Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expressrugs.co.uk
Read Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

About Expressrugs.co.uk:

Welcome to Express Rugs, thanks for stopping by. We offer modern rugs in the latest contemporary designs and colours, plain rugs in all shades and textures, trendy kelim and flatweave rugs, as well as cosy shaggy rugs, traditional rugs and children’s rugs. We have rugs for the living room, dining room, bedroom, kitchen etc., so good luck in finding your perfect rug and we do hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us. We are proud of our star rating of 4.9 out of 5 and invite you to check out our wonderful customer reviews.

sales@expressrugs.co.uk

Express Rugs
14 Old Keg Yard
Aberarth
Aberaeron
Ceredigion
West Wales
SA46 0LX

Tell us how Expressrugs.co.uk made you happy
Bought a jacob multi rug,couldn't be happier with it,great communication and service from dawn and leon,super quick delivery too,would highly recommend
Lovely rug at very good price. Quick delivery and kept informed throughout the process. Highly recommend this company.
Extremely helpful and excellent communication, a pleasure to deal with
Thrilled with my rug which is even nicer than as shown on the website ( perhaps the photographs could be improved?), arrived quickly and appears to be of good quality.
Very pleased with my rug which was available on a number of other sites but Express were the best value.
It arrived promptly and Dawn was very helpful with a query I had.
Great service..no false promises..delivered promptly great quality rug great service
Prompt service. Excellent communication. Perfect rugs. Thank you Dawn.
Love our new rug, excellent quality, super quick delivery. Great customer service and would definitely recommend. Thank you.
fast efficient service
Love my rug - is exactly as it looks online. Lovely thick pile and goes beautifully in my lounge. Went for the larger size and so glad I did - five stars from me.
Very good service definitely recommend to friends.
Great price for a beautiful rug! Would definitely recommend!
It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Express Rugs, a truly professional online service. Each rug purchased was exactly as described and delivered as promised.
One very happy customer - thank you
Great prices. Loved the rug, which arrived promptly. Really good service. Will be using this company again for sure.
great runner colours, quality, price + quick delivery thanks
I ordered a large wool Kashqui rug in beautiful colours. It was significantly cheaper than other on line sites and arrived the next working day. It's gorgeous, soft and looks beautiful on the wooden floor. Lovely chat when I ordered. Excellent thank you.
They advertised a rug as in stock I placed my order and have received notification today that is not in stock. It is still advertised as in stock. Suggest you do not order on line if you can't ring to check first.
Great service and personal communication. Really pleased with the rug and it was a great price, would definitely use Express Rugs again.
Excellent service
Love the quality of the rug and really good service and delivery. Thanks
Expressrugs.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 193 reviews