Explorer Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Explorer Travel Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Explorer Travel Insurance Reviews
I was very pleased with the help explanation when I phoned up and advise
Explorer Travel Insurance is very good as it covers most of the medical conditions. Have checked other Travel insurance companies but we always come back to Explorer Travel Insurance
Excellent very competitive good for people with medical issues if you have to phone with any query very helpful
I've used Explorer Travel Insurance since 2012 when I started cruise holidays. It's normally simple to book it on-line, and I usually go for Annual Multitrip for husband and wife. So far, we've never had to make a claim, but you seem to offer good value for money for the cover provided. However, this year I wanted to book cover for three grandchildren who are coming with us for one week and this proved a little complicated as they are all under eighteen. I couldn't take out a policy for a single trip for them and had to put them on our annual policy. I couldn't even book us as a family and had to book everyone as individual travellers, which seemed a bit odd to me. Still given you 5 stars though.
As an older traveller it isnt easy to find a trustworthy travel insurance company that doesnt ask for a medical. The people at Explorer ask pertinent questions and based on that information give a quote. We have renewed our policy twice and continue to be satisfied.
Very good website, very easy to get a quote. Good value for money.
Very easy to arrange at a competative rates
Found your travel insurance competitive price wise and easy to fill in form. Thank you
Getting a renewal quote and going through the renewal procedure was easy with the very helpful, polite and knowledgeable assistant who was able to give us all the information we required.
Easy application process with simple declaration of medical conditions. Instant quote and once accepted instant documentation available on line ready for printing.
A very good price so this is the 3rd year purchase Sadly I am going to have to make a claim for cancelling a cruise due to illness so I will see how this pans out before I give a score
Really easy to obtain the quote, even with medical conditions. Price was very competitive when compared to other major providers.
I have purchased all my holiday insurances through Explorer Travel for the past two years or so. I have always found the staff very helpful and particularly like that I have a copy of my medical conditions to ensure no mistakes are made. The process is very smooth and clear instructions are given if you ever need support whilst your away.
Good policy at good price. Not yet been on holiday so no real feedback yet
Friendly service and reasonable prices
Altho I book on line I found quick easy
value for money
Excellent cover and great price
Fast efficient response and competitivly priced
Easy to get a quote, always very reasonable cost for those with pre-existing medical conditions.
Explorer Travel Insurance is rated 4.58 based on 4,589 reviews