Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expressrugs.co.uk
Read Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

About Expressrugs.co.uk:

Welcome to Express Rugs, thanks for stopping by. We offer modern rugs in the latest contemporary designs and colours, plain rugs in all shades and textures, trendy kelim and flatweave rugs, as well as cosy shaggy rugs, traditional rugs and children’s rugs. We have rugs for the living room, dining room, bedroom, kitchen etc., so good luck in finding your perfect rug and we do hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us. We are proud of our star rating of 4.9 out of 5 and invite you to check out our wonderful customer reviews.

sales@expressrugs.co.uk

Tell us how Expressrugs.co.uk made you happy
We are delighted with the quality and colour of our rug and the professionalism of the company. The delivery company could not find our house, which is extremely remote, and it was so nice to be able to talk to someone immediately to sort out the problem. So often with online companies you cannot get through to a member of staff. They were helpful and extremely courteous. Top marks all round.
great service
Lovey carpet; looks great and speedy delivery service.
Very happy with the rug and the service
Beautiful rug and excellent customer service. I was accidentally sent wrong size but within 24 hours I had my correct size and great communication all the way. Thankyou 😊
Fantastic quality, quick delivery just as photos on website highly recommend
Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 14th April 2022
Good service, prompt order turn around. Goods as decribed.
Third time I have bought a rug from this company. Very good customer service. Competitive pricing. Very pleased with their rugs.
Bought woodland collection rug in beige.. Good quality Looks beautiful.... would highly recommend. Clair was very helpful.... thank you
Purchased a runner rug which upon delivery seemed of an acceptable quality. Within four weeks a corner began unraveling and subsequently all corners are now beginning to fray. I contacted the company who advised that because I had not reported the fault within seven days they would not offer a refund or replacement. I advised that this policy is in breach of Consumer Law, to no avail. I was advised to over sew the fraying edges This is indeed disappointing. I do not consider four weeks an appropriate time for a rug of any quality and price to begin falling apart.
Decor completed super rug finishing touch. Excellent service.
Quick delivery and cheapest supplier of this rug. They omitted to send rug underlay but when contacted, they apologised and sent it immediately. Excellent customer service.
Excellent service.
Excellent service 10/10 Many thanks indeed
The rug was delivered within a few days and was exactly what we wanted and at a lower price than other rug companies. Very pleased.
Second plush rug I’ve purchased from Express rugs and both times they have had good communication, speedy delivery and most of all the rugs are excellent quality. I highly recommend this company
Lovely rug, and the anti-slip mat works perfectly. Quick delivery too.
I absolutely love my new rug. I can’t get over how thick and luxurious it feels. A great product at an amazing price - beyond happy
Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 13th May 2021 Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Great service and quality of the rug amazing!
So good that I shall be ordering a matching one in a day or so.
Expressrugs.co.uk is rated 4.86 based on 221 reviews