Fat Buddha Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fat Buddha Store
Read Fat Buddha Store Reviews

About Fat Buddha Store:

Fat Buddha Store has been selling all the best Clothing & Footwear brands since 2005

sales@fatbuddhastore.com

Fat Buddha Store
81 Queen St

Tell us how Fat Buddha Store made you happy
Fast delivery, items were well packed. Great colours! 10/10
Very good service and excellent product
Very happy with items. Would use again
Fast shipping and quality product
Great service,very quick delivery and excellent communication throughout the order process and as an independent business we should all be doing our best to support these companies in times like this.Thoroughly recommend!
An extensive product range and technical support provided. Excellent communication regarding delivery. Constant updates. High quality products good value, however Postage is a bit expensive when only buying one product.
I bought 4 bottles of purple spray only needed 3, very pleased with the overall result. Would recommend 😁
Very impressive quick service. Well done.
The product I purchased was accurately described on the Fat Buddha website; the price comparable to elsewhere, and the delivery (by Royal Mail) was prompt and within the time slot as advised.
Great service and products,
fast delivery
Ordered a Carhartt jacket that was cheaper than anywhere else. Arrived within 2 days. Great service all round and from the website they have a massive range of hear.
Only downside was the delivery company's ability to damage the packaging so that the jacket was dirty when it arrived.
Bought a Patagonia jacket, unfortunately it was too large but I was able to return it, order a medium all whilst actually paying less than other retailers and saving £70 on RRP!
Great selection of paint at very reasonable prices. Package was dispatched quickly. Courier was not very careful though and a few cans were slightly dented but that isn't Fat Buddha's fault.
Fat Buddha Store 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Prompt service, excellent quality, fat buddha store I will definitly be buying from them again!
Great online service
Really impressed with this paint. I used to to spray a guitar body and it is the perfect colour, and also about a quarter of the price of others that are available.
Fat Buddha Store 5 star review on 18th October 2020
My son absolutely loves the spray paints. They have a great selection of different paints. It's easy to order and always arrives quickly.
Can’t speak highly enough of the excellent service recieved! I am delighted with my Redwing boots, after phoning and getting expert advice I was confident to purchase online. Will definitely buy from Fat Buddha Store again and highly recommend
Chris
Fantastic service through the website...wish I lived nearer the shop...very quick, well packaged and delighted with my purchase. I will not hesitate to buy from Fat Buddha again.
I placed an order with this store and was extremely happy with service, delivery and online chat I had as I had a query prior to purchasing my products, they answered my query very quickly which helped me to purchase the correct products thank you for your speedy response, great service and exceptional delivery. Will definitely purchase from this store again
Fat Buddha Store is rated 4.88 based on 1,718 reviews