Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expressrugs.co.uk
Read Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

About Expressrugs.co.uk:

Welcome to Express Rugs, thanks for stopping by. We offer modern rugs in the latest contemporary designs and colours, plain rugs in all shades and textures, trendy kelim and flatweave rugs, as well as cosy shaggy rugs, traditional rugs and children’s rugs. We have rugs for the living room, dining room, bedroom, kitchen etc., so good luck in finding your perfect rug and we do hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us. We are proud of our star rating of 4.9 out of 5 and invite you to check out our wonderful customer reviews.

sales@expressrugs.co.uk

Express Rugs
14 Old Keg Yard
Aberarth
Aberaeron
Ceredigion
West Wales
SA46 0LX

Tell us how Expressrugs.co.uk made you happy
Easy transaction, The rug was as described, quick delivery snd good communication.
Beautiful rug, fantastic customer service, quick delivery. Perfect
Lovely soft rug. Excellent service
Great service very prompt great rug
great experience from beginning very friendly and professional. Would recommend to all.
Fast service lovely rug thank you Paul.
Very quick in processing order. Excellent quality and value for money .
I bought the same rug a couple of years ago. I loved it so much I bought another one.
Good price, good quality & good service.
Excellent service.Very good value. Prompt delivery.Would thoroughly recommend.
I had been let down by another company so found this company. Ordered my rug arrived fast was kept up to date with what was going on. Fantastic rug for the price really impressed thanks
Quick dispatch and excellent customer service. Happy customer.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Phoned to check rug was available, placed order online and it was despatched same day. Arrived two working days later. It would have been 1 day had it not been for the carrier. That's what you call service, especially in these troubled times. Needless to say we are delighted with the quality of the rug and terrific value for money!
A very good sevice, my rug arrived very quickly and it was as advertised.
Nice! Speedy turnaround, personal service, well packaged and good quality rug.
Great all round. Best price and delivery
Our rug arrived just a few days after ordering. It fits perfectly in our TV room and we are delighted with it!
Excellent service and the best price.
Love my new rug.
Much nicer than expected and great value too
Brilliant service, very fast, efficient delivery and looks fab!
Expressrugs.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 106 reviews