Explorer Travel Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Explorer Travel Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Explorer Travel Insurance Reviews
Can't say much at the moment as my holiday has yet to take place. Getting the insurance online was no problem and everything was acceptable.
We renewed our annual Travel Insurance with Explorer as we have been satisfied with the insurance cover in the past. We have never made any claims to date. Therefore, we were shocked at the sharp increase in the premium this year, the reason given is that my husband has reached the 76-80 age group - nevertheless, the increase seemed disproportionate to us. We have found dealing with Explorer for quotes, placing order and any queries good but have only been able to give "acceptable" due to the large increase for this year's premium.
Not a problem with the setting up the policy online, i need to call to make a slight change as as i work 9-5 each day i am not able to get in touch with anyone, called today at 5.30 and was in a queue till closing and never manged to speak to anyone. I have used Explorer before and i made a claim for missed port on a cruise....service was excellent and was sorted and paid out in no time at all. Would just like to be able to speak to Customer Service
It was hard work and expensive
As a rewiew is not possible without having claimed, theres no point.
Never made a claim and hope I never have to. Explorer insurance is a value for money premium. However I will review this again if I make a claim.
Cheaper than other products but I’ve never needed to make a claim so can’t comment on how easily this is or how helpful they are.
Claim procedure is very poor and response times slow. Will not use this insurere again
Explorer travel insurance company is a joke and their policies not fit for purpose. Worst company I have ever had to deal with regarding a claim. They lie just not to pay out. Avoid like the plague!!
Did not find out about cheaper on line rates until second phone call
Not been on holiday yet, so can’t really comment!
average insurer
no claim. cost reasonable
Very expensive this year have use explorer for the last 5 years this year it up 50%
How can I review your product/services when I have not made a claim? If I ever have to make a claim I will give a review!
As I purchased my policy on line I did not speak to any employee of Explorer. Downloading of the relevant paperwork was easy enough
Unclear why I have to pay for a medical condition that I do not wish to insure for.
expensive but not the dearest
Purchased, easily, price competitive. Cover with medical conditions and others. (with reference to usual travel cover) was good.Fortunately didn’t have to claim.
Icannot understand why I have been charged against a Mastectomy operation I had 2 years ago. I required no further treatment and just take a Taxoxifen tablet every day. Please can you supply an answer. Thanks Barbara Murphy
Explorer Travel Insurance is rated 4.58 based on 4,589 reviews