Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expressrugs.co.uk
Read Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

About Expressrugs.co.uk:

Welcome to Express Rugs, thanks for stopping by. We offer modern rugs in the latest contemporary designs and colours, plain rugs in all shades and textures, trendy kelim and flatweave rugs, as well as cosy shaggy rugs, traditional rugs and children’s rugs. We have rugs for the living room, dining room, bedroom, kitchen etc., so good luck in finding your perfect rug and we do hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us. We are proud of our star rating of 4.9 out of 5 and invite you to check out our wonderful customer reviews.

sales@expressrugs.co.uk

Express Rugs
14 Old Keg Yard
Aberarth
Aberaeron
Ceredigion
West Wales
SA46 0LX

Tell us how Expressrugs.co.uk made you happy
Excellent service and delivery. Pleasure to do business with. Delighted with purchase and company. Thank you
Fabulous rugs, had been lookin for this type found on this site 30 quid cheaper than other sites . Excellent phone service rugs delivered in matter of days. Perfect x
Delivery of rug within two days of order. Could ask for anything more. Excellent
A well made rug
Superb rug. Excellent colours and quality. We will definitely be back! Thank you.
Excellent from start to finish. Great customer service. Will definitely buy from again and have no hesitation recommending Express Rugs A+
very easy to deal with, excellent customer service, delivered on time and the quality of the rug is excellent and exactly as described. Great value for money!
Fantastic experience with Expessrugs right from placing my order to receiving my rug....which I am absolutely thrilled with. Thank you Dawn/Expressrugs.co.uk.
1st class service. Great rug and good laugh with lady on phone! Happy customer.
The rug arrived promptly looks exactly as described on line, good quality and I would recommend this company.
Excellent service and the rug is of great quality - highly recommend this company.
Delighted with my rug it looks fab !
The speedy delivery was super , a great service all round
Ordering was easy and delivery speedy. I am very pleased with the quality of the rug and the colour is perfect. Highly recommended.
Excellent company, communication from placing order to delivery exemplary.
Order arrived within three days, well packaged and exactly what I was looking for.

Will certainly purchase from Express Rugs in the future, even during these difficult trading times company goes the extra mile to deliver first class experience. Thank you.
Excellent product and lovely customer service
quick delivery and a lovely rug
Excellent service. We received the rug we ordered in a short time.
Would definitely use again.
Excellent service, very friendly, great rug :)
Beautiful rug, fantastic customer service, quick delivery. Perfect
Lovely soft rug. Excellent service