Fat Buddha Store Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Fat Buddha Store

About Fat Buddha Store: Fat Buddha Store has been selling all the best Clothing & Footwear brands since 2005

sales@fatbuddhastore.com

Fat Buddha Store
81 Queen St

Tell us how Fat Buddha Store made you happy

Chelsea Leigh
"Great service , fast delivery and product worked so well ."
Sanghyun Cheon
"Delivery is fast, the goods packaging is very good. I bought it according to the size notation, it was the fit I wanted. Overall I am very satisfied and willing to use again next time."
J B DIAS
"Was looking for a particular pair of Nike trainers for a while, sold out everywhere in my size. Stumbled upon Fat Buddha Store’s online shop, who had two pairs in my size in store. They offered free delivery, free returns, a discounted shoe and an introductory discount on top of that. Usually when an unknown site has this many positive features it’s too good to be true, but after checking that the site and store were legitimate, I bought the trainers. They came within two or three days, in the original Nike packaging and in perfect condition. Extremely happy with my purchase and will definitely be purchasing from here again."
"Unhelpful. I was trying to determine the right size for me BEFORE purchase and asked the customer service whether they'd be able to measure the garment, which they refused to do apparently because they've 'had problems in the past'. Bizarre."
"Whether ordering on line or in store service is excellent. Staff friendly and very helpful. Goods arrive well packaged and promptly. Excellent selection to choose from."
"Items as described and delivered quickly"
"Great Service! Fast delivery and a great range of spray paint colours. Needed the paint for an event and it looked amazing. Will be ordering again, Thanks! x"
"Great service. Really satisfied. Thanks."
"I received my order well within the expected time and would definitely order from here again. Excellent work guys, keep it up"
"Excellent service and good prices. Will use again!"
"Will definitely purchase from Fat Buddha Store again. They have a great selection of products and delivery was super quick. I am very chuffed with the service! Have recommended to all my friends. Cheers!"
"Excellent!!"
"Great selection of products at very good prices. The communication was excellent, I was told what was happening with my order and where it was every step of the way. Highly recommended!"
"Excellent service came on time lovely purchase"
"It was decent but the delivery process could have been quickened,besides that I am happy with the product"
"best shop. fast ship"
"Excellent!"
"great service - highly recommend this store as a customer from overseas."
"Excellent and easy online ordering - goods arrived next day at a time to suit. Would use again as some cool labels."
"I have been looking for a caps here i live and we dont sell it anymore! Even at eBay i could not find it:/ but then i found Buddha store and i got 10% for first buy. VERY VERY fast shipping from Buddha store. Good prices to :) Top score from me and im gonna buy much more from buddha shop to Norway in the future 😊😊🤗 Cheers"
"Quick delivery. Product arrives safe."
"Excellent service. I had a problem (all my fault) paying on the website so I phoned them. They couldn’t have been more helpful. Then phoned back to make sure everything was ok. Great customer service."
"Great pair of socks, nice and thick , just what I wanted for yoga."
Fat Buddha Store is rated 4.88 based on 902 reviews