24th May 2020
Sandy McLean
Fat Buddha Store 5 star review on 30th April 2020
Diane Powell
More Photos & Videos
Fantastic paint , exactly what I expected to receive and arrive d when said it would ....
all in all 10/10
Easy and quick to use, well priced, small error on order but excellent customer service that was quickly resolved.
Great service, great value! Thank you.
Good service. Shoes arrived a day later than expected but received an email prior to delivery advising me of the short delay. It didn’t make any difference to me and I would not have noticed if they did arrive a day after they said they would, however for them to send the email was nice and a sign of a good service.
Ordered montana spray paint.
Order arrived on time and we'll packaged.
Great colours, good quality, fast delivery and best price. We were very impressed and would order again. We used for external wall artwork. It didn't bleed at all.
I purchased a coat for my son....great value, a very speedy delivery and a very happy son!!. An overall great experience for me...thanks
I went in for the free delivery over £50 which didnt apply to spray paint in the end. So generally annoyed
Fast delivery. Good quality products.
I bought spray paint, quality of the paint fantastic and it also went a lot further than anticipated. I would definitely purchase again.
Website easy to navigate . Prompt delivery with updates of progress from despatch to delivery .will use them again
Customer service needs work
I ordered some fat buddha black purple fabric spray paint to cover my swing seat in my garden. It's completely transformed them as they had faded from black to a grey colour from the sun. They are now a gorgeous purple and I would 100% recommend fat buddha. Very happy with my purchase. 5*.
Fat Buddha Store 5 star review on 24th May 2020
Very quick delivery for the product I needed which has worked well.
Easy to order
Easy to pay
Here in a few days
Is good, would get stuff from there again, I ordered spray paint and it came when it said it would.
Fantastic service got updates on my order and delivery. Arrived really quickly despite the coronavirus. The spray paint was well packaged and a great price. Would definitely use again. Highly recommend
Excellent customer service and fast delivery, unfortunately the boots weren't right for me so I had to return them, the return process was also very smooth. I will definitely look to purchase through this store again. Highly recommended.
Top quality paint. Will always get my paint from fat budda..cheers.
Great Shop, professionally packed, I forgot to order nozzles, but -- they were in there! Thank you for the fast, and thoughtful service.
Fat Buddha Store is rated 4.89 based on 1,420 reviews