Explorer Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Explorer Travel Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Explorer Travel Insurance Reviews
Very easy to do medical conditions, site easy to navigate.
Have used Explorer Travel Insurance on numerous occasions. Applying online is straightforward with various options, if have any queries, I ring up and agents are friendly and helpful. No complaints with service or price and when made a claim was all very straightforward.
Excellent. Good customer service. Enquirers dealt with quickly and efficiently
we have had a few years with you looking after us all ways very attentive and welcome us back
Easy to fill out form & answered medical questions & got the quote & got policy documents immediately. Amended documents next day due to medical problem, no charge & new documents sent through immediately. Excellent service & would recommend.
Very easy to purchase insurance. Documents emailed promptly. Also, had to email with a query about the insurance policy and it was dealt with quickly.
This is the second time I've purchased holiday insurance from explorer. Good cover and very reasonably priced.
Easy to book particularly where you or one of your party have medical conditions to declare. Documents downloadable.
We have used them many times. No problem with two bereavement payouts because we couldn't go on our trips. Will use them again in the future.
Consistent prices do vary year to year but not like other companies
Very pleased with our holiday insurance and so easy to answer the questions necessary to obtain the right insurance for us.
They are very competitive and provide a wide range of options to cover your needs
We always have explorer travel insurer very good price for our illnesses, although we have never had to claim.
Have used this company a few times and have had no problems so far. We have never had to make a claim touch wood we dont this time so dont know how we would fair then.
Good value for money. Have used your company for a few years without any fuss.
Although i've been fortunate & have not needed to claim, i found purchasing our insurance very easy to complete & very reasonable to buy which is why ive used Explorer for the past 3 years.Even declaring medical problems was no trouble& easy to get cover for so thank you.
I got a quick quote over the telephone, it was a renewable quote. Operator was efficient but I was disappointed that cruise cover was extra this year,so next year I may get some different quotes to compare
Very helpful and very quick to send documents.
quick easy and competative price
I have used explorer a few times and once I had to make a claim as my wife was taken ill just before we were due to travel. we were given a time span in which the claim would be paid and we received our claim quickly.
Explorer Travel Insurance is rated 4.58 based on 4,589 reviews