Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expressrugs.co.uk
Read Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

About Expressrugs.co.uk:

Welcome to Express Rugs, thanks for stopping by. We offer modern rugs in the latest contemporary designs and colours, plain rugs in all shades and textures, trendy kelim and flatweave rugs, as well as cosy shaggy rugs, traditional rugs and children’s rugs. We have rugs for the living room, dining room, bedroom, kitchen etc., so good luck in finding your perfect rug and we do hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us. We are proud of our star rating of 4.9 out of 5 and invite you to check out our wonderful customer reviews.

sales@expressrugs.co.uk

Tell us how Expressrugs.co.uk made you happy
Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
Gaynor
Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Ann
Purchased a runner rug which upon delivery seemed of an acceptable quality. Within four weeks a corner began unraveling and subsequently all corners are now beginning to fray. I contacted the company who advised that because I had not reported the fault within seven days they would not offer a refund or replacement. I advised that this policy is in breach of Consumer Law, to no avail. I was advised to over sew the fraying edges This is indeed disappointing. I do not consider four weeks an appropriate time for a rug of any quality and price to begin falling apart.
They advertised a rug as in stock I placed my order and have received notification today that is not in stock. It is still advertised as in stock. Suggest you do not order on line if you can't ring to check first.
I have wool rugs all over the house and I have two cats. Although they sometimes scratch the rugs, it does not make the wool come out. However, big tufts of wool come out whenever my cats scratch. The rug is already ruined and I only put it down yesterday. I am very disappointed in the quality. A good rug quality should not do this.
. Problem with Parcel Force not Express Rugs. Carpet not yet received. According to Parcel Force was supposed to be delivered yesterday. Never happened. As far as I can tell no attempt was made to deliver. Somebody was in most of the day and no card was left. Package returned to depot according to tracking inf. My dealings with Express Carpets as been excellent
Expressrugs.co.uk is rated 4.86 based on 212 reviews