Explorer Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Explorer Travel Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Explorer Travel Insurance Reviews
What a pleasure! I originally got a quote on line and decided to call.
Only because the lady I spoke to knew her job and really seemed to care about her customer did she inform me that i didnt have to pay for cover before my Travel date because i would be covered from the date i purchased the insurance....who knew!.....its always great when your told you can save money especially on insurance. Thank you explorer ....your my favourite.
I was very pleased with the help explanation when I phoned up and advise
The insurance covers all my needs and was easy to obtain with the service I received.
Explorer Travel Insurance is very good as it covers most of the medical conditions. Have checked other Travel insurance companies but we always come back to Explorer Travel Insurance
Excellent very competitive good for people with medical issues if you have to phone with any query very helpful
sound but getting too expensive.
I've used Explorer Travel Insurance since 2012 when I started cruise holidays. It's normally simple to book it on-line, and I usually go for Annual Multitrip for husband and wife.
So far, we've never had to make a claim, but you seem to offer good value for money for the cover provided.
However, this year I wanted to book cover for three grandchildren who are coming with us for one week and this proved a little complicated as they are all under eighteen. I couldn't take out a policy for a single trip for them and had to put them on our annual policy. I couldn't even book us as a family and had to book everyone as individual travellers, which seemed a bit odd to me.
Still given you 5 stars though.
As an older traveller it isnt easy to find a trustworthy travel insurance company that doesnt ask for a medical. The people at Explorer ask pertinent questions and based on that information give a quote. We have renewed our policy twice and continue to be satisfied.
Easy to navigate website. Used explorer last year and had no problems. Will use again.
Very good website, very easy to get a quote. Good value for money.
Very easy to arrange at a competative rates
Very Sorry, I always try and be positive but in my view your "Policy Wording Document" was 32 pages of "What Is Covered" followed by "What Is Not Covered" which tried in every way of wording to "Off Set" what was covered.
Let me give you an instance:- Page 22 Section B9 "What Is Not Covered", Point 2C:- Breakdown of any vehicle owned by you which has not been serviced properly AND maintained in accordance with MANUFACTURERS INSTRUCTIONS. My own vehicle is 7 years old has done only 9,000 miles, serviced regularly & M.O.T, by my local garage who I have used for over 20 years, surely, a vehicle which has been serviced on a regular basis should be sufficient from an insurance claim point of view. I don't know how many people work in your office, but it would be interesting to know how many drivers could say they are sure that their vehicle has been serviced in accordance with the Manufacturers Instructions, and "Prey Inform Me" but how would this be checked out if a claim was made, I don't know of any Manufacturers Appointed Dealers who specifically indicates on their "Paper Work" that "This work has been carried out in accordance with the Manufacturers Instructions".
My point is:- "Serviced Regularly" would be far more "Customer Friendly" that "Manufacturers Instructions", perhaps my rating of "Very Poor" will offer "Food For Thought".
Kindest Regards,
R. Vaughan.
Found your travel insurance competitive price wise and easy to fill in form. Thank you
Getting a renewal quote and going through the renewal procedure was easy with the very helpful, polite and knowledgeable assistant who was able to give us all the information we required.
Very helpful and polite.
Easy application process with simple declaration of medical conditions. Instant quote and once accepted instant documentation available on line ready for printing.
A very good price so this is the 3rd year purchase Sadly I am going to have to make a claim for cancelling a cruise due to illness so I will see how this pans out before I give a score
Really easy to obtain the quote, even with medical conditions. Price was very competitive when compared to other major providers.
I have purchased all my holiday insurances through Explorer Travel for the past two years or so. I have always found the staff very helpful and particularly like that I have a copy of my medical conditions to ensure no mistakes are made. The process is very smooth and clear instructions are given if you ever need support whilst your away.
As your years increase it becomes more difficult to find companies who cater for travel insurance but I am pleased to say that Explorer fulfilled my needs
Explorer Travel Insurance is rated 4.58 based on 4,589 reviews