Farer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Farer

Tell us how Farer made you happy

"I took a lot of time to read and consider to buy a Farer watch. Very fast delivery, good package but I really like the thanks card with hand writing. So far, I have Segrave and Endeavour. However, I think that should have an option for strap lenght. Anyway, I’m happy to have these watches."
"Great service and delivery. I am very pleased with my purchase. The watch is so well executed. Absolutely perfect. Great value as well."
"Love my GMT automatic. Nothing else out there with similar design. Looks beautiful. The Farer team has been very kind and responsive for a few small issues that came up. Highly recommend with no reservations!"
"A beautiful timepiece"
"Great service - next day delivery - carefully packaged - arrived in perfect condition. Lovely watch - Rolex is now stored away!"
"I wasn’t keen on buying a watch purely from the website (good though it is). So I decided to book an appointment when I was in London. I was met by Mike, one of the Farer designers. He showed me the full range answering all my questions and queries both interestingly & frankly. He also gave me an insight into the background & philosophy of Farer which gave me additional confidence in making a purchase. I have subsequently acquired a Lander. My experience from start to finish was excellent with both Stuart and Mike great ambassadors of their company."
"My Farer Beagle arrived by the first available post. The packaging was a delight to unwrap and take apart - I made sure I sat down with a pot of tea and savoured the unboxing. The actual watch is a thing of beauty. I'm a bit of a sucker for apple green anyway. I've seen a few negative comments about the brass crown and the position of the date window, but this actually works for me and sets this watch apart. I'm looking forward to seeing how the crown patinas. It suits my slim wrist really well and is a little thicker than the quartz watches I've had in the past. The only worry I had was whether or not I'd like the tan barenia strap but it goes really well with the green. My next task is to select a back-up strap in a different colour, so I can swap and change. This is my first 'proper' watch, one I bought after the death of a close family member, and I'm looking forward to a lifetime's adventure together."
"Every thing about the Farer brand is spot on from the beautiful box and hand written note that I received with my Lander. The attention to detail is astounding and the colour of the face is mesmerising.Well done all concerned with the brand and I’m looking forward to what they have planned for 2019. Rob"
"This watch is a lot more impressive than I expected at this price point. The craftsmanship is evident even in little touches like the subtle smoothing of the edge of the outside of the lugs. And the 5 jewel movement compares favorably with competitors' watches which are usually no more than 1 jewel. And of course there's the meticulously-conceived, classic design which is set off by an unusual use of color. Obviously, I'm very pleased. I've even taken off my Rolex GMT Master to wear the Farer."
"Great watch and even better service"
"Nice range of watches and excellent service to despatch my Beagle watch on next-day deliver. It looks great and I am really pleased with it. If anyone is unsure whether or not to buy a Farer watch, they really should go ahead and order one!"
"Great watch(es) and service! Love the detail, the varied band selections and the quick release mechanism on the bands makes changing them out so easy. Just bought my first, but will continue to consider additional watches from Farer."
"A high quality brand with a special history, design and DNA."
"It is a beautifully made, good looking and individual watch which can be customised via different straps. I have had it for 1 year now, and just bought a new orange rubber strap which has turned it into a different watch"
"Great service and a frankly beautiful watch."
"I purchased the Frobisher ll on a tan perforated strap and couldn't be happier. It looks great and feels great. Stylish well balanced design and exceptional quality craftsmanship. A beautiful everyday piece."
"It's a refreshing change to be able to order directly from the manufacturer rather than a dealer, and it couldn't be simpler; click, pay, confirm and (depending on when the order is placed) it's with you next day. Perfect! My experience was seamless. I emailed Farer and had a quick and personal response from Paul with exactly what I needed delivered very professionally. Now the best bit - the Lander: wow! All that you see in the photos and so much more. I could easily witter on about quality, fit, finish, design, balance and all that stuff you'll see in reviews online but I don't need to - I'll just say that if you think you want one, you do. You really really do. Thank me later!"
"I bought a Farer watch for my partner’s 60th birthday next Monday. He talked about buying this for himself some while ago. The ordering of the watch was super easy and arrived free of postage charge the day after purchase. I chose to give the present a week early and my partner is absolutely delighted with his Farer watch. We’re 100% happy and now my boyfriend has his perfect watch."
"Excellent quality watch. Wish it was slightly bigger but overall it feels lovely on the wrist."
"Arrived punctually and really pleased with the watch"
Farer is rated 4.86 based on 531 reviews