Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expressrugs.co.uk
Read Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

About Expressrugs.co.uk:

Welcome to Express Rugs, thanks for stopping by. We offer modern rugs in the latest contemporary designs and colours, plain rugs in all shades and textures, trendy kelim and flatweave rugs, as well as cosy shaggy rugs, traditional rugs and children’s rugs. We have rugs for the living room, dining room, bedroom, kitchen etc., so good luck in finding your perfect rug and we do hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us. We are proud of our star rating of 4.9 out of 5 and invite you to check out our wonderful customer reviews.

sales@expressrugs.co.uk

Express Rugs
14 Old Keg Yard
Aberarth
Aberaeron
Ceredigion
West Wales
SA46 0LX

Tell us how Expressrugs.co.uk made you happy
I can't fault the quality of the rugs nor the price I paid, and the speed of delivery was very good.

But I have to dock a star as the delivery wasn't Tracked, so it's yet another wait-in-all-day-and-try-not-to-be-in-the-toilet when it happens. Please use Tracked! It makes it so much easier as an end user.
Easy transaction, The rug was as described, quick delivery snd good communication.
Good value rug and a speedy delivery.
Very helpful service. Good quality rugs.
Speedy service but a hitch with delivery. You advised by email that this would be on the next Monday following purchase whereas on the Thursday, I got an email from Parcelforce advising it would be the following day (Friday). So we had to change our plans to be in, which was somewhat convenient.
Rug is great and looks good in the hall. Quicker than expected delivery but I didn’t receive any notification to expect delivery
Good quality rug