Fat Buddha Store Reviews

4.9
Based on 2,449 reviews
Read Fat Buddha Store Reviews

About Fat Buddha Store:

Fat Buddha Store has been selling all the best Clothing & Footwear brands since 2005

sales@fatbuddhastore.com

Fat Buddha Store, 81 Queen Street

Tell us how Fat Buddha Store made you happy
Really prompt service. Like the added touch of the Haribo! Would definitely buy through the store again.
Fast delivery, easy and they have a good selection of products. I certainly have no complaints :)
Hi Thank you for reviewing our small business, we really appreciate it and are glad you are happy with us.
Fantastic choice of colours and speedy service! Will definitely be ordering some more paints soon!
As an artist specialising in abstract concepts using acrylic spray paint Fat Buddha are my go to supplier. They always have stock, even the more unusual colours. Ordering is simple, value is great, delivery is quick and of course not forgetting the bag of Haribos with every order!
Fat Buddha Store 5 star review on 18th August 2022
Hi We love your work, thank you for the awesome review and glad you enjoy the sweeties!
Everything good.
Wouldn't even have given 1star. Bought 2cans of Montana crackle spray paint, followed the instructions, absolutely very poor result. Emailed customer service, after being questioned through several emails on how it was used, requested a refund, still no further on. Will not entertain buying anything from this company. Poor and unhelpful service.
fantastic fast service and good customer service too
Love the product, received it very quickly!
I proudly support small independent businesses. This is my second purchase from Fat Buddha Store and I will keep coming back. I have just returned my jeans and received an email about when to expect a replacement.
Excellent service
A great bag and great service. Thank you
Everything went very smoothly and my order arrived very quickly! Even got a bonus bag of Haribo gummies :)
Disappointed to learn there was a tax charge for european customers. If I had known before I would not have ordered from your site. Please notify the customer in the future Thanks
Hi Eleonora, At Checkout, we give you the option to pre-pay your tax charges, you chose not to pay the tax, so had to pay it when the goods cleared customs, We mention the tax on the product page, and we mention the tax on the shipping page, we then give you the option to pay the tax at checkout (3 times seems to be sufficient). Tax charges for orders are standard when you order outside the EU from every country, whether its the UK, USA or Asia. The amount of tax is decided by your country and we have no control over this. Sorry, you feel disappointed but glad the item arrived in time.
They do what they say they were going to do. (which is under-rated these days). Sweets were a nice touch
As ever, Fat Buddha came out on top with good quality products at the right price and delivered very quickly.
Great customer service and extremely quick delivery. My cans of spray paint are of excellent quality and at a very affordable price.
I recently bought a Patagonia jacket which I could only find in my preferred colour and size from Fat Buddha. It arrived within a couple of days and is perfect! Highly recommend.
Quick delivery, good price! Thanks again
I’ve ordered from Fat Buddha a few times now, and I’m always happy with the service. Delivery is quick and the items are top quality. I will be ordering again in the future.
Staff not very nice or attentive
Hi Kenneth ( kmurray903@yahoo.com ) Thanks for the review, and the other reviews you have left, I'll get all your reviews merged into one. Sorry, we couldn't solve your issue.
Fat Buddha Store is rated 4.9 based on 2,449 reviews