Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expressrugs.co.uk
Read Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

About Expressrugs.co.uk:

Welcome to Express Rugs, thanks for stopping by. We offer modern rugs in the latest contemporary designs and colours, plain rugs in all shades and textures, trendy kelim and flatweave rugs, as well as cosy shaggy rugs, traditional rugs and children’s rugs. We have rugs for the living room, dining room, bedroom, kitchen etc., so good luck in finding your perfect rug and we do hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us. We are proud of our star rating of 4.9 out of 5 and invite you to check out our wonderful customer reviews.

sales@expressrugs.co.uk

Express Rugs
14 Old Keg Yard
Aberarth
Aberaeron
Ceredigion
West Wales
SA46 0LX

Tell us how Expressrugs.co.uk made you happy
got the rug i wanted for the best price! so delighted!!!
Very helpful service. Good quality rugs.
Good quality product delivered within 24 hours of order confirmation. Very impressive! I also received a courtesy call when one of my items was delayed due to circumstances outside of Expressrugs control. I will certainly use this company again and have no hesitation in recommending them.
Excellent customer service. Highly recommend.
I have two long runners and one 240 x 340 rug (wool, traditional) and am delighted with them. Initially I ordered one long runner but though the quality was fine the colour was different from the website and so returned it, The return was simple and efficient and the refund prompt. (I notice that this rug is no longer advertised on their website) I subsequently ordered two long runners and one large rectangular rug of a different style which arrived promptly and are excellent. I had various conversations with Express Rugs and they were always very pleasant and helpful.
Speedy service but a hitch with delivery. You advised by email that this would be on the next Monday following purchase whereas on the Thursday, I got an email from Parcelforce advising it would be the following day (Friday). So we had to change our plans to be in, which was somewhat convenient.
Great price and super quick delivery....no complaints here !
Very please with high quality rug. Very fast delivery too.
From start to finish - a matter of days - this was a first class service and could not have been bettered. Highly recommended!
Very good and quick service.
Good price and contacted me when they realised there would be a delay asking if I wanted to cancel my order ( I didn't). Would buy from them again.
Ordering was really easy and delivery quick. Very happy with the service and our rug.
Excellent service, good quality rugs and fair price. Telephone order with Dawn who could not have been more helpful. Easily 10 out 10
Just what we wanted. Seems good quality and at a very good price.
Really impressed with the service. The rug I ordered first wasn't quite the colour I wanted, so I asked to exchange it for a different colour. My request was dealt with really quickly and efficiently, and a collection and delivery was arranged for the same day, which was even better. The rug looks beautiful.
Competitive prices and quick delivery... Nice rug. Would buy from again.
Lovely rug, rather shaggier than I was expecting but nice quality and very soft and cosy. Well wrapped and delivered promptly. Everywhere service.
Very accommodating and great value for money. Smooth pleasant transaction. Well recommended.
Arrived on time for Christmas 2019. I am very pleased with my rug. It looks great in my Lounge.
Excellent ordering process and swift delivery. Highly recommended!
Expressrugs.co.uk is rated 4.94 based on 66 reviews