Fat Buddha Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fat Buddha Store
Read Fat Buddha Store Reviews

About Fat Buddha Store:

Fat Buddha Store has been selling all the best Clothing & Footwear brands since 2005

sales@fatbuddhastore.com

Fat Buddha Store
81 Queen St

Tell us how Fat Buddha Store made you happy
Don't really know much about the store itself
Absolutely terrific service and a real gem of a place. Unfortunately as I am in London I did not get what I'm sure is a distinct pleasure of visiting the shop itself, but I can attest that they were splendid from start to finish. They had what I wanted, charged a fair price and delivered their products promptly. I will be using them again.
great fast service
My parcel arrived very quickly as the store offered free next day delivery. Communication with the customer service about the product was excellent. I would recommend the store to others.
very quick delivery to Israel, the item was packed good and overall a great experience.
I had a problem at the register and they answer fast to the mail.
Good quality German spray cans, excellent range of colours, well priced and fast delivery even to the Scottish Highlands. Good communications and easy to deal with. (Campervan project).
Love the physical store but online was just as good. Goods arrived next day by my favourite courier DPD. Support the independents
The product is great but free delivery on product over £50 and mine was £49.99...so had to pay almost £5 delivery.
Excellent service, easy to place order and quick delivery.
Great store, wide range of great brands and speedy delivery. Will definitely be buying from here again
Fabulous items fabulous delivery promise excellent company
love fat buddha. fast and good value
I had a problem with delivery but fat buddha got another delivery out to me straight away. Thanks for the great customer service I would definitely order from them again. Thanks.
Quick delivery and really like the hat
Delivered on time. Backpack is alright :). Can recommend!
Ordered Granit effect spray. Product just as expected. Delivered quickly. Very happy, a quality product.
Bought the silver marble effect spray paint. Blown away by the results. Used over white chalk paint to revamp a table top. Feels like silly string, goes on so easy easy to control. Massively impressed.
Fat Buddha Store 5 star review on 21st September 2020
Really good service. I ordered 5 bottles of Montana spray paint and accessories, all were discounted to the most reasonable price I could find and they arrived sooner than expected. Fat Buddha will be my go-to from now on. Keep up the good work folks!
Order delivered when promised and I was pleased that the packaging was just right size foe the goods..not the usual huge box with 3 small things in it.
Love the variety of spray paints
Fat Buddha Store is rated 4.89 based on 1,680 reviews