Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expressrugs.co.uk
Read Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

About Expressrugs.co.uk:

Welcome to Express Rugs, thanks for stopping by. We offer modern rugs in the latest contemporary designs and colours, plain rugs in all shades and textures, trendy kelim and flatweave rugs, as well as cosy shaggy rugs, traditional rugs and children’s rugs. We have rugs for the living room, dining room, bedroom, kitchen etc., so good luck in finding your perfect rug and we do hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us. We are proud of our star rating of 4.9 out of 5 and invite you to check out our wonderful customer reviews.

sales@expressrugs.co.uk

Express Rugs
14 Old Keg Yard
Aberarth
Aberaeron
Ceredigion
West Wales
SA46 0LX

Tell us how Expressrugs.co.uk made you happy
I have wool rugs all over the house and I have two cats. Although they sometimes scratch the rugs, it does not make the wool come out. However, big tufts of wool come out whenever my cats scratch. The rug is already ruined and I only put it down yesterday. I am very disappointed in the quality.
A good rug quality should not do this.
. Problem with Parcel Force not Express Rugs. Carpet not yet received. According to Parcel Force was supposed to be delivered yesterday. Never happened. As far as I can tell no attempt was made to deliver. Somebody was in most of the day and no card was left. Package returned to depot according to tracking inf. My dealings with Express Carpets as been excellent
Expressrugs.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 126 reviews