Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expressrugs.co.uk
Read Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

About Expressrugs.co.uk:

Welcome to Express Rugs, thanks for stopping by. We offer modern rugs in the latest contemporary designs and colours, plain rugs in all shades and textures, trendy kelim and flatweave rugs, as well as cosy shaggy rugs, traditional rugs and children’s rugs. We have rugs for the living room, dining room, bedroom, kitchen etc., so good luck in finding your perfect rug and we do hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us. We are proud of our star rating of 4.9 out of 5 and invite you to check out our wonderful customer reviews.

sales@expressrugs.co.uk

Tell us how Expressrugs.co.uk made you happy
Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
Gaynor
Expressrugs.co.uk 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Ann
The rug arrived, & very happy with it
Good service. Only comment site let me order a rug stated free delivery then I received an e mail to say sorry as coming to Ireland shipping extra. Why not make note of this?
Hi thanks for the letting us know you thought you were given a good service. great ! Our free delivery service says it only applies to Mainland UK and there is a note on every product page that says shipping to Highlands and Islands does incur a shipping charge and that please contact us with the rug required and size for an accurate shipping quote to areas outside of Mainland UK. I'm sorry if you didn't spot this.
Smelt of damp on arrival. Eventually disappeared.
Prompt delivery
Really nice rug, great value and delivered as arranged
Good price rapid response - slowed a little by carrier.
I was disappointed when it didn't arrive on the day I was told but it came the next day and I absolutely love it
I can't fault the quality of the rugs nor the price I paid, and the speed of delivery was very good. But I have to dock a star as the delivery wasn't Tracked, so it's yet another wait-in-all-day-and-try-not-to-be-in-the-toilet when it happens. Please use Tracked! It makes it so much easier as an end user.
Easy transaction, The rug was as described, quick delivery snd good communication.
Good value rug and a speedy delivery.
Very helpful service. Good quality rugs.
Speedy service but a hitch with delivery. You advised by email that this would be on the next Monday following purchase whereas on the Thursday, I got an email from Parcelforce advising it would be the following day (Friday). So we had to change our plans to be in, which was somewhat convenient.
Rug is great and looks good in the hall. Quicker than expected delivery but I didn’t receive any notification to expect delivery
Good quality rug