Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expressrugs.co.uk
Read Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

About Expressrugs.co.uk:

Welcome to Express Rugs, thanks for stopping by. We offer modern rugs in the latest contemporary designs and colours, plain rugs in all shades and textures, trendy kelim and flatweave rugs, as well as cosy shaggy rugs, traditional rugs and children’s rugs. We have rugs for the living room, dining room, bedroom, kitchen etc., so good luck in finding your perfect rug and we do hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us. We are proud of our star rating of 4.9 out of 5 and invite you to check out our wonderful customer reviews.

sales@expressrugs.co.uk

Express Rugs
14 Old Keg Yard
Aberarth
Aberaeron
Ceredigion
West Wales
SA46 0LX

Tell us how Expressrugs.co.uk made you happy
Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
Gaynor
Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Ann
Purchased a runner rug which upon delivery seemed of an acceptable quality. Within four weeks a corner began unraveling and subsequently all corners are now beginning to fray. I contacted the company who advised that because I had not reported the fault within seven days they would not offer a refund or replacement. I advised that this policy is in breach of Consumer Law, to no avail. I was advised to over sew the fraying edges This is indeed disappointing. I do not consider four weeks an appropriate time for a rug of any quality and price to begin falling apart.
Decor completed super rug finishing touch. Excellent service.
Quick delivery and cheapest supplier of this rug. They omitted to send rug underlay but when contacted, they apologised and sent it immediately. Excellent customer service.
Excellent service.
Excellent service 10/10 Many thanks indeed
The rug was delivered within a few days and was exactly what we wanted and at a lower price than other rug companies. Very pleased.
Second plush rug I’ve purchased from Express rugs and both times they have had good communication, speedy delivery and most of all the rugs are excellent quality. I highly recommend this company
Lovely rug, and the anti-slip mat works perfectly. Quick delivery too.
I absolutely love my new rug. I can’t get over how thick and luxurious it feels. A great product at an amazing price - beyond happy
Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 13th May 2021 Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Great service and quality of the rug amazing!
So good that I shall be ordering a matching one in a day or so.
Beautiful rug. A pleasure to deal with this company. Communication excellent and delivered shortly after ordering . Thank you
Highly professional prompt service from start to finish. Good communication and attention to detail throughout dispatch and delivery. Great rug and excellent value for money. Will buy from Express Rugs again and strongly recommend them.
Excellent customer service and good quality product
Hi folks. I am more than pleased with the rug I received.. The quality is superb, and colours are exactly as the photo online. And I would never hesitate to order off Expressrugs in the future..It was a very good service indeed. Arrived very quickly from ordering. I asked if I could have it delivered on a certain day, and Dawn did that for me. 100% service. keep doing just what your doing Expressrugs, nobody could improve on that. Regards Leroy
Beautiful rug and service
Helpful and pleasant to deal with.
I would definitely recommend this company, the customer service was excellent. I waited for my order as we were awaiting more stock, but Dawn was fantastic and kept me updated all the time. The rug was beautiful and I would definitely order from here again.
Very leased with the quality of the rug and excellent ordering and delivery process.
Bought a jacob multi rug,couldn't be happier with it,great communication and service from dawn and leon,super quick delivery too,would highly recommend
Expressrugs.co.uk is rated 4.86 based on 212 reviews