Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expressrugs.co.uk
Read Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

About Expressrugs.co.uk:

Welcome to Express Rugs, thanks for stopping by. We offer modern rugs in the latest contemporary designs and colours, plain rugs in all shades and textures, trendy kelim and flatweave rugs, as well as cosy shaggy rugs, traditional rugs and children’s rugs. We have rugs for the living room, dining room, bedroom, kitchen etc., so good luck in finding your perfect rug and we do hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us. We are proud of our star rating of 4.9 out of 5 and invite you to check out our wonderful customer reviews.

sales@expressrugs.co.uk

Tell us how Expressrugs.co.uk made you happy
Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
Gaynor
Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Ann
Really nice rug, great value and delivered as arranged
Excellent all round service. Company to be recommended
Good price rapid response - slowed a little by carrier.
Brilliant service and the rug was an excellent price. I have had the same rug previously from another place and paid £35 more for it. Would recommend.
Excellent customer service. Rugs arrived as seen and on time. Service could not have been smoother from start to finish. Thank you Dawn.
I was disappointed when it didn't arrive on the day I was told but it came the next day and I absolutely love it
I didn’t know this company but found rug I wanted on here for over £20 cheaper than elsewhere and with free delivery. I emailed a question about it in advance and got quick detailed response. Placed my order, great customer service on an issue I had with delivery. Seem really friendly too and care that customers are happy. I would buy from here again with total confidence.
Very pleased with the beautiful runner, exactly as shown in the pictures. Great service, will def be using again & recommend to others. Thank you very much.
I ordered my rug during the lockdown and although Express Rugs had a delay with the supplier they kept me informed every step of the way. The order was delivered ahead of schedule which was an unexpected plesant surprise. Express Rugs were als more competative on price than lots of High Street retalers and on line companies.
Excellent service and delivery. Pleasure to do business with. Delighted with purchase and company. Thank you
Fabulous rugs, had been lookin for this type found on this site 30 quid cheaper than other sites . Excellent phone service rugs delivered in matter of days. Perfect x
Delivery of rug within two days of order. Could ask for anything more. Excellent
A well made rug
Superb rug. Excellent colours and quality. We will definitely be back! Thank you.
Excellent from start to finish. Great customer service. Will definitely buy from again and have no hesitation recommending Express Rugs A+
very easy to deal with, excellent customer service, delivered on time and the quality of the rug is excellent and exactly as described. Great value for money!
Fantastic experience with Expessrugs right from placing my order to receiving my rug....which I am absolutely thrilled with. Thank you Dawn/Expressrugs.co.uk.
1st class service. Great rug and good laugh with lady on phone! Happy customer.
The rug arrived promptly looks exactly as described on line, good quality and I would recommend this company.
Excellent service and the rug is of great quality - highly recommend this company.
Expressrugs.co.uk is rated 4.86 based on 214 reviews