Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expressrugs.co.uk
Read Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

About Expressrugs.co.uk:

Welcome to Express Rugs, thanks for stopping by. We offer modern rugs in the latest contemporary designs and colours, plain rugs in all shades and textures, trendy kelim and flatweave rugs, as well as cosy shaggy rugs, traditional rugs and children’s rugs. We have rugs for the living room, dining room, bedroom, kitchen etc., so good luck in finding your perfect rug and we do hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us. We are proud of our star rating of 4.9 out of 5 and invite you to check out our wonderful customer reviews.

sales@expressrugs.co.uk

Express Rugs
14 Old Keg Yard
Aberarth
Aberaeron
Ceredigion
West Wales
SA46 0LX

Tell us how Expressrugs.co.uk made you happy
Rug is great and looks good in the hall. Quicker than expected delivery but I didn’t receive any notification to expect delivery
Love this rug really deep colour & great size & quick delivery will definitely buy again
My runners arrived in good time and well wrapped. Good quality with the reversed sides having an extra backing. Just takes a while for the ends of the runners to lay flat so have heavy items placed on corners. Very pleased with them.
Very pleased with my rug and it was delivered very quickly I would buy from this company again
very quick delivery and rug just as expected and cheaper than dunelm mills so very happy
Excellent efficient service. The rug we ordered arrived on the agreed date. It was the best price that it was available on line and is excellent value. An excellent service from Dawn was really appreciated 😀 we would highly recommend Expressrugs.co.uk
Professional service in every respect: prompt, packaging, quality.
Beautiful rug and very quick delivery! Very pleased with the product and service. Would highly recommend.
Great quality rug, fast delivery.
Great service and lovely rug, would definitely use again.
Brilliant service, very good quality rug
Had to ring your customer service because original product wasn't in stock the lady gave me a great alternative. She was prompt answering my call and nice person and not robot speaking . Will recommend you
Excellent service and high quality rug for a very good price - will use again
Extremely helpful, individual service. Everything happened exactly as promised. The rug is superb quality and we are impressed with both the product and the service.
Love the rug, Good quality and true to picture. Quick delivery and well packaged. All at a fantastic price.
Good quality rug.Service was excellent.Would recommend to others.
My 2 rugs were the best price I could find on the internet, and delivered free next day, wow, great service, quality and price. Thanks.
Prompt delivery, great rug, we're very happy. Thank you.
I rang Expressrugs and Dawn contacted the supplier and rang me back, with the answer to my question.
I placed my order, Asiatic plush emerald rug, which arrived quickly and without any problems.
My rug was by far the best price with Expressrugs and I mean a lot less than anywhere else.
The rug
Is absolutely amazing..beautiful rich jewel emerald green, and its the thickest rug I have ever seen.
Its brought such comfort to my living room. All my visitors admire it. I have bought this rug and new curtains and my room looks totally transformed. I am over the moon and will use Expressrugs in the future and recommend them to everyone.
Very good quality rug at a good price. Fast delivery and excellent service.
Expressrugs.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 126 reviews