Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Expressrugs.co.uk
Read Expressrugs.co.uk Reviews

About Expressrugs.co.uk:

Welcome to Express Rugs, thanks for stopping by. We offer modern rugs in the latest contemporary designs and colours, plain rugs in all shades and textures, trendy kelim and flatweave rugs, as well as cosy shaggy rugs, traditional rugs and children’s rugs. We have rugs for the living room, dining room, bedroom, kitchen etc., so good luck in finding your perfect rug and we do hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us. We are proud of our star rating of 4.9 out of 5 and invite you to check out our wonderful customer reviews.

sales@expressrugs.co.uk

Express Rugs
14 Old Keg Yard
Aberarth
Aberaeron
Ceredigion
West Wales
SA46 0LX

Tell us how Expressrugs.co.uk made you happy
Ordering was easy and delivery speedy. I am very pleased with the quality of the rug and the colour is perfect. Highly recommended.
Excellent company, communication from placing order to delivery exemplary.
Order arrived within three days, well packaged and exactly what I was looking for.

Will certainly purchase from Express Rugs in the future, even during these difficult trading times company goes the extra mile to deliver first class experience. Thank you.
Excellent product and lovely customer service
quick delivery and a lovely rug
Excellent service. We received the rug we ordered in a short time.
Would definitely use again.
Excellent service, very friendly, great rug :)
Easy transaction, The rug was as described, quick delivery snd good communication.
Beautiful rug, fantastic customer service, quick delivery. Perfect
Lovely soft rug. Excellent service
Great service very prompt great rug
great experience from beginning very friendly and professional. Would recommend to all.
Fast service lovely rug thank you Paul.
Very quick in processing order. Excellent quality and value for money .
I bought the same rug a couple of years ago. I loved it so much I bought another one.
Good price, good quality & good service.
Excellent service.Very good value. Prompt delivery.Would thoroughly recommend.
I had been let down by another company so found this company. Ordered my rug arrived fast was kept up to date with what was going on. Fantastic rug for the price really impressed thanks
Quick dispatch and excellent customer service. Happy customer.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Phoned to check rug was available, placed order online and it was despatched same day. Arrived two working days later. It would have been 1 day had it not been for the carrier. That's what you call service, especially in these troubled times. Needless to say we are delighted with the quality of the rug and terrific value for money!
A very good sevice, my rug arrived very quickly and it was as advertised.
Expressrugs.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 132 reviews