Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expressrugs.co.uk
Read Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

About Expressrugs.co.uk:

Welcome to Express Rugs, thanks for stopping by. We offer modern rugs in the latest contemporary designs and colours, plain rugs in all shades and textures, trendy kelim and flatweave rugs, as well as cosy shaggy rugs, traditional rugs and children’s rugs. We have rugs for the living room, dining room, bedroom, kitchen etc., so good luck in finding your perfect rug and we do hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us. We are proud of our star rating of 4.9 out of 5 and invite you to check out our wonderful customer reviews.

sales@expressrugs.co.uk

Express Rugs
14 Old Keg Yard
Aberarth
Aberaeron
Ceredigion
West Wales
SA46 0LX

Tell us how Expressrugs.co.uk made you happy
Excellent service! Rug is beautiful and just as advertised. Delighted.
Excellent service. Ordered Friday and delivered Monday. Good price and very pleased with the carpet. Fully recommended.
My rug is absolutely gorgeous,really top quality. The service I received was outstanding , I ordered my rug on Saturday was with me on Tuesday , would highly recommend this company to anyone , many thanks
Excellent service and communication. Ordered Friday, delivered Monday in these torrid times. Great quality rug at the best price on the net. Fully recommended.
Excellent customer service, the communication was so prompt and helpful. The large wool rug I purchased was a really good price and looks absolutely stunning in my lounge (Royal Classic rug 2311). The colours are beautiful, quite muted and make my lounge so warm and cosy.
Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 9th January 2021
Lovely rug, looks really good in the space. Very good quality for the price, I have seen this rug before more expensive in other shops. Also it is quite heavy which I like. Very quick delivery quicker than expected would definitely recommend express rugs and will purchase more in the future. Also the colour was exactly as it was on the website.
Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 22nd December 2020 Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
From the initial phone call to delivery, everything went smoothly.
Delivery of the rug was well wrapped and in excellent condition
Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Good service. Only comment site let me order a rug stated free delivery then I received an e mail to say sorry as coming to Ireland shipping extra. Why not make note of this?
Hi thanks for the letting us know you thought you were given a good service. great ! Our free delivery service says it only applies to Mainland UK and there is a note on every product page that says shipping to Highlands and Islands does incur a shipping charge and that please contact us with the rug required and size for an accurate shipping quote to areas outside of Mainland UK. I'm sorry if you didn't spot this.
Very helpful and courteous .
Rug arrived on time again ( second time we have bought here now )
We will recommend to all our friends and family.
Smelt of damp on arrival. Eventually disappeared.
Excellent company ... second purchase.
Rug is good quality and speedy arrival!.
Prompt delivery
Thanks for great service and fast delivery. Wou highly recommend.
Great prices and excellent service
Used the website to look at the extensive range of rugs available and made a decision on a 4x3m Kashqai rug.
The ordering process was straightforward and the rug arrived in two days.
The quality of the rug is top class, we are delighted with the product and service.
I can confidently recommend Express Rugs for value, service and quality.
Good service and quick delivery.
I am delighted with my purchase. The Infinite Blossom rug is excellent and although delayed through COVID it was well worth the wait .Expressrugs kept us informed and their customer service deserves 5 stars
Never have l dealt with a better company and especially Dawn and l would even go as far as saying that express rugs are very lucky to have her fronting their company. Wouldn’t hesitate in recommending this company to anyone who wants an excellent service and value for money. Thanks again to you and especially Dawn!!! Lynda Gillan
Excellent service, Beautiful Rug
Excellent service with very competitive prices. Highly recommended.
Expressrugs.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 169 reviews