Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expressrugs.co.uk
Read Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

About Expressrugs.co.uk:

Welcome to Express Rugs, thanks for stopping by. We offer modern rugs in the latest contemporary designs and colours, plain rugs in all shades and textures, trendy kelim and flatweave rugs, as well as cosy shaggy rugs, traditional rugs and children’s rugs. We have rugs for the living room, dining room, bedroom, kitchen etc., so good luck in finding your perfect rug and we do hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us. We are proud of our star rating of 4.9 out of 5 and invite you to check out our wonderful customer reviews.

sales@expressrugs.co.uk

Express Rugs
14 Old Keg Yard
Aberarth
Aberaeron
Ceredigion
West Wales
SA46 0LX

Tell us how Expressrugs.co.uk made you happy
Excellent service, Beautiful Rug
Excellent service with very competitive prices. Highly recommended.
The rugs are good quality, and they arrived within days of placing the order.
Very good prices and an efficient, reliable, service. Great product.
Thank you.
First time used Express Rugs.
Good communication and support given to my questions. Delivered on time with no hassle.
Great price on product.
Will certainly use again.
GW
Easy to order on website, delivery in 2 days great service thanks
Great rug good quality. Very happy with my purchase.
Great Service, I called rather than place online
I wanted a smaller rug which was out of stock so I needed to speak to someone
I ended up going for the large like usual
Dawn was really helpful and kept me updated as promised on my delivery
The rug isn't as dark as in all the pictures on all the websites but I still love it and so does my dog!!!
Excellent service!
Quick to deliver very good quality will definitely order from here again
Excellent service and price match promise honoured. Would thoroughly recommend Expressrugs. Thank you.
Arrived with some dirty marks but a collection and new rug arrived promptly. Love the rug and great service. Thanks
Good quality and price. Arrived promptly.
Lovely rugs. Noe cheap but worth the money. Arrived on time and well packaged. Would have no hesitation in using them again.
The service was excellent and the rug was beautiful and delivered on time. I will use Express Rugs in future.
Excellent service - from the easy ordering process to the prompt tracked delivery. I am delighted with the quality of the rug and even more delighted that it was £30 cheaper than the same one shown on another company’s website.
Bought a sloan flat weave rug. Excellent price, good quality. Delighted with it. Customer service excellent throughout the process. Highly recommended. Thanks.
Really nice rug, great value and delivered as arranged
Excellent all round service. Company to be recommended
Good price rapid response - slowed a little by carrier.
Expressrugs.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 151 reviews